CSIR Earth Science Question Paper with Answers June And December 2012.
Junior Research Fellowship & Lectureship: CSIR NET Earth Science 2012 question paper with answers CSIR NET Earth Science June 2012 Question with solution you can download it in FREE, if CSIR NET Earth Science 2012 paper in text or pdf for CSIR NET Earth Science 2012 Answer Keys you can download CSIR NET Earth Science 2012 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
CSIR NET Earth Science 2012 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this CSIR NET ES December 2012 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also CSIR NET Earth Science question paper 2012 fully solved CSIR NET Earth Science with answer keys and solution.
CSIR Earth Science Question Paper with Answers June And December 2012
You can get daily updates on CSIR NET Earth Science 2012 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on CSIR NET Earth Science Here Junior Research Fellowship & Lectureship: CSIR NET ES question bank 2012 is also available in English and Hindi Language.
In a museum there were old coins with their respective years engraved on them, as follows.
(A) 1837 AD (B) 1907 AD (C) 1947 AD (D) 200 13C
Iii the Himalaya, rock layers oftcn show fold structures, which have formed by buckling in response
1. layer-parallel shear forces 2. cross-layer compressive forces
3. layer-parallel compressive forces 4. crosslayer gravity force
Syi-sedimentary deformational structures are a result of
1. low sedimentation 2. high sedimentation
3. marine transgression 4. marine regression
Thermal plumes formed in the mantle ascend upward due to
1. plate convergence 2. buoyancy force
3. thermal contraction 4. phase transformation
Compared to clay, fine grained sandstone has
1. higher porosity and lower permeability 2. higher porosity and higher permeability
3. lower porosity and tower permeability 4. lower porosity and higher permeability
Identify the correct statement:
1. decreases linearly with the age of the ocean floor
2. decreases as the square root of the age of the ocean floor
3. increases as the square root of the age of the ocean floor
4. increases linearly with the age of the ocean floor
Glacial-interglacial temperature contrast is the smallest in the equatorial region mainly because
1. it receives more precipitation
2. itismore cloudy
3. it receives more solar radiation on the average
4. of more continental area in the equatorial belt
CSIR NET Earth Science Question Papers June 2012
CSIR NET Earth Science Answer keys June 2012
CSIR NET Earth Science Question Papers December 2012
CSIR NET Earth Science Answer keys December 2012