Central Warehousing Corporation (CEWACOR) Recruitment 2016, In the Central Warehousing Corporation (CEWACOR) Recruitment 2016, Current Govt. Jobs for Management Trainee/ Junior Technical Assistant/ Junior Superintendent & etc. at the Central Warehousing Corporation (CEWACOR) Recruitment 2016.
CEWACOR Recruitment 2016 Management Trainee/ Junior Technical Assistant/ Junior Superintendent & etc. Vacancies
- Central Warehousing Corporation (CEWACOR) Recruitment 2016 Management Trainee/ Junior Technical Assistant/ Junior Superintendent & etc. Posts September 2016, Central Warehousing Corporation (CEWACOR) Recruitment 2016 have been decided to recruit Management Trainee/ Junior Technical Assistant/ Junior Superintendent & etc. Posts Advertisement Date 20th September 2016.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Central Warehousing Corporation (CEWACOR) Recruitment 2016 as follows.
>> IMPORTANT DATE :
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||20.09.2016|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||13.10.2016|
|Download of Call letter for Examination||Around 7 days before exam|
|Online Examination (Tentative dates) – some/ all/ additional dates as the need arises||October/ November/ December|
|Download of call letters for Interview/ Document verification/ Skill Test||Will be intimated later|
|Conduct of Interview/ Document verification/ Skill test||Will be intimated later|
Probably you are waiting for this Central Warehousing Corporation (CEWACOR) Recruitment 2016 Notification you can apply online Central Warehousing Corporation (CEWACOR) Recruitment 2016 posts Management Trainee/ Junior Technical Assistant/ Junior Superintendent & etc..
>> Central Warehousing Corporation (CEWACOR) Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details
- Total Number of Posts – 644 Posts
- Name of the Posts – Management Trainee/ Junior Technical Assistant/ Junior Superintendent & etc.
Name of the Post
Number of the Posts
|1. Management Trainee (General)||37|
|2. Management Trainee (Technical)||06|
|3. Assistant Engineer (Civil)||15|
|5. Superintendent (General)||130|
|6. Junior Superintendent||130|
|7. Junior Technical Assistant||300|
>> CATEGORY WISE VACANCIES :
Name of the Post
|1. Management Trainee (General)||05||02||10||18||37 Posts|
|2. Management Trainee (Technical)||01||00||02||03||06 Posts|
|3. Assistant Engineer (Civil)||02||01||04||08||15 Posts|
|4. Accountant||02||01||03||10||18 Posts|
|5. Superintendent (General)||19||09||35||67||130 Posts|
|6. Junior Superintendent||19||09||35||67||130 Posts|
|7. Junior Technical Assistant||45||22||77||146||300 Posts|
|8. Stenographer||00||01||01||06||08 Posts|
>> ABBREVIATION :
- UR – Unreserved; SC – Scheduled Caste; ST – Scheduled Tribe; OBC – Other Backward Class; PWD/ PH – Persons With Disabilities/ Physically Handicapped.
>> POST RESERVED FOR PWDS :
Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the CWC website www.cewacor.nic.in for details and updates.
The persons with the Degree of Disability of minimum 40% and above are eligible for applying for the posts earmarked for PWD Category. Wherever posts which are earmarked suitable for PWD category but no vacancy exist in that particular category of disability; candidate will not be considered for any relaxation / concession at any stage of recruitment.
Legends : VH – Visually Handicapped, HH – Hearing Handicapped, OH – Orthopedically Handicapped, LV – Low Vision, HH – Hearing Handicapped, OAL – One Arm & Leg, BL – Both Legs, OA – One Arm, OL – One Leg
JOB LOCATION : ALL INDIA
>> NATIONALITY/ CITIZENSHIP :
A candidate must be either –
- (i) a Citizen of India or
- (ii) a subject of Nepal or
- (iii) a subject of Bhutan or
- (iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii),
- (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
>> ELIGIBILITY :
Candidates, intending to apply for online test should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified by CWC:
|Please note that the eligibility criteria specified herein are the basic criteria for applying for the post. Candidates must necessarily produce the relevant documents pertaining to category, nationality, age, educational qualifications etc. in original along with a photocopy thereof in support of their identity and eligibility as indicated in the online application form. Please note that no change of category will be permitted at any stage after registration of the online application and the result will be processed considering the category which has been indicated in the online application, subject to guidelines of the Government of India in this regard. Merely applying for Online test/ appearing for and being shortlisted in the Online test and/or in the subsequent Interview/ document verification/ skill test and/ subsequent processes does not imply that a candidate is empanelled for appointment in CWC. Final merit list for appointment will be prepared based on number of vacancies and marks secured in Online Test and Interview (wherever applicable) subject to qualifying skill test / document verification process; as the case may be. No request for considering the candidature under any category other than in which applied will be entertained.|
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (As on 13.10.2016, Candidates must be in possession of their Mark sheets/ Certificates confirming eligibility as on last day of application) :
Name of the Posts
|1. Management Trainee (General)||Degree with 1st class Master of Business Administration with Specialization in Personnel Management or Human Resource Management or Industrial Relation or Marketing Management or Supply Chain Management||NIL|
