National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Recruitment 2017, In the National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Engineering Exective Trainees at the National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Recruitment 2017.
NTPC Recruitment 2017 Engineering Exective Trainees Vacancies
- National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Recruitment 2017 Engineering Exective Trainees Posts January 2017, National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Engineering Exective Trainees Posts Advertisement Date 11th January 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
NTPC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application – 10.01.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application – 31.01.2017
Probably you are waiting for this National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Recruitment 2017 posts Engineering Exective Trainees.
>> National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
Name of the Posts
|Number of the Posts|
|Engineering Exective Trainees||
NTPC Recruitment 2017 Category wise Vacancy Details :
|Vacancies||Type of Disabilities identified (discipline-wise)|
OA, OL, HH
OA, OL, HH
OA, OL, HH
OA, OL, HH
Legend : OL (One Leg), CA (One Arm), HH (Hearing Handicapped) 06 no. of vacancies (including 2 backlog vacancies) have been reserved for Person with Disabilities (PWDs).
The total number of projected vacancies indicated above may increase I decrease at the discretion of NTPC management.
Job Location : New Delhi
- For the post of Engineering Exective Trainees – Indian.
NTPC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Engineering Exective Trainees Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
- Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks, taking average of all the Years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular year by the Institute/University. Final year/semester students are also eligible however they have to obtain at least 65% marks in their engineering degree. A candidate with the prescribed degree identified for the disciplines as given below can only apply for the post of EETs in the respective disciplines :
Name of the Posts
|Electrical Engineering||Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/ Power Systems & High Voltage/ Power Electronics/ Power Engineering.|
|Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical I Production / Industrial Engg.I Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal I Mechanical & Automation I Power Engineering|
|Civil Engineering||Civil and Construction|
|Instrumentation Engineering||Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control|
|Electronics Engineering||Electronics I Electronics & Telecommunication I Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics|
NTPC Recruitment 2017 Age Limit :
- Upper Age limit is 27 years as on last date of online application in NTPC (i.e. 31 .01 .2017).
NTPC Recruitment 2017 Reservation and Relaxation :
- Reservations and relaxations for SC I ST I OBC (non-creamy layer) I XSM I PWD (degree of disability 40% or above) candidates will be provided as per Government guidelines. Relaxations will be extended in vacancies identified for SC 1ST! OBC (non-creamy layer)! PWD.
- Category (SC I ST /OBCI PWD) once filled in the online application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on. The reserved category candidates are required to submit requisite certificate in the prescribed format of Government of India, issued by the competent authority, at the time of interview, if called for.
- No registration fee will be charged from SC/ST/PWD/XSM candidates during online registration in NTPC Ltd.
- SC, ST and PWD candidates with at least 55% marks in qualifying examination are eligible to apply for the post.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates. It is relaxed by 10 years for PWD-General, 13 years for PWD-OBC and 15 years for PWD-SC/ ST candidates.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC category and such candidates have to indicate their category as General. The CRC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates are required to submit requisite certificate in prescribed format of Government of India, from a competent authority issued in the current year only. Also, OBC (NCL) candidates will have to give a self-undertaking indicating that they belong to OBC (Non creamy Layer) category also at the time of GD & Interview if called for.
- Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 01 .01 .80 to 31.12.89. In addition, the age relaxation for Ex-servicemen (XSM) will be as per Government of India norms.
NTPC Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
- NTPC Ltd. offers one of the best pay packages in the industry. Selected candidates will be placed in the pre-revised pay scale of Rs.24900-3%-50500 at the basic pay of Rs. 24900/- during one-year training. The wage revision is due w.e.f. 01.01.2017. The other benefits such as Dearness Allowance, other perquisites and allowances, terminal benefits, etc. will be admissible as per company rules in force from time to time during training! after absorption.
NTPC Recruitment 2017 Placement :
- The selected candidates shall undergo one-year training at various places. The final place of posting will be decided after completion of training, based on performance during the training and requirement. Candidates can be placed, across the country, in any of the functions at projects! stations or offices including subsidiary companies of NTPC.
NTPC Recruitment 2017 Service Agreement Bond :
- The selected candidates who belong to General and OBC categories will be required to execute a service agreement bond of Rs. 2,50,000/- (Rs. 1.25,000/- for candidates belonging to SC, ST, PWD categories) to serve the company for at least 3 years after successful completion of one-year training.
