MP MCA Entrance Question Papers Answers 2008 Madhya Pradesh Pre-MCA Exam.
Madhya Pradesh Pre-MCA Entrance Test(MP MCA Entrance) 2008 question paper with answers MP MCA Entrance 2008 Question with solution you can download it in FREE, if MP MCA Entrance 2008 paper in text or pdf for Madhya Pradesh Pre-MCA 2008 Answer Keys you can download MP MCA Entrance 2008 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
Madhya Pradesh Pre-MCA Entrance Test (MP MCA Entrance) 2008 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this Madhya Pradesh Pre-MCA Test 2008 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also MP MCA Entrance question paper 2008 fully solved MP MCA Entrance with answer keys and solution.
MP MCA Entrance Question Papers Answers 2008 Madhya Pradesh Pre-MCA Exam
You can get daily updates on MP MCA Entrance 2008 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on MP MCA Entrance Here Madhya Pradesh Pre-MCA Entrance Test (MP MCA Entrance) question bank 2008 is also available in Language.
….. dose not belong to C.U. P
(a) Control Unit (b) P.C.U (c) Memory (d) A.L.U
2. Processing capacity of CPU is measured in :
(a) M.I.P.S (b) nano seconds (c) RAM (d) Numbers
3. …….is not an input device.
(a) Key-board (b) Mouse (c) Monitor (d) Microphone
4. In computers …… form is used to store data.
(a) Binary (b) A.L.U (c) RAM (d) Numbers
5. 12.125 converts to binary as :
(a) 1100.010 (b) 1100.001 (c) 1110.001 (d) 1110.001
6. In decimal system the binary number 10110 is equal to.
(a) 23 (b) 20 (c) 22 (d) 21
7. The octal numbers 657 is equal to binary number :
(a) 110101111 (b) 111 101 110 (c) 110 110 101 (d) 110 110 110
8. The octal number 456 in decimal system is equal to:
(a) 294 (b) 296 (c) 300 (d) 302
9. All the physical parts of computer are called :
(a) Software (b) Hardware (c) Freeware (d) Shareware
10. CD-ROM is a:
(a) Magnetic ROM (b) Optical ROM (c) Erasable ROM (d) none
11. The memory, which is programmed at the time of manufacturing of a computer, is:
(a) PROM (b) RAM (c) ROM (d) none
- MP MET MCA Result | Merit List | Waiting list 2014