Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment 2016, In the Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment 2016, Current Govt. Jobs for Junior Intelligence Officer at the Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment 2016.
IB Recruitment 2016 Junior Intelligence Officer Vacancies
- Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment 2016 Junior Intelligence Officer Posts September 2016, Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment 2016 have been decided to recruit Junior Intelligence Officer Posts Advertisement Date 03th September 2016.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment 2016 as follows.
>> IMPORTANT DATE :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 03.09.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 24.09.2016
- Last Date for Deposit the Fees – 27.09.2016
Probably you are waiting for this Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment 2016 Notification you can apply online Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment 2016 posts Junior Intelligence Officer.
>> Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details
- Total Number of the Posts – 320
- Name of the Posts – Junior Intelligence Officer
Name of the Post
Number of the Posts
|1. Junior Intelligence Officer||
>> CATEGORY WISE VACANCIES :
Name of the Post
Number of the Posts
|1. Junior Intelligence Officer||
JOB LOCATION : ALL INDIA
>> NATIONALITY :
- For the Posts of Junior Intelligence Officer – Indian.
>> ELIGIBILITY :
Now the question is who can apply the Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment 2016 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Junior Intelligence Officer Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria.
Name of the Posts
|1. Junior Intelligence Officer||(i) Higher Secondary (12th) with Mathematics and Physics, and
(ii) Two years Industrial Training Course from a recognized Institute in Radio Technician OR Electronics OR Electronics & Communication
>> AGE LIMIT :
- Minimum 18 years &
- Maximum 27 years
>> PAY SCALE (SALARY) :
- Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- (PB-1) (Plus admissible Central Government allowances). (Under revision as per the recommendations of 7th CPC)
>> AGE RELAXATION :
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for departmental candidates’ upto 40 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time.
- The age limit is relaxable up to age of 35 years for general candidates and up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried.
- The age limit is relaxable for ex-servicemen as well as for candidates who were domiciled in J&K from Jan 01, 1980 to Dec 31, 1989 as well as the children and dependents of victims of communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat as per the Government instructions in this regard issued by the Central Government from time to time.
- (a) The above mentioned vacancies are not reserved for any category of physically handicapped (HH, OH, VH) persons. Hence, they NEED NOT apply.
- (b) The number of vacancies is provisional and liable to change.
- (c) The posts are temporary but are likely to continue indefinitely.
- (d) Centre of examination once opted will not be changed under any circumstances. Candidates opting for Delhi as centre of examination may not necessarily get Delhi as examination centre. However, efforts will be made to accommodate them in nearby centres.
- (e) The eligibility of the candidates in terms of age, educational qualification, caste/category, etc. will be determined on the closing date. The candidate must be Higher Secondary (12th) or equivalent passed from a recognized Board and must be in possession of Two Years Industrial Training Course pass certificate in Radio Technician or Electronics or Electronics & Communication i.e., the final results must be out on or before the closing date, i.e. Sep 24, 2016 (till 2359 hours) and he/she must have been declared successful in it.
>> CLASSIFICATION :
- General Central Service, Group-‘C’ (Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial)
>> SERVICE LIABILITY :
- The post involves All India Service liability. Therefore, the Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India only need to apply.
>> CENTRE OF EXAMINATION :
The candidate has to opt one of the Examination Centre from 33 centres given below for the written examination in the application form :-
- NOTE 1 : While filling in the online application form, the applicant should carefully decide about his/her choice of examination centre.
- NOTE 2 : Examination centre, once opted, will NOT be changed under any circumstances.
- NOTE 3 : Applications received from a candidate for more than one Examination Centre would be rejected.
- NOTE 4 : Candidates opting for Delhi as centre of examination may not necessarily get Delhi as examination centre. However, efforts will be made to accommodate them in nearby centres.
>> EXAMINATION FEE :
- Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty only). Only male candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay the fee. All SC/ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
>> MODE OF PAYMENT :
- Applicants (who are required to pay the fee) are to pay the fee by cash deposit at any branch of State Bank of India using the Challan form (available in part-II of the online application). The applicant will be required to take a printout of Challan form (wherein name of the applicant, his/her Registration number, etc. will be printed) and deposit the fee in cash in any branch of State Bank of India after a gap of one working day. A counterfoil of this Challan would be given back to the candidate by the bank, indicating the transaction ID, which may be retained by the candidates.
