Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016, In the Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016, Current Govt. Jobs for Clerk at the Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016 Clerk Vacancies
- Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016 Clerk Posts December 2016, Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016 have been decided to recruit Clerk Posts Advertisement Date 24th December 2016.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016 as follows.
>> IMPORTANT DATE :
- Candidate can apply online From – 26.12.2016
- Last date/time for Registration Step-I – 23.01.2017 (11:59 P.M)
- Last date for receipt of application fee – 25.01.2017 (Within Banking Hours)
- Last date/time for Registration Step II – 27.01.2017 (11:59 P.M.)
- Last date for editing of applications – 27.01.2017 (11:59 P.M)
Probably you are waiting for this Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016 Notification you can apply online Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016 posts Clerk.
>> Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details
- Total Number of Posts – 327
- Name of the Posts – Clerk
Name of the Posts
|Number of the Posts|
>> CATEGORY WISE VACANCY DETAILS :
TENTATIVE VACANCY POSTION-CLERKS
Name of the post
|Total Number of vacancies||Gen||SC/ ST of Haryana||BC of Haryana||PHC of Haryana||ESM|
Note : The number of vacancies may be increased or decreased without any notice, depending upon the number of vacancies as on date of preparation of merit list & posting.
The salary, pay and allowances of the selected candidates will be governed as per the latest rules and instructions adopted by Haryana Government
JOB LOCATION : HARYANA
>> NATIONALITY :
- For the post of Clerk – Indian.
>> ELIGIBILITY :
Now the question is who can apply the Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Clerk Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
Name of the Posts
The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university. He/she should have passed matriculation examination with Hindi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spread sheets).
>> AGE LIMIT :
Age limit for the post of Clerk category wise, as on 01.01.2016 will be as under: –
|Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit||Remarks|
SC/ ST of Haryana
|BC of Haryana||18||47|
Ex-servicemen of Haryana
|18||Up to the age of 42 years plus continuous military service added by three years.|
|PHC of Haryana||18|
Upper age is relaxable for PHC of Haryana Category candidates by 10 years from their original category
In Service Employees
In the case of persons already in the employment of the Punjab/ Haryana Govt. other State Govt. or the Govt. of India, High Court, other Subordinate Courts & UT. Chandigarh.
>> PAY SCALE (SALARY) :
Name of the Posts
|Pay Scale (Salary)|
Rs. 10300/- to Rs. 34800/- & Grade Pay Rs. 3200/-
>> EXAMINATION FEE (Non-Refundable) :
|Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST/BC/ESM of the State of Haryana||Rs. 250/-|
Reserved Categories of the other States
|Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Physical Handicapped & dependants of Ex-servicemen of the State of Haryana|
As per their Original Category
>> HOW TO APPLY ONLINE PUNJAB & HARYANA HIGH COURT RECRUITMENT 2016 ?
The online registration/filling of application forms by the applicants will consist of two steps.
- (i) Registration Step I: Applicant will get his/her Registration ID and password and will print „Cash Deposit Receipt‟ for deposit of fee in the designated bank (State Bank of India). Thereafter the applicant shall deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India.
- (ii) Registration Step II: After completion of Registration Step 1, Applicant shall thereafter fill the remaining particulars i.e. uploading of photograph/signature, qualification and fee payment details in the form, then to “LOCK & SUBMIT” the application form.
The detailed steps for Registration are given below:
(A) Pre-Requisites for Step I :
- Applicants are required to have a valid personal active E-mail ID as all the information regarding recruitment process will be sent on their recorded E-Mail ID throughout the process. In case an applicant does not have a valid personal E-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E- mail ID before applying online and must maintain that E-mail account, throughout the selection process. Applicants must give a valid Mobile number, as all the SMSs during the process will be sent on that number.
Applicants are advised not to change their Mobile number/E-mail ID which they mentioned at the time of Registration. Applicants are also advised not to give mobile number/E-mail ID of unknown person/stranger to avoid any future complication. S.S.S.C. shall not be responsible in any manner for non delivery of SMS at any stage either due to switching off of mobile phone or if the same is out of coverage area or is out of order due to some technical fault on the part of candidate or its service provider. It shall be responsibility of the candidate to update himself/herself by visiting the website of S.S.S.C. and by checking his/her email Account/SMS regularly for important notifications.
(B) Registration Step I :
- i. Applicant can apply through online from anywhere at home, at any place where there is an access to the internet.
- ii. Open registration form available on the website www.sssc.gov.in by clicking at the button ‘Clerk (Subordinate Courts of Haryana)’.
- iii. Fill the registration form with all the required details.
- iv. Every successful registration will be allotted a unique Registration ID and Password, which will be intimated to the applicant by way of e-mail on recorded Email ID as well as by SMS on his/her mobile phone. Applicants should ensure that Registration ID and Password have been delivered on mobile phone as well as on given E-mail ID. In case of non receipt of E-mail/SMS within reasonable time, applicants should contact on technical helpline numbers 8699002541, 8699002542, 9115898394 & 0172-2722012. After getting the Registration ID and Password, applicant must take a print out of the „Cash Deposit Receipt‟ in “Landscape orientation‟. Applicant should also save „Cash Deposit Receipt‟ as PDF file for future reference.
- v. Applicant has to take along this printed „Cash Deposit Receipt‟ to any Branch of State Bank of India for deposit of fee in cash only. The „Cash Deposit Receipt‟ will contain the amount of fee to be deposited by the applicant, depending upon his/her category. Applicant approaching the State Bank of India Branch will ask for depositing the fee under screen 8888 (fee type-21). No other mode of payment of fee is admissible.
- vi The applicant who completes Registration Step-I, should go to Bank for deposit of fee after 24 hours from the time of completion of Registration Step-I.
- vii. After depositing the fee in the Bank, applicant will get a Unique Transaction No./Journal No. from the Bank, which is required to be updated by applicant on website at the time of Registration Step-II. If these details are already shown against the column of Fee Payment details, then he/she need not to fill the same.
- viii. In case an applicant fails to deposit the requisite fee, his/her application shall stand automatically cancelled/rejected and shall not be considered for further processing.
(C) Pre-Requisites for Step II :
- Before proceeding to Step II, applicant must ensure that he/she has a scanned image files of his/her latest passport size coloured PHOTOGRAPH (Size 100 x 120 pixels) & SIGNATURE (Size 160 x 70 pixels) with clear background in PC/Pendrive/other soft media and application fee remittance/deposit details (Transaction details such as Unique Transaction No./Journal No., Branch name and Code etc.) for immediate uploading it to the website alongwith application data.
(D) Registration Step II :
- (i) After depositing the fee in the Bank, applicant is advised to Login next day on the website by making use of Registration ID and Password as provided during completion of Registration step I. Applicant should fill in the Fee Payment details i.e. Transaction No./Journal No., Bank & Branch Name, Branch Code, Date of Payment mentioned in the „Cash Deposit Receipt‟. If these details are already shown in the Fee Payment Details then he/she needs not to fill the same. The TRANSACTION NO./JOURNAL NO, given by the BANK is to be a SEVEN OR EIGHT DIGIT NUMERIC CHARACTER, which is to be filled in Transaction No./Journal No. field.
>> SELECTION PROCESS :
The Interested candidates who are going to apply Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment their selection process will be based on Two Steps :-
- Step 1 – Written Examination &
- Step 2 – Computer Proficiency Test
>> IMPORTANT LINKS….
DOWNLOAD ADVERTISEMENT NOTIFICATION
>> CONTACT DETAILS :
For Contact Details Please Check the Official Website
Official Website – www.highcourtchd.gov.in