Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu (MRB TN) Recruitment 2017, In the Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu (MRB TN) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Village Health Nurse/ Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) at the Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu (MRB TN) Recruitment 2017.
MRB TN Recruitment 2017 Village Health Nurse/ Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) Vacancies
- Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu (MRB TN) Recruitment 2017 Village Health Nurse/ Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) Posts February 2017, Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu (MRB TN) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Village Health Nurse/ Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) Posts Advertisement Date 03rd February 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu (MRB TN) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
MRB TN Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application – 03.02.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application – 24.02.2017
- Last Date For Deposit to Fee of Payment – 28.02.2017
Probably you are waiting for this Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu (MRB TN) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu (MRB TN) Recruitment 2017 posts Village Health Nurse/ Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM).
>> Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu (MRB TN) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts|
Number of the Posts
|Village Health Nurse/ Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM)|
MRB TN Recruitment 2017 Category wise Vacancy Details :
|G||W||DW||DAP (PH)||Backlog Vacancies|
Abbreviation and their Details :
|Backward Class (Muslim)|
Differently Abled Person
MBC / DC
|Most Backward Class / Denotified Community|
|Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars)|
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
- For the post of Village Health Nurse/ Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) – Indian.
MRB TN Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu (MRB TN) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Village Health Nurse/ Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
|Name of the Posts|
|1||Village Health Nurse/ Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM)||(i) ANM qualification from Government or Government approved private Auxiliary Nurse Midwife school which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council, namely :|
(ii) Having a certificate of registration issued by the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council; and
(iii) Must possess physical fitness for camp life.
MRB TN Recruitment 2017 Age Limit :
|Category||Minimum Age (should have completed) (in years)|
Maximum Age (in years)
|For all categories||18||SC/ST/SCA/ BC / BCM / MBC&DNC||OC|
|Differently Abled Persons||18||57||50|
Age concession for physically handicapped :
- Eligible Differently Abled candidates can avail age concession up to ten years over and above the age limits prescribed for the appointment to post by direct recruitment.
CONDITIONS AND QUALIFICATION :
- The claims of the candidates with regard to the date of birth, educational/technical qualifications, equivalent qualification, status of disability, community and related details etc. are accepted only on the information furnished by them in their on-line application, without physical verification of their claims. Their candidature therefore will be provisional and subject to the Board satisfying itself, about their age, educational/technical qualifications, equivalent qualification, status of disability, community and related details etc. through a physical verification process. The candidature is therefore, provisional at all stages and the Board reserves the right to reject any candidature at any stage, even after the selection has been made.
- If a candidate claims equivalent qualification, the onus of providing the same rests with the candidate.
- Persons with required qualification whether registered in employment exchange or otherwise are eligible to apply.
RESERVATION AND RELATED INFORMATION :
|The rule of reservation is applicable as per the rules in force. Detailed instructions with regard to reservation can be seen in Annexure-2 and 3 of this notification.|
|The number of vacancies advertised is only an indicative number and is liable for change (increase or decrease) with reference to vacancy position at any time before finalisation of selection for appointment.|
|Separate reservation of 3.5% within the 30% reservation available for Backward Classes is applicable only to Backward Class Muslims (BCMs). All the concessions / relaxations / benefits applicable to BC candidates are applicable to BC Muslim candidates as well.|
|The expression B.C (i.e. Backward Class) wherever it occurs including online application form, should be read as “B.C. (other than BCM) and B.C. (Muslims)”, [BCMs denotes Backward Class Muslims].|
| Reservation for Destitute Widow :–|
|Reservation for differently abled :–|
MRB TN Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
|Name of the Posts|
|Village Health Nurse/ Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM)||Rs.5,200 – 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs.2,400. Details can be seen in Annexure-6 of this notification.|
MRB TN Recruitment 2017 Application Fees :
- Rs. 500 /-(Rupees Five Hundred only) be paid by all the candidates (excluding candidates belonging to SC/SCA/ST communities, Destitute Widow and eligible Differently abled Persons (DAP)). SC/SCA/ST and DAP (PH), Destitute Widow candidates have to pay Rs. 250 /- (Rupees Two hundred and Fifty only).
