Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) BA Admission 2019-20 CNLU BA Application Form | CNLU BA Entrance Test | Last Date Form |Chanakya National Law University BA Fees, Eligibility, Studies, Exams, 2019-20
CNLU BA Admission criteria 2019-20 CNLU BA Degree Admission Form 2019-20 Online Download CNLU BA Last Date and schedule 2019-20 CNLU Admission BA Process and Notification 2019-20 CNLU Admission Test Result 2019-20 Last Year CNLU BA Admission Cut off list.
CNLU BA Admission 2019-20 Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) Application Form Admission Procedure.
If you have had witnessed your seniors, brothers, sisters, who were seeking admission into Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) BA Department, running around colleges, filling up BA Admission Forms, marking colleges for admission in BA, then before you apply in Chanakya National Law University, you should know the following information.
Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) will soon make the admission forms available for academic session 2019-20. The aspirants can start applying for admission to Chanakya National Law University from March-April, 2019-20.
CNLU, Common Entrance Exam will be held on last of April, 2019-20.
Date of Publication of Entrance Test Result will be May, 2019-20.
CNLU BA Admissions 2019-20 – Chanakya National Law University is one of top university for BA Admission, Where getting admission is very difficult.
CNLU BA Admission Notification – Every Year Chanakya National Law University published their BA Admission Notification in the month of March, 2019-20.
CNLU BA Application Form- Application form for BA admission in 2019-20 can be available from the University office / Online / Colleges.
CNLU BA Eligibility | Qualification – There is few criteria which has been set by Chanakya National Law University for the admission in BA 2019-20 is as follows – Passed 10+2 with 50% from recognized board.
CNLU BA Admission Process- Admission process will be conducted from May, 2019-20.
Documents for admission: For the admission in CNLU BA degree course in the year of 2019-20 will required the following documents –
1. School/College Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate (Original)
2. Migration Certificate (Original)
3. Character Certificate (Original) from the institution last attended indicating that he/she has never been found guilty of misconduct during the study period.
4. Original Matriculation certificate or Mark Sheet where Date of Birth is clearly mentioned. (Attested photocopy and original for verification)
5. Mark Sheet of Matriculation (Attested photocopy and original for verification)
6. Mark Sheet of Intermediate (Attested photocopy and original for verification)
7. Medical Certificate of good health along with blood group.
8. Caste Certificate (Attested photocopy and original for verification for the reserved category candidates)
9. Eight Passport size photographs.
10. One Passport size photograph of the Local Guardian who shall be a near/close relative.
11. Admit Card of CLAT – 2013 (Original signed by the invigilator)
12. Receipt of the bank chalan for Rs. 50,000/- (Original of CLAT Copy) paid to CLAT-2013.
13. DD of Rs. 1, 15,000/- drawn in favour of REGISTRAR, CHANAKYA NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY, PATNA payable at Patna.
Course / Degree Duration- BA is a 3 degree courses in Chanakya National Law University.
∗ Fee Structure of Admission :
Tuition Fees Rs. 90,000 p.a.
Admission Fee (One Time Payment) Rs. 1,000
Admission processing Fee (One Time Payment) Rs. 5,000
Infrastructure Development Fee Rs. 6,000 p.a.
Development charges Rs. 3,000 p.a.
Student Welfare Fund Rs. 2,000 p.a.
Examination Fee Rs. 2,000 p.a.
Facilities Fee Rs.14,000 p.a.
Library Fee Rs. 5,000 p.a.
Room Rent (double seated) Rs. 14,000 p.a.
Electricity charges Rs. 3,000 p.a.
∗You can get more updated information from Chanakya National Law University BA Admission Prospectus