CSIR Chemistry Question Paper with Answers June And December 2012.
Junior Research Fellowship & Lectureship: CSIR NET Chemistry 2012 question paper with answers CSIR NET Chemistry June 2012 Question with solution you can download it in FREE, if CSIR NET Chemistry 2012 paper in text or pdf for CSIR NET Chemistry 2012 Answer Keys you can download CSIR NET Chemistry 2012 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
CSIR NET Chemistry 2012 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this CSIR NET Chemical Sciences December 2012 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also CSIR NET Chemistry question paper 2012 fully solved CSIR NET Chemistry with answer keys and solution.
CSIR Chemistry Question Paper with Answers June And December 2012
You can get daily updates on CSIR NET Chemistry 2012 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on CSIR NET Chemistry Here Junior Research Fellowship & Lectureship: CSIR NET Chemical Sciences question bank 2012 is also available in English and Hindi Language.
What is the number of distinct arrangements of the letters of the word UGCCSTR so that U and I cannot come together?
1. 2520 2. 720 3. 1520 4. 1800
Amar, Akbar and Anthony are three friends, one of whom is a doctor, another is an engineer and the third is a professor. Amar is not an engineer. Akbar is the shortest. The tallest person is a doctor. The engineer’s height is the geometric mean of the heights of the other two. Then which of the following is true?
1. Amar is a doctor and he is the tallest
2. Akbar is a professor and he is the tallest
3. Anthony is an engineer and he is shortest
4. Anthony is a doctor and he is the tallest
A Carnot engine takes up 90 J of heat from the source kept at 300 K. The correct statement among the following is
1. it transfers 60 J of heat to the sink at 200 K
2. it transfers 50 J of heat to the sink at 200 K
3. it transfers 60 J of heat to the sink at 250 K
4. it transfers 50 J of heat to the sink at 250 K
Kohlrausch’s law is applicable to a dilute solution of
1. potassium chloride in hexane 2. acetic acid in water
3. hydrochloric acid in water 4. benzoic acid in benzene