NIMCET Question Paper 2012 Solution.
NIMCET Question Paper 2012 With Answers Solution Free Download NIMCET 2012 Question Paper, This NIMCET 2012 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this NIMCET 2012 question paper in pdf file for NIMCET you can download it in FREE, if NIMCET 2012 paper in text for NIMCET you can download NIMCET 2012 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal, Andhra Pradesh, has announced the date of NIT MCA Common Entrance Test 2012, popularly known as NIMCET NIMCET 2012 Paper will have Mathematics, Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning, Computer Awareness, General English:
In Similar Links you can also have NIMCET Preparation Tips NIMCET exam 2012, NIMCET Question Bank or NIMCET Reference Books or Study Materials NIMCET
NIMCET Question Paper 2012 Solution
53. Here 6–9+8*33/20 will be 6 + 9 × 8/3 – 20 = 6 + 24 – 20 = 10. Choice (C)
54. The first day of January has to be Tuesday only. So the 20th January has to be Sunday. Choice (B)
55. In choices A, B and D ‘Q’ is before ‘U’ where Q is greater than U. So only choice left is C Choice (C)
56. LCM of (16,24) is 48. Hence size of square can be 48. So only six tiles are required. Choice (A)
57. N is brother of K who is husband of L. So N is brother in law of L Choice (D)
58. Let the games won by B and C be x and y respectively. So losses of A will be x+y and of B will be y+3 and of C will be x+3. For B, 6x – 3(y+3)=– 3 For C, 6y – 3(x+3)=12 By adding these two equations we get x + y = 9. Hence total number of games will be x + y + 3 = 12. Choice (A)