How to Apply NTPC Recruitment 2017 :
- For detailed information on GATE-2017, candidates may log on to http://www.gate.iitr.ernet.in.
- The candidates, who have applied online for GATE 2017, will receive their GATE-201 7 Registration Number printed on their admit card. On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply on-line for NTPC ET-201 7 on the website www.ntpccareers.net from 10.01.2017 to 31.01.2017.
- Candidate belonging to General/ OBC category is required to pay a nonrefundable registration fee of Rs. 150/-. The SC / ST / PWD/ XSM category candidates need not pay the registration fee. The payment can be made either in online or offline mode.
- Payment in offline mode : State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account (No. 30987919993) at CAG branch, New Delhi, on behalf of NTPC. Candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “pay-in-slip” which is available on the application registration portal. The pay-in-slip printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the bank collecting the money. This journal number and the branch code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration. NTPC will not be responsible In case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account.
- Payment in online mode : Candidate also have the option to pay the fees online (through Net banking / Debit Card I Credit Card). The online payment option will be available at the end of the online application, before the submit button.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the registration fee.
- Candidates will be required to upload their photograph and signature during online application.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill-in the On-line application form giving accurate information including the GATE-2017 registration number and payment details. After successful registration, system will generate a Unique Registration Number. Candidates are required to keep the printout of the Registration slip which will be generated by the system after successful registration.
- Please ensure that the GATE registration number, which is mentioned on your GATE Admit card, is filled up correctly. Name should also be filled up as appearing in GATE Admit card. No request with respect to the change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the application is submitted successfully.
NTPC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE )-2017. Based on the GATE-201 7 marks and requirement, candidates will be short listed for appearing in Online Aptitude Test, which is only qualifying in nature. Based on performance in Aptitude test, candidates will be further shortlisted for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates need to secure minimum qualifying marks each in Group Discussion and Interview separately, before being considered in the merit list. The final merit list will be prepared based on 85% weightage of GATE-2017 marks, 5% weightage of GD marks and 10% weightage of Interview marks. Please note that for ET-201 7 recruitment, GATE scores of 2017 will only be valid.
Candidate are required to appear for GATE-201 7 paper as detailed below :
Engineering Disciplines as advertised by NTPC
|Corresponding GATE-2017 Paper Engineering||
Corresponding GATE-2017 Paper Code
|Electrical Engg. (Electrical I Electrical & Electronics I Electrical, Instrumentation & Control I Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics/ Power Engineering)||Electrical Engineering|
|Mechanical Engg. (Mechanical / Production I Industrial Engg.I Production & Industrial Engg,I Thermal I Mechanical & Automation I Power Engineering)||Mechanical Engineering|
|Civil Engineering (Civil/ Construction)||Civil Engineering|
|Instrumentation Engg. (Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control)||Instrumentation Engineering|
|Electronics Engg. (Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication! Electrical & Electronics)||Electronics & Communication Engineering|
Download Advertisement Notification
NTPC Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
SCOPE Complex, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110003
EPABX Board NOS.:
+91 11 24360100, 24387000, 24387001
91 11 24361018
Official Website :
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Recruitment 2016, In the National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Recruitment 2016, Current Govt. Jobs for ITI Trainee, Storekeeper Trainees, Lab Assistant Trainees at the National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Recruitment 2016.
NTPC Recruitment 2016 ITI Trainee, Storekeeper Trainees, Lab Assistant Trainees Vacancies
- National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Recruitment 2016 ITI Trainee, Storekeeper Trainees, Lab Assistant Trainees Posts November 2016, National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Recruitment 2016 have been decided to recruit ITI Trainee, Storekeeper Trainees, Lab Assistant Trainees Posts Advertisement Date 05th November 2016.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Recruitment 2016 as follows.
>> IMPORTANT DATE :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application form – 05.12.2016
Probably you are waiting for this National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Recruitment 2016 Notification you can apply online National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Recruitment 2016 posts ITI Trainee, Storekeeper Trainees, Lab Assistant Trainees.