MRB TN Recruitment 2017 Mode of Application Fees :
- In addition, candidates have to pay the applicable service charges to the Indian Bank (in case of offline payment @Rs.15/- (Rupees Fifteen only) or Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card / Mobile Wallet charges over and above the mandatory fee. The charges will vary from bank to bank. The approximate charges for the same will be about 2% of the transaction (approximately Rs.10) (Rupees Ten only).
How to Apply Online MRB TN Recruitment 2017 ?
- Interested and eligible candidates are to visit the Medical Services Recruitment Board’s website www.mrb.tn.gov.in and familiarize themselves with the detailed notification.
- On the Home Page, click “Online Registration” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post of Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife.
- All the required particulars be entered without skipping any field.
- Mobile number and e-mail are mandatory; you are also requested to provide alternate secondary Mobile No., Landline number as well. All communication from MRB will be sent only to the registered primary mobile number by SMS and to the registered e-mail only and by no other means.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned copy of colour photograph (with name and date of birth typed shown in the model below), scanned copy of signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the Photograph and Signature upload.
- The candidates need to apply only in online mode. They shall not send copies of certificates / printed application to MRB. In the online application, candidates need to furnish the details such as: Community Certificate number; Issuing Authority; Date of issue, in support of the claims made with regard to community failing which the application will not be considered.
- Candidates need to verify their eligibility for the post before submitting their online application. If a candidate furnished wrong information, action will be taken by MRB to debar such candidate from the future exams/recruitment, apart from other legal actions.
COMMUNICATION WITH THE MRB :
- Any communication intended for the Board must be made in writing and addressed only to the Member Secretary, Medical Services Recruitment Board, 7th floor, 359, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai 600 006.
- If a reply is sought, it must be accompanied by an envelope affixed with sufficient postage stamps with the address to which the reply is to be sent.
- Communications seeking reasons for non-selection and other qualifications will receive no attention. Requests for furnishing causes of failure (non-selection) will not be complied with.
- The Board will receive communication only from candidates. Communication in the name of pleader or agent will not be entertained.
- Details of provisionally selected candidates will be hosted in the Board’s website www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Latest news will be updated first in the official Twitter account of MRB in www.twitter.com/mrb_tn
- After the selection is made by the Board, the Appointment and postings of Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife will be made by the Director of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Chennai-6.
- Any claim relating to the selection should be received within 30 days from the date of announcement of results. Claims received thereafter will not be considered.
MRB TN Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification(s) for the post of Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu. There will be no oral test (Interview) for the post.
Minimum educational qualification required for the post
|Weightage of marks|
Certificate / Diploma
SSLC / 10th
|a. Certificate with SSLC (till 2014)|
b. Certificate with PUC/ HSC qualification (2014 onwards)
Note : (a) In case marks are not specifically awarded for any batch of the VHN (18 months) course or Diploma Course or MPHW(F) Course, then selection for all the candidates will be based on the marks scored by them in SSLC examination only
(b) ** Wherever the basic essential qualification for a technical post is a Certificate, and admission to such a programme has been changed from SSLC to HSC, in all such cases the weightage may be restricted to marks obtained in SSLC and the technical certificate (instead of HSC and the technical certificate) only.
(c) The selection will be made for the Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife post, duly following the relevant rules of reservation and communal rotation of Government of Tamil Nadu.
MRB TN Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
MRB TN Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
MEDICAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT BOARD (MRB)
7 th Floor, DMS Buildings, 359, Anna salai,
Teynampet, Chennai – 6
Phone No : 044-24355757
Fax No : 044-24359393
Website : www.mrb.tn.gov.in
E.mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter : twitter.com/mrb_tn