Central Railway Recruitment 2016 Erstwhile (Level 5/4) & Erstwhile (Level 3/2) Vacancies
Name of the Posts :
- Erstwhile (Level 5/4) – 05
- Erstwhile (Level 3/2) – 16
Total Number of the Posts – 21
Important Date :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application – 22.11.2016
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application – 06.12.2016
Pay Scale (Salary) :
- Erstwhile (Level 5/4) Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
- Erstwhile (Level 3/2) Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
Age Limit :
- Minimum 18 years to
- Maximum 25 years
Education Qualification :
- For Erstwhile (Level 5/4) : Graduation in any faculty from a recognized University with relevant sports certificate.
- For Erstwhile (Level 3/2) : HSC/Intermediate/Equivalent from a recognized Board, affiliated to COBSE/India or any other recognized Board with relevant sports certificate. (For More Details Please Check the Advertisement Notification.)
Application Fee :
- General/OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- & Rs. 250/- (for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD/ Women/ Minorities) through Online by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking/Bank Challan etc.
Download Advertisement Notification
Contact Details :
Official Website – www.rrccr.com
Central Railway Recruitment 2016, In the Central Railway Recruitment 2016, Current Govt. Jobs for Apprentices at the Central Railway Recruitment 2016.
Central Railway Recruitment 2016 Apprentices Vacancies
- Central Railway Recruitment 2016 Apprentices Posts October 2016, Central Railway Recruitment 2016 have been decided to recruit Apprentices Posts Advertisement Date 27th October 2016.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Central Railway Recruitment 2016 as follows.
>> IMPORTANT DATE :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application – 01.11.2016
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application – 30.11.2016
Probably you are waiting for this Central Railway Recruitment 2016 Notification you can apply online Central Railway Recruitment 2016 posts Apprentices.
>> Central Railway Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details
- Total Number of Posts – 2326
- Name of the Posts – Apprentices
Name of the Posts
Number of the Posts
>> CATEGORY WISE VACANCY DETAILS :
** MUMBAI CLUSTER
CARRIAGE & WAGON (COACHING) WADI BUNDER, MUMBAI
KALYAN DIESEL SHED
KURLA DIESEL SHED
S&T WORKSHOP, BYCULLA
** BHUSAWAL CLUSTER
CARRIAGE & WAGON DEPOT
ELECTRIC LOCO SHED, BHUSAWAL
ELECTRIC LOCOMOTIVE WORKSHOP, BHUSAWAL
TMW NASIK ROAD
** PUNE CLUSTER
CARRIAGE & WAGON DEPOT
DIESEL LOCO SHED
** NAGPUR CLUSTER
ELECTRIC LOCO SHED, AJNI
CARRIAGE & WAGON DEPOT
** SOLAPUR CLUSTER
CARRIAGE & WAGON DEPOT
JOB LOCATION : MUMBAI (MAHARASHTRA)
>> NATIONALITY :
- For the post of Apprentices – Indian.
>> ELIGIBILITY :
Now the question is who can apply the Central Railway Recruitment 2016 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Apprentices Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also check the advertisement details.
Name of the Posts
|1. Assistant Librarian||The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.|
>> AGE LIMIT :
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01-11-2016.
>> AGE RELAXATION :
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates. Accordingly for different communities, the eligible Date of Birth range shall be as follows :
|Community||Candidate should be born between (both dates inclusive)|
|UR||01/11/2001 to 01/11/1992|
|SC||01/11/2001 to 01/11/1987|
|ST||01/11/2001 to 01/11/1987|
|OBC||01/11/2001 to 01/11/1989|
- Upper age limit is relaxable by up to additional 10 years for ex-servicemen to the extent of service rendered in Defence Forces plus 03 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months service at a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who have already joined the Govt. service on Civil side after availing the servicemen status for the purpose of their engagement. However, regardless of community, Ex-servicemen will be considered against the Ex-servicemen quota, if available. If UR vacancies are not available then only Ex. serviceman belonging to those particular communities where vacancies are available will be considered against the ex-servicemen quota.
- For Persons with Disability, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
- The candidates who want to avail the benefit of reservation of SC/ST, must produce his/her Caste certificate on Central Government format issued by appropriate authority as per sample Annexure-I at the time of Document Verification. Similarly the candidates who want to avail the benefit of reservation of OBC, must produce Caste certificate and Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued on or after 1/4/2016 on Central Government format by appropriate authority as per sample Annexure-II at the time of Document Verification.
- The candidates who want to avail the benefit of reservation of Ex-servicemen and Armed Forces Personnel, must produce Discharge certificate and in case of children of Ex-servicemen and children of Armed Forces Personnel, they must produce discharge certificate or Armed Forces serving certificate respectively (as the case may be) of his/her parents at the time of document verification.
>> APPLICATION FEES :
- Application fees (Non-refundable) – `100/-
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as part of online application process.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the online application. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter.
- The payment can be made by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking / SBI Challan etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt with the date entered by the candidate will be generated, which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please login again and make payment online.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
>> HOW TO APPLY ONLINE CENTRAL RAILWAY RECRUITMENT 2016 ?
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrccr.com. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
- Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/CR website www.rrccr.com provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/BIODATA etc carefully. NOTE-I: Candidates should ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment. NOTE-II: Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be sent by email/SMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the candidates.
- Candidates have to choose only one cluster and within that cluster he can give units in order of preference.
- Candidates trying to submit more than one application with different particulars like Name/Father’s name/Community/Photo(face)/ educational and/or technical qualification etc. or with different Email ID/Mobile Number are advised that all such applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates have to keep printouts of their Online application. If found Eligible, he/she will be called for Document Verification and the print out of Online application is required to be produced at the time of Document Verification.
>> SELECTION PROCESS :
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared for the purpose on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% (aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of ITI marks, marks mentioned in the provisional/final certificate will be reckoned.
- In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidates with older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
- A final merit list will be prepared cluster/unit wise, trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate, as stated above.
- Candidates finally enlisted would be subject to verification of original testimonials and being found fit in appropriate Medical examination by Railways as applicable for the Workshop and for the other Units.
- During submission of ONLINE application, a Registration number will be issued to each applicant. Candidates are advised to preserve/note their Registration Number for further stages of recruitment process/correspondence with RRC.
DOWNLOAD ADVERTISEMENT NOTIFICATION
>> CONTACT DETAILS :
For more details Please check the website
Website – www.rrccr.com