>> HOW TO APPLY ONLINE IB RECRUITMENT 2016 :
- (I) Applications should be submitted ONLINE only by logging on to the website www.mha.nic.in. Applications will NOT be accepted through any other mode.
- (II) Online registration will become operational from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News, i.e. Sep 03, 2016 till 2359 hours of the closing date, i.e. Sep 24, 2016. Registration done prior to Sep 03, 2016 and after Sep 24, 2016 will not be entertained.
- (III) Wrong information in any column may lead to the application getting rejected altogether.
- (IV) The candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature (in a single file the size of which should not be more than 50 KB) at the time of online registration itself. Instructions for uploading the single file containing photograph and signature are available on the online application portal.
- (V) Candidates are advised to submit only one application. Submission of other/multiple applications may result in cancellation of his/her applications altogether.
- (VI) Before submitting the online applications, the candidates must preview the application to ensure that they have provided correct information and uploaded correct photograph and signature. It must also be ensured that the photograph and signature are visible and not hazy/blurred, otherwise the photograph and signature should be uploaded again or the page should be reloaded or refreshed. The online application should be submitted only after ensuring that the information / photograph / signature are correct.
- (VII) The candidates are required to take the print out of the Registration Slip and keep it in safe custody. They should also note down their registration number and Roll Number (as and when allotted) separately for future reference.
- (VIII) Candidates are required to possess an e-mail ID valid for 06 (Six) months which is to be entered in the application form at the time of online registration. The registration number and login password would be sent at the email ID entered by the candidates. Candidates are advised to ensure that email addresses ending with @nic.in are directed to their inbox and not to spam folder or any other folder. They may also check the spam folder for mails sent from the helpdesk email i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org from time to time.
- (IX) The candidates should possess a facility to take printout of the Challan Form and Registration Slip.
- (X) The call letters for the trade test would be sent at the email provided by the candidate. In addition to this, the candidate will also have an option to download the same from the website of MHA.
- (XI) The candidate must also furnish one mobile number in the column provided in the application form to enable us to give SMS alert about the downloading of the call letter for the skill test or any other information related to the examination.
- (XII) This office will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail or malfunctioning of the mobile phone number given by the candidate.
- (XIII) Necessary information regarding written examination, downloading of call letters for the trade test will also be hosted on the website www.mha.nic.in from time to time.
- (XIV) Applicants are also advised to check their email (inbox as well as spam folder) from time to time for updates related to the recruitment process.
- (XV) Applicants are NOT required to submit hard copy of their application forms.
- (XVI) Candidates are requested to make sufficient number of passport size photographs (identical to the one uploaded) and carry identity proof in original such as Voter Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Income Tax Pan Card, Identity Card issued by University/College etc. to the examination centre, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination. The photographs would be required at subsequent stages of recruitment process and pasting/providing a photograph different from the one uploaded may result in cancellation of candidature.
- (XVII) Candidates may ensure that the signature uploaded by them are visible since they (candidates) would be required to append signature on admit cards and attendance sheets during subsequent stages of examination and any variation in signature could render them unfit for the examination.
>> SELECTION PROCESS OF CANDIDATES :
- The candidate has to appear in the written examination (Paper-I and Paper-II) at one of the test centres mentioned above. Paper-II of only those candidates will be evaluated who come up to a certain standard in Paper-I. On the basis of their combined performance in Paper-I and Paper-II, the candidates would be shortlisted for the trade test, the date, place and time of which would be intimated to the candidates at their email ID provided at the time of online registration. The candidates would also have an option to download their admit cards if they do not receive it by email. Based on the performance of the candidates in the written test (objective and descriptive) and trade test, they will be selected subject to successful completion of their Character and Antecedent verification followed by medical examination.
- The trade test need not necessarily be conducted at the centre opted and may be conducted at a centre by clubbing candidates of nearby centres.
DOWNLOAD ADVERTISEMENT NOTIFICATION
>> CONTACT DETAILS :
For more details please check the website
Website – www.mha.nic.in