Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2016, In the Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2016, Current Govt. Jobs for Postman & Mail Guard at the Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2016.
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 Postman & Mail Guard Vacancies
- Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 Postman & Mail Guard Posts November 2016, Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 have been decided to recruit Postman & Mail Guard Posts Advertisement Date 11th November 2016.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 as follows.
>> IMPORTANT DATE :
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application – 15.11.2016
Probably you are waiting for this Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 Notification you can apply online Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 posts Postman & Mail Guard.
>> Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details
- Total Number of Posts – 310
- Name of the Posts – Postman & Mail Guard
Name of the Posts
Number of the Posts
>> CATEGORY WISE VACANCY DETAILS :
Name of the Posts
Number of the Category
JOB LOCATION : TAMIL NADU
>> NATIONALITY :
- For the post of Postman & Mail Guard – Indian.
>> ELIGIBILITY :
Now the question is who can apply the Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Postman & Mail Guard Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also check the advertisement details.
Name of the Posts
|The Eligible Candidates Should have process Matriculation from a recognized board or University.|
The Eligible Candidates Should have process Matriculation or Equivalent from a recognized board or University
>> AGE LIMIT :
- MInimum 18 years to
- Maximum 27 years
>> AGE RELAXATION :
Permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government of India orders are as indicated below:-
Age relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit
Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes (SCs/STs)
Other Backward Classes (OBC)
|3 years after deduction of service rendered in military from the actual age as on the closing date for registration of application.|
8 years(3 years +5 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date
| 6 years (3+3 years) after deduction of the|
military service rendered from the actual age as
on the closing date
|Government servants (who have rendered not less than|
3 years’ regular continuous service as on closing date for registration of application)
Upto 40 years of age 45 years for SC/ST and 43 years for OBC.
>> PAY SCALE (SALARY) :
Name of the Posts
Pay Scale (Salary)
|Pay Matrix Pay level 3: Rs 21,700 – 69,100.|
Pay Matrix Pay level 3: Rs 21,700 – 69,100.
>> APPLICATION & EXAMINATION FEES :
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/- mandatory for all categories of applicants who have registered.
- Examination Fee: The Examination fee prescribed for all male applicants in General and OBC categories is Rs. 400/-. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Physically Handicapped / Women are exempted from payment of Examination Fee.
Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
>> HOW TO APPLY ONLINE TAMIL NADU POSTAL CIRCLE RECRUITMENT 2016 ?
The applicant can apply for only one division either choosing Postman cadre in Postal Division or Mail Guard cadre in Railway Mail Service Division. If an applicant registers more than one application on-line, his/her candidature is liable to be rejected without any communication.
- (1) The applicant has to visit the website www.dopchennai.in through internet enabled workstation or personal computer or laptop.
- (2) The applicant has to go through the notification, instructions to candidates, vacancy position, FAQ carefully before filling up the application form.
- (3) The applicant has to keep ready.
(i) The scanned image of photograph and signature in .jpeg, .jpg format in specified file size as mentioned in the instructions.
(ii) 10th Standard mark list.
- (4) The applicant has to fill up the data required online and enter all mandatory fields.
- (5) Finally before submitting the form, the applicant has to check all the entries made by him/her for its correctness and genuineness.
- (6) Once submitted, no data can be modified/altered.
- (7) The applications are to be submitted online only. Manual applications will not be entertained. In respect of candidates who apply manually, no correspondence will be entertained and no admit card will be issued to such candidates even if they have paid the fees by any mode
- (8) After registration, fee challan will be generated as per the eligibility of the applicant.
- (9) The registered applicants should pay the required fee at any post office with E-Payment facility (listed under e-payment link of www.dopchennai.in) within 3 days from the closing date of online registration, i.e. 18/11/2016 .
- (10) After payment of fee, the candidate has to update the payment details in the portal through LOGIN for completion of registration process.
- (11) Once payment details are updated in the website, the application may be downloaded through LOGIN after 48 hours of payment updation
- (12) The applicants are advised to keep a copy of fee challan, receipt issued by the Post office and application, for future reference.
- (13) For Receiving the SMS/Email to the registered mobile number/Registered email ID, the candidate are requested to furnish valid Mobile Number and Email ID, otherwise no correspondence will be entertained.
- (14) Admit cards for the examination indicating the date, time and venue of examination will be generated for all eligible applicants who have paid fees, about two weeks before the date of examination. A copy of admit cards will be sent to the registered email Id. Candidates also have the option to download the admit cards from the website
- (15) Candidates who are unable to download their Admit cards or do not receive their admit card in their registered email ID at least one week before the date of the examination should submit their request in the website through support tab.
>> SELECTION PROCESS :
The interested candidates who are going to apply Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment their selection process will be based on Two Steps :-
- Step 1 – Written Examination &
- Step 2 – Interview
DOWNLOAD ADVERTISEMENT NOTIFICATION
>> CONTACT DETAILS :
Official Website – www.tamilnadupost.nic.in