Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) M. Phil Admission 2019-20 CNLU M. Phil Application Form |
CNLU M. Phil Entrance Test | Last Date Form |Chanakya National Law University M. Phil Fees, Eligibility, Studies, Exams, 2019-20
CNLU M. Phil Admission criteria 2019-20 CNLU M. Phil Degree Admission Form 2019-20 Online Download CNLU M. Phil Last Date and schedule 2019-20 CNLU Admission M. Phil Process and Notification 2019-20 CNLU Admission Test Result 2019-20 Last Year CNLU M. Phil Admission Cut off list.
CNLU M. Phil Admission 2019-20 Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) Application Form Admission Procedure.
If you have had witnessed your seniors, brothers, sisters, who were seeking admission into Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) M. Phil Department, running around colleges, filling up M. Phil Admission Forms, marking colleges for admission in M. Phil, then before you apply in Chanakya National Law University, you should know the following information.
Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) will soon make the admission forms available for academic session 2019-20. The aspirants can start applying for admission to Chanakya National Law University from March-April, 2019-20.
CNLU, Common Entrance Exam will be held on last of April, 2019-20.
Date of Publication of Entrance Test Result will be May, 2016.
CNLU M. Phil Admissions 2019-20 – Chanakya National Law University is one of top university for M. Phil Admission, Where getting admission is very difficult.
CNLU M. Phil Admission Notification – Every Year Chanakya National Law University published their M. Phil Admission Notification in the month of March, 2019-20.
CNLU M. Phil Application Form- Application form for M. Phil admission in 2019-20 can be available from the University office / Online / Colleges.
CNLU M. Phil Eligibility | Qualification – There is few criteria which has been set by Chanakya National Law University for the admission in M. Phil 2019-20 is as follows –Passed Master degree with 50% from recognized university.
CNLU M. Phil Admission Process- Admission process will be conducted from May, 2019-20.
Documents for admission: For the admission in CNLU LL.B degree course in the year of 2019-20 will required the following documents –
1. School/College Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate (Original)
2. Migration Certificate (Original)
3. Character Certificate (Original) from the institution last attended indicating that he/she has never been found guilty of misconduct during the study period.
4. Original Matriculation certificate or Mark Sheet where Date of Birth is clearly mentioned. (Attested photocopy and original for verification)
5. Mark Sheet of Matriculation (Attested photocopy and original for verification)
6. Mark Sheet of Intermediate (Attested photocopy and original for verification)
7. Medical Certificate of good health along with blood group.
8. Caste Certificate (Attested photocopy and original for verification for the reserved category candidates)
9. Eight Passport size photographs.
Course / Degree Duration- M. Phil is a 1 degree courses in Chanakya National Law University.
∗ Fee Structure of Admission :
Tuition Fees – Rs. 90,000 p.a.
Admission Fee (One Time Payment) – Rs. 1,000
Admission processing Fee (One Time Payment) – Rs. 5,000
Infrastructure Development Fee – Rs. 6,000 p.a.
Development charges – Rs. 3,000 p.a.
Student Welfare Fund – Rs. 2,000 p.a.
Examination Fee – Rs. 2,000 p.a.
Facilities Fee – Rs.14,000 p.a.
Library Fee – Rs. 5,000 p.a.
Room Rent (double seated) – Rs. 14,000 p.a.
Electricity charges – Rs. 3,000 p.a.
∗ You can get more updated information from Chanakya National Law University M. Phil Admission Prospectus