CSIR Life Science Question Paper with Answers June And December 2012.
Junior Research Fellowship & Lectureship: CSIR NET Life Science 2012 question paper with answers CSIR NET Life Science June 2012 Question with solution you can download it in FREE, if CSIR NET Life Science 2012 paper in text or pdf for CSIR NET Life Science 2012 Answer Keys you can download CSIR NET Life Science 2012 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
CSIR NET Life Science 2012 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this CSIR NET LS December 2012 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also CSIR NET Life Science question paper 2012 fully solved CSIR NET Life Science with answer keys and solution.
CSIR Life Science Question Paper with Answers June And December 2012
You can get daily updates on CSIR NET Life Science 2012 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on CSIR NET Life Science Here Junior Research Fellowship & Lectureship: CSIR NET LS question bank 2012 is also available in English and Hindi Language.
A bee leaves its hive in the morning apd after flying for 30 minutes due south reaches a garden and spends 5 minutes collecting honey. Then it flies for 40 minutes due .kest and collects honey in another garden for 10 minutes. Then it returns to the hive taking the shortest route. I-low long was the bee away from its hive? (Assume that the bee flies at constant speed)
1. 85 mm 2. 155 mm
3. 135 mm 4. Less than 1 hour
11. A stream of ants go from point A to point B and return to A along the same path. All the ants move at a constant speed and from any given point 2 ants pass per second one way. It takes 1 minute for an ant to go from A to B. How many returning ants will an ant meet in its journey from A to B?
1. 120 2. 60
3. 240 4. 180
Which one of the following non-covalent interactions between two non-bonded atoms A and B is most sensitive to the distance between them?
1,. A and B are permanent dipoles and are involved in hydrogen bonding.
2. A and B are fully ionized and are involved in salt bridge formation.
3. A and B are uncharged and repel each other.
4. A and B are uncharged and attract each other.
. You have created a fusion between the rrp operon, which encodes the enzymes for tryptophan biosynthesis, under the regulatory control of the lac operator. Under which of the following conditions will tryptophan synthase be induced in the strain that carries the chimeric operator fused operons?
1. Only when both lactose and glucose are absent.
2. Only when both lactose and glucose are present.
3. Only when lactose is absent and glucose is present.
4. Only when lactose is present and glucose is absent.
Which of the following is NOT associated with insulin action?
1. Increased glucose transport.
2. increased glycogen formation.
3. Enhanced lipolysis in adipose tissue.
4. Decreased rate of gluconeogenesis.