However, the mode of selection for all the above posts will be at the sole discretion of OAVS.Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan (OAVS) Recruitment 2017, In the Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan (OAVS) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Principal & Teaching at the Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan (OAVS) Recruitment 2017.
OAVS Recruitment 2017 Principal & Teaching Vacancies
- Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan (OAVS) Recruitment 2017 Principal & Teaching Posts January 2017, Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan (OAVS) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Principal & Teaching Posts Advertisement Date 09th January 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan (OAVS) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
OAVS Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Applications – 09.01.2017
- Last Date for Completion of On-Line Registration – 09.02.2017
- Last Date of submission of Online Fee as applicable through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking – 14.02.2017
Probably you are waiting for this Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan (OAVS) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan (OAVS) Recruitment 2017 posts Principal & Teaching.
>> Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan (OAVS) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts in each OAV||No of Posts required for 49 OAVS||Spill over/carry forward vacancies from 1st phase||Total|
Nature of the Post
|TGT Social Studies|
OAVS Recruitment 2017 Category wise Vacancy Details :
The number of vacancies advertised may increase or decrease based on actual number of vacancies. The filling up of the posts depends on opening of Odisha Adarsha Vidyalayas across the State and also based on requirement of teachers in the respective subject disciplines.
|SL No.||Post||UR||UR (W)||SEBC||SEBC (W)||SC||SC (W)||ST||ST (W)||Total||PWD||Ex-Service man||Sprsman||Total|
|A||B||C||D||E||F||G||H||I||J||K [C-J]||L||M||N||O||P||Q (L-P)|
|TGT (Social Studies)||25||09||07||02||09||06||14||08||83||02||02||–||01||01||06|
Legend: UR: Un-Reserved; W: Women; SEBC: Social Economic Backward; SC: Scheduled Caste; ST: Scheduled Tribe; VI: Visually Impaired, HI: Hearing Impaired, L.D.: Loco-motor Disability.
Job Location : Odisha
- For the post of Principal & Teaching – Indian.
OAVS Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan (OAVS) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Principal & Teaching Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
Education Qualification For All Posts :
- (a) The candidate must have passed Class X standard in MIL Odia.
- (b) The candidate not having Odia as a subject upto Class X standard must have qualified at the single subject Odia examination up to High School standard conducted by Board of Secondary Education, Cuttack, Odisha.
- (c) Candidates having Masters Degree/ Bachelor Degree in Arts/ Science with Bachelor Degree in Education from any University of the State.
- (d) All candidates (except in-service candidates) must have passed in the Odisha Secondary Schools Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET)/CTET conducted by BSE/CBSE(at secondary level) in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. The candidates who have not passed the OSSTET/CTET but are otherwise eligible for the post may apply for the post with a condition that they shall have to pass OSSTET/CTET within 3 years of joining in the post. They have to furnish an Undertaking to this effect at the time of interview.
- (e) Regarding Universities/Institutions of outside State, the candidates shall only be eligible for appointment after verification of genuineness of their educational/training qualification from concerned University/ Institutions from which they have obtained the degree. Such outside University/Institution candidates shall have to produce the authenticated proof of equivalency from any University of the state of Odisha and NCTE recognition in support of their qualification at the time of verification, failing which they will not be eligible in the selection process.
- (f) A candidate furnishing certificates, mark-sheets with grades and grade point shall also furnish numerical equivalence of grades/ grade points from the examining bodies.
- (g) Candidate must specifically indicate the percentage of marks obtained (calculated to the nearest two decimals) in the relevant column of the application. Where percentage of marks is not awarded by the University but only CGPA/OGPA is awarded, the same shall be converted into percentage in terms of conversion norms of University in this regard, besides indicating the CGPA/ OGPA in the application. Candidate will have to produce the certificate/document issued by the University evidencing conversion formula of university & percentage of marks, when called for document verification.
- (h) Round off %age will not be acceptable under any circumstances for consideration for appointment i.e. 49.99% will be treated as less than 50%, likewise 44.99% will be treated as less than 45%.
- (i) The date of declaration of result / issuance of Mark Sheet shall be deemed to be date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
- (j) The B.Ed. candidates should have registered their names either in the Employment Bureau located at Vanivihar, Bhuaneswar/Jyoti Vihar, Sambalpur/Bhanja Vihar, Berhampur/OUAT, Bhubaneswar or in the State Employment Exchange, or in any district employment exchange. The candidates for PET/ Sanskrit/ Hindi/ Art/ Music/ Computer teachers should have registered their names in the employment exchange located in the concerned Revenue District which he/she belongs to/State Employment Exchange. SC/ST and Physically Handicapped candidates should have registered their names in the special employment exchange for SC/ST and physically Handicapped at Bhubaneswar or in any employment exchange located in the concerned Revenue District which he/she belong to.
- (k) The candidates should have competence to teach in English & Odia medium for all the above teaching posts.
- (l) The knowledge of computer application is desirable for all teaching posts.
OAVS Recruitment 2017 Essential Accademic Qualification & Experience :
Academic Qualifications :
- (i) Master’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 45% marks in aggregate.
- (ii) B.Ed. (a course prescribed by NCTE) from an institution recognised by NCTE and affiliated to a recognised University.
- (iii) The candidate must have passed Class X standard in MIL Odia.
- (iv) The candidate not having Odia as a subject upto Class X standard must have qualified at the single subject Odia examination up to High School standard conducted by Board of Secondary Education, Cuttack, Odisha.
- (i) Persons holding analogous post or Post of Principal in Central/ State Govt / Autonomous Organization of the Central/State Govt. in the pay band of Rs.15,600-39,100 with GP of Rs. 5,400/-
- (ii) Vice-Principal/Asst. Education Officers in the Central/State Govt./ Autonomous Organizations of the Central/ State Govt. in the pay band of Rs.15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/- with combined services of 03 years as PGT and 02 years as Vice-Principal.
