Aspire Systems Placement Paper 2012.
Aspire Systems Job 2012 Placement question paper with answers Aspire Systems 2012 question with solution you can download it in FREE, if Aspire Systems 2012 test paper in text or pdf for Aspire Systems 2012 Answer Keys you can download Aspire Systems for MBA/ B.Tech / M.Tech freshers 2012 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
Aspire Systems Campus 2012 exam recruitment question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students Aspire Systems Placement paper for freshers 2012 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also Aspire Systems Placement question paper for B.Tech MCA 2012 fully solved Aspire Systems 2012 with answer keys and solution.
Aspire Systems Placement Paper 2012
You can get daily updates on Aspire Systems freshers Campus 2012 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on Aspire Systems Here Aspire Systems Placement question bank 2012.
Directions: In Question nos. 1 to 2 : A question and two statement numbered I and II are given below in
each of the questions. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to
answer the given question. Read both the statements and then give your answer:
(1) if the data in statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone is not sufficient to answer the question.
(2) if the data in statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone is not sufficient to answer the question.
(3) if the data in both the statement I and II together is necessary to answer the question.
(4) if the data in both the statement I and II together is not sufficient to answer the question.
1. How many students of Economics got more than 75% marks?
(I) Out of total students 20% got 75% marks.
(II) Out of the total students who got 75% marks, 15% were from Economics.
2 Among four friends, A’s weight is less than B and C’s weight is more than D. Who is the heaviest among them?
(I) B is heavier than D.
(II) B is lighter than C.
In a cricket series, India decided Australia twice; West Indies defeated Indian twice; Australia defeated West Indies twice; India defeated New Zealand twice. Which country has won most number of times?
(a) West Indies (b) New Zealand
(c) India (d) Australia
If ‘P + Q’ means ‘P is the brother of Q’; ‘P × Q’ means ‘P is the father of Q’, ‘P ÷ Q’ means ‘P is the mother of Q’; which of the following would mean ‘R is the son of M’?
(a) M × S × R (b) M + R × S
(c) M ÷ R × S (d) M × S ÷ R
- Write a program in C to create and display a binary search tree of integer keys.
- Write a program in C to bubble sort the given 10 numbers.
- Program of linear search using pointer.
- Design an algorithm and draw its flow chart to convert a decimal number to its hexadecimal equivalent.
- Can I overload the destructor for my class? Support your answer.
- What do you mean by new and delete operator?
- Give an advantage of having classes in a program.
- Differentiate between macros and functions?
- Differentiate between pure Aloha and slotted Aloha.
- What are important characteristics of STDM?
- How leaky bucket algorithm is different from token bucket algorithm?
- List the major design issues at transport layer level.
- Java has five control statements: if, while, do… while, for, and switch. However, it really only needs two of these. What does this mean? Why is it true?
- In the Java programming language, what is a package, and why do packages exist.
- The main subroutine of a program begins with the line public static void main (String args). What does the word “public” mean here, and why is it necessary?