Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment 2017, In the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Panchayat Secretary at the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment 2017.
APPSC Recruitment 2017 Panchayat Secretary Vacancies
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment 2017 Panchayat Secretary Posts January 2017, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Panchayat Secretary Posts Advertisement Date 27th December 2016.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
APPSC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application – 31.12.2016
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application – 30.01.2017
Probably you are waiting for this Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment 2017 posts Panchayat Secretary.
>> Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
Name of the Posts
|Number of the Posts|
Panchayat Secretary (Grade – IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service
IMPORTANT NOTE : Distribution of vacancies among roster points is subject to variation and confirmation from the Unit Officer/ Appointing authority.
(Details of vacancies viz., Community, District and Gender wise (General / Women) may be seen at Annexure-I)
Job Location : Andra Pradesh
- For the post of Panchayat Secretary (Grade – IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service – Indian.
APPSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Panchayat Secretary Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
Name of the Posts
Panchayat Secretary (Grade – IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service
Must have passed the Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
APPSC Recruitment 2017 Age Limit :
- Minimum 18 years
- Maximum 42 years
APPSC Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation :
The upper age limit prescribed above is relaxable in the following cases :
|Category of Candidates|
Relaxation of Age Permissible
|Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months.|
|A.P. State Government Employees (Employees of APSEB, APSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible).||5 Years based on the length of regular service|
|03||Ex-serviceman and Serving persons of the Armed Forces of the Union, who are seeking re-employment one year before the completion of the specified terms of engagement covered under Rule 12(c)(i) & explanation to Rule 2(16) of AP State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996|
3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces
|N.C.C (who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.|
|05||SC/ST and BCs|
Physically Handicapped persons
Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands, who are not remarried and belonging to SC/ST category covered under Rule 12(b)(iii) of AP State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 with reference to posts of Junior Assistants or less
Upper age limit is 48 years
Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands, who are not remarried and not belonging to SC/ST category covered under Rule 12(b)(iii) of AP State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 with reference to posts of Junior Assistants or less
Upper age limit is 43 years
APPSC Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale (Salary) :
Name of the Posts
|Pay Scale (Salary)|
|Panchayat Secretary (Grade – IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service|
Rs. 16400/- to Rs. 49870/-
APPSC Recruitment 2017 Application Fees :
Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) towards application processing fee and Rs 80/- (Rupees Eighty only) towards Examination Fee.
However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee of Rs.80/- only.
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.
- Families having Household Supply White Card issued by Civil Supplies Department, A.P. Government. (Residents of Andhra Pradesh)
- Un-employed youth in the age group of 18 to 42* years as per G.O.Ms.No.439, G.A.(Ser.A) Dept., dated: 18/10/1996 should submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission.
- Applicants belonging to the categories mentioned above (except Physically Handicapped Persons & Ex-Service Men) hailing from other States are not entitled for exemption from payment of fee and not entitled for claiming any kind of reservation.
APPSC Recruitment 2017 Fee Mode :
- The Fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid through Payment Gateway or Net Banking/ Credit card /Debit Card. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of Fee will available on the website.
- The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee and application fee (in non – exempt case) will entail total rejection of application.
- IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted.
How to Apply Online APPSC Recruitment 2017 ?
(i) The Applicants have to read the User manual for On-Line submission of application and then proceed further. User manual is available at www.psc.ap.gov.in or http://appscapplications17.apspsc.gov.in
- STEP I : The Candidate after satisfying himself/ herself about the eligibility criteria for the notification shall pay fee through corresponding notification Online Payment Form.
- At the payment Gateway the candidate has to give his/her Basic Personal Details such as Name of the candidate, Date of Birth, Gender, whether the candidate belongs to Andhra Pradesh State, community, Mobile Number etc. Candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father Name, Mother Name & Date of Birth as per his/her Secondary Education Board Class X Certificate. On receipt of fee at Payment Gateway, the candidate will be issued a “Journal Number” with which he / she can proceed with submission of Application online. Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed the submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
- STEP II : After payment of Fee the Applicant should visit Online Application Form Submission link and enter the Journal Number, Date of payment and Date of Birth to get and fill the format of Application and should submit ON-LINE.
- STEP III : The applicant shall affix a recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen,. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form.
- STEP IV : The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit ON-LINE.
(ii) Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be Accepted and liable for rejection.
(iii) Applicants willing to serve anywhere in Andhra Pradesh should alone apply.
(iv) For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact 040-23120055 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to email@example.com.
Important Links :
- Higher studies Exam
- Previous Year Question Papers Answer
- Books and Stydy Materials
- APPSC Previous Year Question Papers with Answers 2016
- University Admission 2017-2018
- JOB Placement Test Question Papers
- APPSC Royalty Inspector Syllabus Question Pattern 2016
- APPSC Royalty Inspector Question Paper 2016
- APPSC Sample Papers on General Science with asnwer 2016
- APPSC Model Question on General Sciene I Papers 2016 with answer
- APPSC Model Question Paper 2016 on Facts About Human Body with Answers
- APPSC Polity mains Question Papers pdf Question Paper
- APPSC Economy mains Question Papers pdf
- APPSC Mains English Question Papers pdf
- APPSC Model Question Papers 2016
- APPSC Data Interpretation mains Question Paper pdf
- APPSC Group 2 Question Papers pdf download
- APPSC Mains Science Technology Question Papers pdf
- APSCSC Question Paper Answer 2016 Civil Supplies Previous Year Old Paper
APPSC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
In case screening test is conducted as referred above, based on the Merit in screening test, candidates will be picked up in the ratio of 50 per one notified post for the main examination in order of General Merit. In case where no screening test is held, all the eligible applicants would be allowed to appear for the main examination.
THE FINAL SELECTION OF CANDIDATES FOR APPOINTMENT TO THE POSTS WILL BE BASED ON THE MERIT IN THE COMPUTER BASED MAIN EXAMINATION, TO BE HELD AS PER THE SCHEME OF EXAMINATION ENUNCIATED AT PARA 7 ABOVE.
- 1. The appearance in all the papers at the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory and absence in any of the papers will automatically render his candidature as disqualified.
- 2. The Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification date itself for verification or as and when required and called for. If any candidate fails to produce any one of the certificates and the particulars furnished in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced by the candidate, the candidature will be rejected / disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidates are advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
- 3. Concerned District Collector is the unit of appointment as per G.O. Ms. No. 84, Panchayat Raj and Rural Development (Mdl.II) Dept., Dt. 24.02.2010.
- 4. The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per District preference opted by the applicant at the time of making application to the post online.
- 5. The minimum qualifying marks in the main examination for consideration of a candidate to the selection process in case of OC category is 40%, BC category is 35% and for SC, ST and PH categories is 30% or as per the relevant rules. The minimum qualifying mark is relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission.
- 6. N.B.: Mere securing of minimum qualifying marks does not confer any right to the candidate for being considered to the selection.
- 7. While the Commission calls for preference of candidates in respect of Districts etc., in the application form, it is hereby clarified that the said preferences are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assign a candidate to any of the Districts for which he is considered to be qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion. Mere claim of preference for any District for allotment against vacancy does not confer a right to selection for that District in particular or any District in general.
- 8. The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
Download Advertisement Notification
APPSC Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
Address :A.P. PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
HYDERABAD – PINCODE – 500001Office Contact Details :040-24603493, 24603495, 24603496, 24603593, 24603594,
24603595, 24603596Fax Number :