ECET Pharmacy Question Papers 2012 APCET.
Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET) 2012 Pharmacy question paper with answers ECET Pharmacy 2012 Question with solution you can download it in FREE, if ECET Pharmacy 2012 paper in text or pdf for AP ECET Pharmacy 2012 Answer Keys you can download AP ECET 2012 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET) 2012 Pharmacy Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this Andhra Pradesh ECET 2012 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also AP ECET Pharmacy question paper 2012 fully solved ECET with answer keys and solution.
ECET Pharmacy Question Papers 2012 APCET
You can get daily updates on ECET 2012 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on ECET Pharmacy Here Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET) Pharmacy question bank 2012 is also available in Pharmacy Language.
This preparation is intended to meant for introduction into one of the body cavities
(1) Douches (2) Draught
(3) Gargles (4) Throat paints
Phenolphthalinc, rhubarb powder, and light kaolin are the examples of
(1) Diffusible solids (2) Indiffusible solids
(3) Complexing agents (4) Flocuulating agent
Quaternary ammonium compounds are used as
(1) Non ionic emu1sit’ing agent (2) Cationic emu1sifying agent
(3) Anionic cmu1sif’ing agent (4) Natural emulsit’ing agent
Bottle method is used for preparation of
(1) Suspensions (2) Lotions (3) Ointments (4) Emulsions
These ointments are intended to release the medicament that pass through the skin and produce systemic effects
(1) Epidermic ointment (2) Endo dermic ointment
(3) Diadermic ointment (4) Keratolytic ointment
Leucoplast is example of
(1) Throat paint (2) Tooth paste
(3) Adhesive plaster (4) Hair dressing