BiralSoft Placement Syllabus 2014 | Selection Process | Exam Question Pattern
Whole procedure consisted of 3 rounds.
- 1) Written test
- 2) Group Discussion
- 3) Technical cum HR Interview
Consisted of 50 questions to be completed in an hour
There was negative marking of.25
Mainly java and DBMS theoretical questions
2 questions from Software engineering
- 2-3 quests decimal to hexadecimal and octal
- Mixture and allegation
- Q gain 50%, loss 50%.find total loss percent
- Very simple, basic level quest in this section RS Aggarwal is sufficient for this section
- 3-4 Vocabulary
- Q synonym for Amenities
- Ans Facilities
- Q antonym to autonomous
- Ans dependent
- 2-3 wrong Sentence questions
- 2-3 idioms and phrases
- Q “if winters come, can spring be far behind”….what does it mean?
- Q chicken hearted stands for kind hearted or weak hearted or…….
- ‘’If RAKHI SAVANT WOULD BE THE PRIME MINISTER OFINDIA”
- ”MALIKA SHERAWAT in kajrare song
- “Should international Men’s day be celebrated?”
Technical and HR Interview
- 1. What is the difference between C and C++?
- 2. What is the difference between Top Down Approach and Bottom Up Approach?
- 3. What is Friend Function and where and when is it used?
- 4. Can we use ‘main’ anywhere in the program?
- 5. What is Function Overloading and Function Overriding?
- 6. What is Exception handling in JAVA and how can we overcome it?
- These were most of the Technical questions
- 1. Tell me about yourself?
- 2. So you are a good motivator. Cite an example in your real life how you motivated someone to do a work?
- 3. You have written that you were the Head Girl of your School. So what responsibilities did you handle during that period?
- 4. What all social activities do you do in your community?
- 5. You are an NCC certificate holder. What all activities did you do during that period?
- 6. Do you want to ask any questions?
- I asked him to tell me about the company. He gave me the website and the details about the company.
- He asked me, “Any more questions?”
- I asked him “Sir, Will everyone cooperate with me in the company?”. He answered me, “That you cannot say. You have to