Indian Bank Recruitment 2016, In the Indian Bank Recruitment 2016, Current Govt. Jobs for Probationary Officer (PGDBF) at the Indian Bank Recruitment 2016.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 Probationary Officer (PGDBF) Vacancies
- Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 Probationary Officer (PGDBF) Posts November 2016, Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 have been decided to recruit Probationary Officer (PGDBF) Posts Advertisement Date 06th November 2016.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 as follows.
>> IMPORTANT DATE :
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates – 06.12.2016 to 22.12.2016
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) – 06.12.2016 to 22.12.2016
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training – After 05.01.2017
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training – 12.01.2017 to 19.01.2017
- Download of call letters for online examination- Preliminary – After 11.01.2017
- Online Examination – Preliminary – 22.01.2017
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary – 30.01.2017
- Download of call letters for online examination- Main – 16.02.2017
- Online Examination – Main – 28.02.2017
Probably you are waiting for this Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 Notification you can apply online Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 posts Probationary Officer (PGDBF).
>> Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details
- Total Number of Posts – 324
- Name of the Posts – Probationary Officer (PGDBF)
Name of the Posts
|Number of the Posts|
|Probationary Officer (PGDBF)|
>> CATEGORY WISE VACANCY DETAILS :
Number of Candidates who will be recruited
JOB LOCATION : CHENNAI (TAMIL NADU)
>> NATIONALITY :
- A candidate must be either i) a Citizen of India or ii) a subject of Nepal or iii) a subject of Bhutan or iv) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii)& (iv) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India
>> ELIGIBILITY :
Now the question is who can apply the Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Probationary Officer (PGDBF) Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
Name of the Posts
As on 01.07.2016 – Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
>> AGE LIMIT :
01st July 2016
- Minimum 20 years to
- Maximum 28 years. (Also a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1988 and not later than 01.07.1996 (both dates inclusive.)
>> AGE RELAXATION :
Name of the Category
Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidates
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates|
Ex-servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECOs/ SSCOs who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment(including those whose assignment is due to be completed within the next one year from the last date for receipt of application) other than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or on account of physical disability attributable to military service or on being declared as invalid
|5 years for selection through written test & interview, subject to ceiling as per Government Guidelines|
|All persons who have ordinarily been domiciled in the state of J & K during 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989|
Persons affected by 1984 riots
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)|
PWD (SC-ST) – 15 years
>> PAY SCALE (SALARY) :
Name of the Posts
|Pay Scale (Salary)|
Probationary Officer (PGDBF)
>> APPLICATION FEES :
- Rs. 100/- For SC/ ST/ PWD Category Candidates
- Rs. 600/- For All Others Category Candidates
>> HOW TO APPLY ONLINE INDIAN BANK RECRUITMENT 2016 ?
- Candidates should select the ―”Career” tab in Bank’s website www.indianbank.co.in and will be routed to a page where he/ she can open the link ―”PGDBF PROGRAMME 2017-18″ and click on ―”APPLY ONLINE FOR PO-ONBOARDING”.
- Candidates should click on ―”NEW REGISTRATION” tab to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure).
- The name of the candidate or his /her father/ spouse etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets/ other documents. Variation if any with the originals cannot be corrected later and will also disqualify the candidature.
- In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. For the first time when the data is entered and saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent to the candidate. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars till the Date of Edit/Modification of application mentioned in the advertisement. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
- Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after FINAL SUBMISSION of application.
>> SELECTION PROCESS :
- Candidates will be selected by Indian Bank through a selection process consisting of an online test (Preliminary and Main Examination) followed by Interview. The selection process aims at getting candidates who are likely to succeed at various roles in the Bank. The endeavor is to select candidates who are bright, have good communication skills (both oral and written), are dedicated, can work effectively in teams, are passionate about their career goals and who display integrity and a positive attitude.
DOWNLOAD ADVERTISEMENT NOTIFICATION
>> CONTACT DETAILS :
For Contact Details Please Check the Official Website
Official Website –www.indianbank.co.in