Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2016, In the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2016, Current Govt. Jobs for Clerical cadre (CWE Clerks -VI) at the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2016.
IBPS Recruitment 2016 Clerical cadre (CWE Clerks -VI) Vacancies
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2016 Clerical cadre (CWE Clerks -VI) Posts August 2016, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2016 have been decided to recruit Clerical cadre (CWE Clerks -VI) Posts Advertisement Date 12th August 2016.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2016 as follows.
>> IMPORTANT DATE :
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates – 22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) – 22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training – 25.10.2016 to 07.11.2016
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training – 07.11.2016 to 12.11.2016
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary – 18.11.2016 onwards
- Online Examination – Preliminary – 26 & 27.11.2016, 03.12.2016 & 04.12.2016 (if required)
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary – December 2016
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main – December 2016
- Online Examination – Main – 31.12.2016 & 01.01.2017
- Provisional Allotment – April 2017
Probably you are waiting for this Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2016 Notification you can apply online Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2016 posts Clerical cadre (CWE Clerks -VI).
>> Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details
- Total Number of Posts – 19243 Posts
- Name of the Posts – Clerical cadre (CWE Clerks -VI)
**Clerical cadre (CWE Clerks -VI)
State Wise Vacancy
Number of Vacancy
|1. Andaman & Nicobar||
|2. Andhra Pradesh||
|3. Arunachal Pradesh||
|8. Dadra & Nagar haveli||
|9. Daman & Diu||
|13. Himachal Pradesh||
|14. Jammu & kashmir||
|19. Madhya pradesh||
|25. New Delhi||
|31. Tamil Nadu||
|34. Uttar Pradesh||
|36. West Bengal||
JOB LOCATION : All India
>> NATIONALITY :
A candidate must be either –
- A Citizen of India or
- A subject of Nepal or
- A subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
IBPS Recruitment 2016 Education Qualification For Posts Clerical cadre (CWE Clerks -VI) :
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
- Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on 12.09.2016. Such certificates should be dated on or before 12.09.2016.
Important Note :–
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 12.09.2016.
- Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 12.09.2016 has to be submitted at the time of joining. The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark-sheet or provisional certificate issued by University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA / OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in online application. The candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating that the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
- Calculation of Percentage : The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honours / optional / additional optional subject, if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class / Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only.The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
>> AGE LIMIT :
- Minimum – 20 years
- Maximum – 28 years
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1988 and not later than 01.08.1996 (both dates inclusive)
>> AGE RELAXATION :
Important Note: –
(a) The relaxation in upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC candidates is allowed on cumulative basis with only one of the remaining categories for which age relaxation is permitted as mentioned above in Point No. II (3) to II (8).
(b) The maximum age limit specified is applicable to General Category candidates.
(c) Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to submit necessary certificate(s) in original/ copies at the time of joining and at any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by IBPS/ Participating Organisation(s).
(d) The following rules applicable to Ex-Servicemen re-employed under the Central government would apply to Ex-Servicemen candidates appearing for the CWE:
- Ex-Servicemen candidates who have already secured employment under the Central Government in Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ will be permitted the benefit of age relaxation as prescribed for Ex-Servicemen for securing another employment in a higher grade or cadre in Group ‘C’/ ‘D’ under the Central Government. However, such candidates will not be eligible for the benefit of reservation on second occasion for Ex-Servicemen in Central Government jobs.
- An Ex-Servicemen who has once joined a Government job on civil side after availing of the benefits given to him/her as an Ex-Servicemen for his/her re-employment, his/her Ex-Servicemen status for the purpose of the re-employment in Government jobs ceases.
- Candidates who are still in the Armed Forces and desirous of applying under Ex-Servicemen category whose date of completion of specific period of engagement (SPE) is completed one year from the last date for receipt of online application i.e. on or before 11.09.2017 are eligible to apply.
>> APPLICATION FEES :
- Rs. 100/- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Category Candidates
- Rs. 600/- For All Others Category Candidates
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main examination) :
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Examination Centres :
- The examination will be conducted online in venues across many centres in India. The tentative list of Examination centres for the Preliminary exams is available in Annexure B.
- No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained.
- IBPS, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- IBPS also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for and a candidate may be allocated a centre of exam outside the State/UT for which vacancies he/she is applying.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risk and expenses and IBPS will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Any unruly behaviour/misbehaviour in the examination hall may result in cancellation of candidature/ disqualification from future exams conducted by IBPS
- The centers for the Main Examination will be limited.
- The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equi-percentile method.
- Scores up to two decimal points shall be taken for the purpose of calculations.
Cut-off Score (Online main examination) :
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online Main Examination and also a minimum total score to be considered for further process. Depending on number of the State/ UT wise vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be considered for provisional allotment. Prior to the completion of provisional allotment process scores obtained in the Online Main Examination will not be shared with the candidates
|MARKS OBTAINED IN THE MAIN EXAMINATION ONLY WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR FINAL MERIT LISTING.|
>> SELECTION PROCESS :
The Interested candidates who are going to apply IBPS Recruitment 2016 their Selection Process will be based on Three Step :-
- Online Examination
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
>> HOW TO APPLY ONLINE ?:
Candidates can apply online only from 22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should—
- scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure C to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
- have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows
– Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
– Rs. 600 /- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
Procedure for applying online :
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- Clerks (CWE-Clerks-VI)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure C).
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
- The candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.
Mode of Payment :
- Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only: Payment of fees/ intimation charges via the ONLINE MODE.
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- After Final Submit, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
- If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction may not have been successful.
Important Note –
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
After completing the procedure of applying on-line including payment of fees / intimation charges, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated on-line application form, ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference. They should not send this printout to the IBPS/ Banks.
|Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Centre of Examination, State in which applied for, registration of preferences for Participating Organisations etc. will be considered as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form. Candidates are hence advised to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. IBPS will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.|
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without proper passport size photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee / intimation charges to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on to the IBPS website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam.
IBPS does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the IBPS.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.
DOWNLOAD ADVERTISEMENT NOTIFICATION :
>> CONTACT DETAILS :
For more details please check the Website – www.ibps.in