|2. Management Trainee (Technical)||1st class Post Graduate degree in Agriculture with Entomology or Micro-biology or Bio-chemistry OR 1st class Post Graduate degree in Bio-Chemistry OR Zoology with Entomology from recognized University/ Institution. Preference will be given to those who also possess Post Graduate Diploma in Warehousing and Cold chain Management/ Quality Management||NIL|
|3. Assistant Engineer (Civil)||A Degree in Civil Engineering||NIL|
|4. Accountant||B.Com or BA (Commerce) or Chartered Accountant or Costs and Works Accountants or SAS Accountants of the Indian Audit and Accounts Department with three years’ experience in maintaining and auditing of Accounts in Industrial / Commercial /Departmental Undertakings.||3 years|
|5. Superintendent (General)||Post Graduate Degree in any discipline||NIL|
|6. Junior Superintendent||Degree in any discipline||NIL|
|7. Junior Technical Assistant||Degree in Agriculture or a degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects|
|8. Stenographer||Matric with a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in English shorthand and 40 words per minute in English typing||NIL|
WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF COMPUTER FOR ALL THE POSTS WILL BE AN ADDED ADVANTAGE NOTE :
- Where CGPA / OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into equivalent Class / Division and indicate the same in online application. If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating that the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into equivalent Class / division.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the candidate must be in possession of mark sheet/ certificate as applicable for the post as on last date of the application. The minimum eligibility w.r.t. qualification shall be ascertained from the date of issuance of final marks sheet / certificate; as applicable for the post. Candidate appearing in final year/ final semester are not eligible to apply.
- Qualifications as mentioned in the advertisement shall only be accepted for this recruitment. Name of qualification, specialisation and Division / Class (wherever applicable) shall be clearly indicated on the marks sheet / certificate; or a certificate to this effect shall be produced by respective University / Institute; without which the qualification shall not be considered. No equivalent qualifications like PG Diploma in any discipline shall be considered wherever qualifications prescribed are as Master of Business Administration, Post Graduate Degree etc.
- In case of MBA Dual Specialisations, one of the fields of specialisation should in the fields prescribed for the post. In case of Major/ Minor specialisations, the Major specialisation should be in the fields prescribed i.e. Personnel Management or Human Resource Management or Industrial Relation or Marketing Management or Supply Chain Management.
>> AGE LIMIT :
Name of the Posts
|1. Management Trainee (General)||28 Years (i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 14.10.1988 and later than 13.10.1998; both days inclusive)|
|2. Management Trainee (Technical)||28 Years (i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 14.10.1988 and later than 13.10.1998; both days inclusive)|
|3. Assistant Engineer (Civil)||30 Years (i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 14.10.1986 and later than 13.10.1998; both days inclusive)|
|4. Accountant||30 Years (i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 14.10.1986 and later than 13.10.1998; both days inclusive)|
|5. Superintendent (General)||30 Years (i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 14.10.1986 and later than 13.10.1998; both days inclusive)|
|6. Junior Superintendent|
|7. Junior Technical Assistant||28 Years (i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 14.10.1988 and later than 13.10.1998; both days inclusive)|
|8. Stenographer||25 Years (i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 14.10.1991 and later than 13.10.1998; both days inclusive)|
>> AGE RELAXATION :
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||
|Other Backward Class (Non Creamy Layer)||
|Persons with Disability (PWD)||
|Ex-Serviceman* for the post code 1 to 5||
|Ex-Serviceman* for the post code 6 to 8||
3 Years (after deducting no. of years of military service)
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989)**||
|Dependents of those died in the riots of 1984 (Dep 1984)||
Departmental candidates (Regular employees of CWC) applying under direct recruitment will be entitled for age relaxation subject to the condition that as on last date of receipt of application, the candidate should have at least 5 years of service left.
** – Any applicant intending to avail the relaxation under this category shall have to submit a certificate from the District Magistrate within whose jurisdiction she/he had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this behalf by the Govt. of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that she/he had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 – 31.12.1989 In all cases of age relaxation, maximum age limit taking into benefit of cumulative age relaxation shall not exceed 55 years as on last date of receipt of application i.e. 13.10.2016. * For Ex- Serviceman the Upper Age limit for the post code 6 to 8 shall be relaxed as on last date of receipt of application by allowing the deduction of length of actual Military Service from his actual age and the resultant age should not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the Post by more than 3 years (8 years in case of SC/ST; 6 years in case of OBC Candidates).
