PET LLM Previous Year Question Paper BHU Entrance LLM Question Papers Solution.
PET LLM Previous Year Question Paper Answers BHU (Banaras Hindu University), Varanasi, Entrance Question Paper Solution Postgraduate Entrance Test (PET ) LLM Previous Year Question Paper with answer or solution even you can have PET LLM sample Paper 2014 for your exam preparation.
We always try to put PET LLM last 10 years question papers with solution free download, if you unable to find BHU PET LLM Previous years question papers with then you can request us, PET LLM Answer Keys 2014 Question Paper solution will also available soon.
Here You can see, all BHU (Banaras Hindu University) Postgraduate Entrance Test (PET LLM) old question papers either in pdf file or in text for PET LLM Entrance is based on MCQ (Multiple Choice Question Answers), you can download (free) PET LLM exam pdf files, and for PET LLM text question paper,
PET LLM Previous Year Question Paper BHU Entrance LLM Question Papers Solution
The Postgraduate Entrance Test (PET LLM) is an on-going National Program of Fellowships in Basic Sciences, initiated and funded by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India,
Postgraduate Entrance Test (PET LLM) Exam 2014 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this BHU PET LLM question bank 2014 previous year paper is available for all the students FREE Download PET LLM Last 10 Years Sample Model Papers with answer keys and solution.
Which of the following is true?
(1) Law included in the IX Schedule is beyond judicial review
(2) Law included in the IX Schedule is to be tested every time
(3) Law included in the IX Schedule derives their validity being part of IX Schedule
(4) Law included in the IX Schedule is to be tested on the touchstone of basic structure doctrine
Under which Article the Legislature of a State may impose restrictions on trade. commerce and intercourse?
(I) Article 302 (2) Article 303 (3) Article 304 (4) Article 305
The following is not within the scope of Article 311
(1) Reduction (2) Removal
(3) Suspension (4) Removal of temporary civil servant
Which of the following Schedules is relevant to Administration of Tribal Areas?
(I) First Schedule (2) Fifth Schedule
(3) Sixth Schedule (4) None of the above
Prior to Amendment to the Preamble of the Constitution, it read as
(1) Sovereign Democratic Republic (2) Sovereign Secuiar Republic
(3) Sovereign Secular Socialist (4) Sovereign Socialist Republic
New State may be created by
(I) simple majority (2) special majority
(3) absolute majority (4) Presidential Order
The current Lokpal Bill was introduced under
(I) Article 248 (2) Article 252 (3) Article 253 (4) Article 246