Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) Recruitment 2016, In the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) Recruitment 2016, Current Govt. Jobs for PGT/TGT/PRT through CSB Screening Examination – 2016 at the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) Recruitment 2016.
AWES Recruitment 2016 PGT/TGT/PRT through CSB Screening Examination – 2016 Vacancies
- Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) Recruitment 2016 PGT/TGT/PRT through CSB Screening Examination – 2016 Posts August 2016, Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) Recruitment 2016 have been decided to recruit PGT/TGT/PRT through CSB Screening Examination – 2016 Posts Advertisement Date 22nd August 2016.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) Recruitment 2016 as follows.
>> IMPORTANT DATE :
- Starting Date for Submission On-Line Application – 17.08.2016
- Last Date For Submission On-Line Application – 13.09.2016
- Availability of Admit Cards on-line – 15.11.2016
- Date Of Online Screening Exam – 26.11.2016 & 27.11.2016
Probably you are waiting for this Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) Recruitment 2016 Notification you can apply online Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) Recruitment 2016 posts PGT/TGT/PRT through CSB Screening Examination – 2016.
>> Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details
- Total Number of Posts – 8000 Posts
- Name of the Posts – PGT/TGT/PRT through CSB Screening Examination – 2016
Name of the Posts
Number of the Posts
|1. PGT/TGT/PRT through CSB Screening Examination – 2016||
JOB LOCATION : All India
>> NATIONALITY :
- For the post of PGT/TGT/PRT through CSB Screening Examination – 2016 – Indian.
>> ELIGIBILITY :
Now the question is who can apply the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) Recruitment 2016 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these PGT/TGT/PRT through CSB Screening Examination – 2016 Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also check the advertisement details.
>> AGE LIMIT :
As on 01 April 2017 :-
- For Fresh Candidates – Below 40 years (except for NCR schools where TGT/PRT should be < 29 yrs and PGT < 36 years)
- For Experienced Candidates – Below 57 years
>> APPLICATION FEES :
- Rs. 600/- (non refundable).
- Through Debit/Credit Cards/ net banking/Bank Challan.
>> PAY SCALE (SALARY) :
- Basic and Grade Pay are generally comparable to Central Govt rates and Allowances will be decided by respective school management. The same will be subject to financial viability of the school.
>> SELECTION PROCESS :
Will be done in Three Step :-
Step I – Screening Exam, conducted on the Last Sunday of November/First Sunday of Decemberevery year, for vacancies that will arise during the ensuing academic year. This is conducted on-line by an agency identified by HQ AWES centrally to ensure uniform quality of teachers in all Army Public Schools. Those who qualify in this stage will be given Score Cards which are valid for life provided the candidates pick up teaching job in any CBSE affiliated school within three years from the date of passing the screening exam. A Score Card will make candidates eligible to appear for the remaining stages of the selection process. In addition to fresh candidates, the following may also appear for the screening test:-
- Holders of Score Cards who want to improve their scores.
- Those desirous of upgrading themselves. For E.g. a candidate holding Score Card of TGT may now want to obtain a card for PGT, having acquired additional qualification.
Step II – Interview.
Step III – Evaluation of Teaching skills and computer proficiency. For Language teachers, written test comprising Essay& Comprehension of 15 marks each will be held along with evaluation of teaching skills. Selection Committee may also hold Computer proficiency tests if they so desire.
Categories of Teachers –
The exam will be held for the posts of PGT/TGT/PRT for all subjects (List placed at Annexure 2).
Method – Test will be conducted ON-LINE in the MCQ format .For details see table below.
>> HOW TO APPLY ONLINE ?
- Candidates are expected to register ON-LINE for the screening exam by logging onto the Registration Portal http://aps-csb.in . The registration portal will be open from –17 August 2016 to 13 September 2016. Candidates can register from 9AM on 17/8/2016 to 5PM on 13/09/2016. Thereafter the portal will be closed for registration. The procedure to be followed will be as under :-
- Log onto the web-site http://aps-csb.in and study the detailed instructions for Registration that will be available on the portal.
- Fill up the personal information or the application form.
- The system will then ask the candidates to pay the exam fee ON-LINE. Payment options are Debit/Credit Cards/ Net banking/Bank Challan. A payment gateway has been integrated with the web-site for the purpose and candidates will be guided through the payment process.
- After payment of fee, the candidates will be asked by the system to attached following documents :-
(i) Photographs and signatures
(ii) Proof of date of birth
(iii) Certificates of academic qualifications.
- Once registration is completed, the candidates will get a confirmation that you have successfully registered yourself. Candidates will also be informed through e-mail and SMS regarding the same.
- A `Help Line’ will be available to the candidates to seek any assistance, till the conduct of the exam. The helpline tab will be available on the portalhttp://aps-csb.in
- Candidates will also be given mock-tests ON-LINE to familiarize them with the exam procedure. A link for this will be available on the Registration Portal with effect from 10 Oct 2016.
DOWNLOAD ADVERTISEMENT DETAILS
>> CONTACT DETAILS :
Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)
FDRC Building No 202, Shankar Vihar
(Near APS) Delhi Cantt – 110010
Telephone – 26151564,26152642
ASCON – 39292
E-Mail – email@example.com
Website – www.awesindia.com