>> National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details
- Total Number of Posts – 117
- Name of the Posts – ITI Trainee, Storekeeper Trainees, Lab Assistant Trainees
Name of the Posts
Number of the Posts
ITI (Fitter) Trainee
|ITI (Electrician) Trainee||
ITI (Instrument Mechanic) Trainee
|Assistant (Material/Store Keeper) Trainee||
Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee
|ITI (Fitter) Trainee||
ITI (Electrician) Trainee
|ITI (Instrument Mechanic) Trainee||
Assistant (Material/ Store Keeper) Trainee
Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee
JOB LOCATION : CHHATTISGARH & MADHYA PRADESH
>> NATIONALITY :
- For the post of ITI Trainee, Storekeeper Trainees, Lab Assistant Trainees – Indian.
>> ELIGIBILITY :
Now the question is who can apply the National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Recruitment 2016 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these ITI Trainee, Storekeeper Trainees, Lab Assistant Trainees Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also check the advertisement details.
Name of the Posts
|In (Fitter) Trainee ITT (EIectrc Ian) Trainee/ IT1 (Instru. Mech.) Trainee||Xth + Full time Regular Ill Course In Fitter! Electrician! Instrument mechanic Trades respectively Please note that course Must be approved by NCVT I SCYT and canc5dates who have pursued ITI course in Distance Learning Mode shall not be eligible.|
|Assistant Material I Store Keeper Trainee||NCTVT In Storekeeping + English typing 3OWPU I 154) Keystrokes Per Minute OR Xth . Full time Regular m Course in (Fitter I Electrician I Electronics! Instrument Mechanic) Trade + English typing 3OWPM /150 Keystrokes Per Minute Please note that candidates with Ifl qualification must have pursued the TI course through t time regular mode. Preferred Qualification : Proficiency in Computer Operation and Familiarization with MS Office.|
|Lab Assistant (Chemistry) trainee||Full time Regular B Sc. With Chemistry (Chemistry must be subject in Final Year) / Graduate in Industrial/ Applied Chemistry Please note that candidates who have acquired the graduation degree through Distance Learning Mode shall not be eligible|
>> AGE LIMIT :
As On 01st November 2016
- Minimum 27 years
>> AGE RELAXATION :
- For Land Oustees of NTPC Projects at Lara, Korba, Sipat, Gadarwara & Khargone upper age limit is 37 years as on 01.11.2016
>> PAY SCALE (SALARY) :
Name of the Posts
Pay Scale (Salary)
In (Fitter) Trainee ITT (EIectrc Ian) Trainee/ IT1 (Instru. Mech.) Trainee
|Rs.11500/- (Per Month)|
|Assistant Material I Store Keeper Trainee||
Rs.11500/- (Per Month)
|Lab Assistant (Chemistry) trainee||
Rs.11500/- (Per Month)
>> APPLICATION FEES :
- Rs. 300/- For General/ OBC Category Candidates
**Application Fees through a Demand Draft in favour of NTPC Limited, payable at Raipur, Chhattisgarh.
>> HOW TO APPLY ONLINE NTPC RECRUITMENT 2016 ?
- Eligible candidates have to apply in hard copy (only as per the prescribed format as given below), Application must be affixed with latest colour passport sized photograph, Complete signed Application Form with requisite Fees (if applicable) and necessary enclosures must reach our office address by 05th December 2016 (07:00 PM) through speed post/registered post. DGM (HR-Rectt.), NTPC Limited, Western Region-Il Headquarters, 4th Floor, Magneto Offizo, Labhandi, GE Road, N.H.-6, Raipur (C.G.)-4920 01.
- Candidate belonging to General/OBC category is required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 300/- through a Demand Draft in favour of NTPC Limited payable at Raipur, Chhattisgarh.
- Candidates who meet the above stipulated eligibility criteria will be sent Admit Card through speed post.
>> SELECTION PROCESS :
- Eligible candidates will have to undergo two hours objective type written test. Based on the merit and requirement, the list of successful candidates for appearing in skill test will be made available at www.ntpccareers.net and communication will also be sent to candidates by Speed Post. All such short listed candidates will have to appear for skill test which will be notified thereafter.
DOWNLOAD ADVERTISEMENT NOTIFICATION
- Advertisement (PDF)
- Download Application Form
- Official Website
>> CONTACT DETAILS :
For More Details Please Check the Website
Website – www.ntpc.co.in