ECET Biotechnology Question Papers 2012 APCET.
Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET) 2012 Biotechnology question paper with answers ECET Biotechnology 2012 Question with solution you can download it in FREE, if ECET Biotechnology 2012 paper in text or pdf for AP ECET Biotechnology 2012 Answer Keys you can download AP ECET 2012 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET) 2012 Biotechnology Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this Andhra Pradesh ECET 2012 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also AP ECET Biotechnology question paper 2012 fully solved ECET with answer keys and solution.
ECET Biotechnology Question Papers 2012 APCET
You can get daily updates on ECET 2012 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on ECET Biotechnology Here Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET) Biotechnology question bank 2012 is also available in Biotechnology Language.
For what purpose are semisolid media used?
(1) Isolation of discrete colonies
(2) Suhculturing microorganisms
(3) Obtaining growth throughout the tube
(4) Determination of motility of a culture
The eridotoxins released from Bacillus thuringiensis are known as
(1) Cry proteins (2) Toxin proteins
(3) Bacilli proteins (4) Sat proteins
Phosphate solubilizing bacteria converts
(1) Soluble to insoluble form of phosphorous
(2) insoluble to soluble form of phosphorous
(3) Soluble to inactive insoluble form of phosphorous
(4) Insoluble to inactive soulbie form of phosphorous
Azolla sps are used as biofertiiizers to control mosquito larvae in
(1) Rice fields (2) Wheat fields (3) Jowar fields (4) Millet fields
. Wilson & Blair’s medium is used for isolation of
(1) Pseudomona sps (2) Enterobacter sps
(3) LactobaciLlus sps (4) Salmonella sps
Living, unstained cells and organisms can be observed best using
(I) Flourescent microscopy (2) TEM
(3) Phase contrast microscopy (4) SEM
Cell theory was proposed by
(I) Schieideri and Schwann (2) Watson and Crick
(3) Messelon and Stahl (4) Gregor and Meridel
Peripheral membrane proteins
(1) are generally noncovalently bound to membrane lipids
(2) are usually denatured when released from membranes
(3) can be released from membranes only by treatment with detergents
(4) may have functional units on both sides of the membrane