Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) LL.M Admission 2017-18 CNLU LL.M Application Form .
CNLU LL.M Entrance Test | Last Date Form |Chanakya National Law University LL.M Fees, Eligibility, Studies, Exams, 2017
CNLU LL.M Admission criteria 2017 CNLU LL.M Degree Admission Form 2017 Online Download CNLU LL.M Last Date and schedule 2017 CNLU Admission LL.M Process and Notification 2017 CNLU Admission Test Result 2017 Last Year CNLU LL.M Admission Cut off list.
CNLU LL.M Admission 2017-18 Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) Application Form Admission Procedure.
If you have had witnessed your seniors, brothers, sisters, who were seeking admission into Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) LL.M Department, running around colleges, filling up LL.M Admission Forms, marking colleges for admission in LL.M, then before you apply in Chanakya National Law University, you should know the following information.
Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) will soon make the admission forms available for academic session 2017. The aspirants can start applying for admission to Chanakya National Law University from March-April, 17.
CNLU, Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) will be held on last of April, 2017.
Date of Publication of Entrance Test Result will be May, 2017.
CNLU LL.M Admissions 2017-18 – Chanakya National Law University is one of top university for LL.M Admission, Where getting admission is very difficult.
CNLU LL.M Admission Notification – Every Year Chanakya National Law University published their LL.M Admission Notification in the month of March, 17.
CNLU LL.M Application Form- Application form for LL.M admission in 2017-18 can be available from the University office / Online / Colleges.
CNLU LL.M Eligibility | Qualification – There is few criteria which has been set by Chanakya National Law University for the admission in LL.M 2017-18 is as follows – Passed LL.B with 50% from recognized university.
CNLU LL.M Admission Process- Admission process will be conducted from May, 17. LL.M. (Hons.) five year integrated course from this academic session Le. 2017-18 with a capacity of 60 students. Admission to this course will be from the merit list of CLAT-2017 examination who have been allotted to CNLU, Patna and from IN/NRT/NRI sponsored candidates.
Documents for admission: For the admission in CNLU LL.M degree course in the year of 2017-18 will required the following documents –
1. School/College Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate (Original)
2. Migration Certificate (Original)
3. Character Certificate (Original) from the institution last attended indicating that he/she has never been found guilty of misconduct during the study period.
4. Original Matriculation certificate or Mark Sheet where Date of Birth is clearly mentioned. (Attested photocopy and original for verification)
5. Mark Sheet of Matriculation (Attested photocopy and original for verification)
6. Mark Sheet of Intermediate (Attested photocopy and original for verification)
7. Medical Certificate of good health along with blood group.
8. Caste Certificate (Attested photocopy and original for verification for the reserved category candidates)
9. Eight Passport size photographs.
10. One Passport size photograph of the Local Guardian who shall be a near/close relative.
11. Admit Card of CLAT – 2013 (Original signed by the invigilator)
12. Receipt of the bank chalan for Rs. 50,000/- (Original of CLAT Copy) paid to CLAT-2013.
13. DD of Rs. 1, 15,000/- drawn in favour of REGISTRAR, CHANAKYA NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY, PATNA payable at Patna.
Course / Degree Duration- LL.M is a 2 degree courses in Chanakya National Law University.
∗ Fee Structure of Admission :
Tuition Fees – Rs. 90,000 p.a.
Admission Fee (One Time Payment) – Rs. 1,000
Admission processing Fee (One Time Payment) – Rs. 5,000
Infrastructure Development Fee – Rs. 6,000 p.a.
Development charges – Rs. 3,000 p.a.
Student Welfare Fund – Rs. 2,000 p.a.
Examination Fee – Rs. 2,000 p.a.
Facilities Fee – Rs.14,000 p.a.
Library Fee – Rs. 5,000 p.a.
Room Rent (double seated) – Rs. 14,000 p.a.
Electricity charges – Rs. 3,000 p.a.
∗ You can get more updated information from Chanakya National Law University LL.M Admission Prospectus