Aspire Systems Placement Paper 2011.
Aspire Systems Job 2011 Placement question paper with answers Aspire Systems 2011 question with solution you can download it in FREE, if Aspire Systems 2011 test paper in text or pdf for Aspire Systems 2011 Answer Keys you can download Aspire Systems for MBA/ B.Tech / M.Tech freshers 2011 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
Aspire Systems Campus 2011 exam recruitment question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students Aspire Systems Placement paper for freshers 2011 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also Aspire Systems Placement question paper for B.Tech MCA 2011 fully solved Aspire Systems 2011 with answer keys and solution.
Aspire Systems Placement Paper 2011
You can get daily updates on Aspire Systems freshers Campus 2011 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on Aspire Systems Here Aspire Systems Placement question bank 2011.
Directions: In Question nos. 1 to 2 Five friends A, B, C, D and E went on a summer vacation to five cities namely Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi, Bangalore and Hyderabad by five different modes of transport – bus, train, aeroplane, car and boat from Mumbai. C went to Bangalore by car and B went to Kolkata by air. D travelled by boat whereas E went by train. Between Mumbai, Delhi and Chennai there is no bus service. The person who went to Delhi did not use boat to travel. Now answer the questions that follow:
1. Which of the following mode of transport was used by the person who travelled to Delhi?
(a) Aeroplane (b) Bus
(c) Train (d) Car
2. How did A travel and where did he go?
(a) By train to Chennai (b) By bus to Hyderabad
(c) By train to Delhi (d) By boat to Chennai
3 Six books P, Q, R, S, T and U are placed side by side. R, Q, T have blue covers and other books
have red covers. Only S and U are new
(a) Q and R (b) Q and T
(c) Q and U (d) T and U
- How you will implement conversion from Infix to Postfix using stacks?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the linked implementation of a queue relative to the contiguous implementation?
- What is the difference between linked list and multi linked structures?
- Give example of Pre‐order traversal of a binary tree with minimum of seven modes.
- Differentiate referential integrity constraints and entity integrity constraints.
- Describe the recursive closure operation in relation algebra.
- Describe the difference between relational algebra and relational calculus.
- What is join dependency?
- When does an applet need to use threads?
- In the declaration public final static int BASE_YEAR = 2004, what is the meaning of the word final?
- What is the relationship between classes and objects?
- Explain the meanings of the operators / and % when they are applied to integer values.
- What do you mean by inheriting the interface?
- What are private and Public visibility modes? Explain with examples.
- List the operators that can be overloaded.
- What is an Operator function?
- Give examples of where star and ring topologies will be useful.
- What is the role of CSMA/CD Protocol?
- Why we need network reference models?
- Why we need multiplexing in communication channels?
- What are some advantages/disadvantages of using friend functions?
- How many ways are there to initialize an int with a constant?
- Write a declarator for a pure virtual function called purevar() that returns type void and takes one argument of type int.
- What do you mean by pure virtual function?
- What is the primary difference between a structure and an array? Which would you use to store the catalog desorption of a course and to store the names of the students in the course.
- Use pointer concept to write a program in C to find the length of a given string including blank spaces, tabs and other special symbols (new line character should be data as a string terminating character)
- Write a program in C to input book code, Title and price. Give always a discount of 10%, find the net price and print it. Do this for any number of books.