- (i) The maximum age limit specified in (A) above is applicable to General Category candidates
- (ii) The relaxation in upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC candidates is allowed on cumulative basis with any one of the remaining categories for which age relaxation is permitted as mentioned above in Point No. III (3) to III (7)
- (iii) Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of Interview/ Document Verification/ Skill test and at any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by CWC.
- (iv) Age concession is not admissible to sons, daughters and dependents of ex-servicemen.
- (v) Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under Creamy layer are not entitled to the benefits of OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as “General (Unreserved)” while filling online application.OBC certificate should be issued on or after 01/04/2015 with suitable mention about creamy layer / Non – Creamy layer status.
- (vi) If there are no posts reserved for reserved category candidate; reserved category candidates can apply against unreserved posts; provided they meet all the norms prescribed for unreserved candidates. They will not be considered for any relaxation in age and relaxation in qualifying marks in Online Test / Interview or at any stage in the entire recruitment process. However, SC/ST/PWD/Women & Ex-Servicemen will be exempted from payment of application fees in such cases.
>> PAY SCALE (SALARY) :
Name of the Posts
Scale of Pay (IDA) (Rs.)
Appx. Monthly emoluments at the minimum of Pay Scale (Basic + IDA @ 114.8%
|1. Management Trainee (General)||20600-46500 (E-2)||Rs. 44248/- Consolidated Appx. CTC Per Annum: 7.5 Lakhs (After Training)|
|2. Management Trainee (Technical)||20600-46500 (E-2)||Rs. 44248/- Consolidated Appx. CTC Per Annum: 7.5 Lakhs (After Training)|
|3. Assistant Engineer (Civil)||16400-40500 (E-1)||Rs. 35227/- + Perks & Allowances Appx. CTC Per Annum: 6.0 Lakhs|
|4. Accountant||16400-40500 (E-1)||Rs. 35227/- + Perks & Allowances Appx. CTC Per Annum: 6.0 Lakhs|
|5. Superintendent (General)||16400-40500 (E-1)||Rs. 35227/- + Perks & Allowances Appx. CTC Per Annum: 6.0 Lakhs|
|6. Junior Superintendent||11200-30600 (S-11)||Rs. 24057/- + Perks & Allowances Appx. CTC Per Annum: 4.0 Lakhs|
|7. Junior Technical Assistant||10500-28690 (S-9)||Rs. 22554/- + Perks & Allowances Appx. CTC Per Annum: 3.75 Lakhs|
|8. Stenographer||9800-26780 (S-8)||Rs. 21050/- + Perks & Allowances Appx. CTC Per Annum: 3.50 Lakhs|
>> HOW TO APPLY ONLINE CEWACOR RECRUITMENT 2016 ?
Candidates can apply online only from 20.09.2016 to 13.10.2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Pre-Requisites for Applying Online Before applying online, candidates should—
- (i) scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure II to this Advertisement.
- (ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- (iii) keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
- (iv) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Recruitment Process. CWC may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
>> APPLICATION FEE / INTIMATION CHARGES :
Male candidates belonging to Unreserved (UR) and OBC shall be required to pay an online application fee of Rs. 400/- + Intimation charges of Rs. 100/-. SC/ ST/ Women/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen candidates will be exempted from the payment of application fee, however they will be required to pay intimation charges of Rs. 100/-. Applicable payment gateway charges for online payment facilitation shall be borne by respective candidate.
Note: Above non-refundable fee is required to be paid by respective categories of candidates through online payment gateway only. Payment made through any other mode like DD, Cheque, Postal Order will not be accepted.
Procedure for applying online :
- (1) Candidates are first required to go to the CWC’s website www.cewacor.nic.in or www.cwcjobs.com and click on the link ‘Online Recruitment’ and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- (2) Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- (3) Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure II).
- (4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
Mode of Payment :
Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through ONLINE mode only:
- (i) Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature. In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should Final Submit the data.
- (ii) The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- (iii) The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- (iv) After Final Submit, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
- (v) If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.
- (vi) On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- (vii) Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction may not have been successful.
>> THE SELECTION PROCESS FOR RECRUITMENT FOR THE POSTS MENTIONED AT A WILL BE AS FOLLOWS :
Name of the Posts
|1. Management Trainee (General)||Online Test + Document Verification followed by Interview|
|2. Management Trainee (Technical)||Online Test + Document Verification followed by Interview|
|3. Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Online Test + Document Verification followed by Interview|
|4. Accountant||Online Test + Document Verification followed by Interview|
|5. Superintendent (General)||Online Test + Document Verification followed by Interview|
|6. Junior Superintendent||Online Test + Document Verification|
|7. Junior Technical Assistant||Online Test + Document Verification|
|8. Stenographer||Online Test + Document Verification followed by Skill test (Typing & Stenography)|
DOWNLOAD ADVERTISEMENT NOTIFICATION
>> CONTACT DETAILS :
For more details please check the website
Website – www.cewacor.nic.in