- (iii) Persons holding posts of PGTs or Lecturer in Central/ State Govt./ Autonomous Organizations of Central/ State Govt. in the pay band of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,800/- with at least 05 years’ of regular service in the aforesaid grade.
- (iv) 10 years of combined regular services as TGT in the pay band of Rs.9,300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4,600/- and PGT in the pay band of Rs.9,300-34,800 with grade pay of Rs.4,800/- in Central/State Govt./Autonomous Organization of the Central/State Govt out of which 3 years as PGT .
(B) FOR ALL TRAINED GRADUATE TEACHER (TGT)S
- (i) The candidate must have passed Class X standard in MIL Odia.
- (ii) The candidate not having Odia as a subject upto Class X standard must have qualified at the single subject Odia examination up to High School standard conducted by Board of Secondary Education, Cuttack, Odisha.
- (iii) Four years integrated Degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate(45% for SC/ST/PH/SEBC candidates);
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts & Science in the concerned subjects with 50% in aggregate (45% for SC/ ST/ PH/ SEBC candidates) along with a degree in Bachelor in Education (a course prescribed by the NCTE) from an Institution recognized by the NCTE and affiliated to a recognized University.
The subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects is as under:
(C) TGT (English) :
- English as Honours Subject in B.A.
(D) TGT (Odia) :
- Odia as an Honours Subject in B.A.
(E) TGT (Social Studies) :
- One must have Honors Subject in B.A. in any 01 out of the following three (03) Subjects i.e., History, Geography, Political Science. In addition, he should have one (01) more elective/pass subject out of the following eight (08) subjects: History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Indian Geography and Landmarks in Indian History.
(F) TGT (Maths) :
- Bachelor Degree in Science with Maths as Hons. or Pass subject with any two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Computer Application, Statistics. If candidate has passed Maths as pass subject then he must have Hons. Either in Physics(i.e. Physics Hons.) or in Chemistry(i.e. Chemistry Hons.)
(G) TGT (Science) :
- Bachelor Degree in Science with Botany, Zoology and Chemistry. He must have Botany or Zoology as Hons. Subject in B.Sc.
(H) TGT (Hindi) :
- Bachelor Degree in Arts with Hindi as Honours subject.
- Hindi Teachers Training Certificate Course (BH Ed.) conducted by the Hindi Teachers’ Training Institute, Cuttack, Bhubaneswar and Sambalpur, Hindi Sikhyan Parangata from Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra and B.Ed. in Hindi. (A course prescribed by NCTE from Dakhin Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha, Madras, an institution recognized by NCTE & affiliated to a recognized university) will be considered as training qualification.
- (The B.Ed. qualification which is applicable for other TGTs, is not applicable for TGT (Hindi))
- Proficiency in teaching in Odia and English Medium
- Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications.
(I) TGT (Sanskrit) :
- (i) Bachelor Degree in Arts with Sanskrit as Honors Subject OR Shastri (Sanskrit) with 50% in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/SEBC candidates) a course prescribed by NCTE from recognised University.
- Sikshya Shastri (Sanskrit), a course prescribed by NCTE from a recognized university/insititution recognized by NCTE and affiliated to a recognized university will be considered as training qualification.
- (The B.Ed. qualification which is applicable for other TGTs is not applicable for TGT (Sanskrit))
- (ii) Proficiency in teaching in Odia and English medium.
- (iii) Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications.
Other Teaching Posts :
(a) Physical Education Teacher (PET)
- (i) Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Physical Education i.e. B.P.Ed./M.P.Ed. (a course prescribed by NCTE) from a recognised University/Institution.
- (ii) Proficiency in teaching in Odia and English medium.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Application
(b) Music Teacher
- (i) Senior Secondary School Certificate or Intermediate.
- (ii) Bachelor Degree in Music from a recognized University.
- (iii) Proficiency to teach in English and Odia medium.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Application.
(c) Art Teacher
- (i) Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts/ Visual Arts from a recognized University.
- (ii) Proficiency to teach in Odia & English medium.
- (iii) Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Application.
(d) Computer Teacher (Contractual)
The post of Computer Teacher will be purely on Contractual basis.
- (i) B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science or I.T./MCA/M.Sc., IT from a recognized University.
- (ii) ‘B’ Level of DOEACC
- (iii) BCA/B.Sc. in Computer Science from a recognized University.
- (iv) Competence to teach through English & Odia medium.
OAVS Recruitment 2017 Age Limit As On 24.12.2016 (Date of release of Advertisement) :
The Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate will only be accepted in Online Application. No subsequent requests for change in date of birth will be entertained.
For the post of Principal :
- Minimum 32 years
- Maximum 45 years
For all other posts except the post of Principal :
- Minimuyeam 21 rs
- Maximum 32 years
OAVS Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation :
For the post of Principal :
- The Upper age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years and in case of PH candidates the upper age limit shall be relaxed by 10 years.
For all other posts except the post of Principal :
- The upper age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years and in case of PH candidates the upper age limit shall be relaxed by 10 years. Age limit of ex-service men shall be as per G.A. Notification No-22586/Gen. Dtd.16.10.1985 and Rules/guidelines of Govt. of Odisha in operation. Age limit up to maximum 5 years will be relaxed for in-service candidates working in State/Central Govt Autonomous organization and under State/Central Govt.
OAVS Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
|Name of the Posts|
Pay Scale (Salary)
|Principal||Rs.15600-39100/- + GP Rs.6600/-|
|TGT English||Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4600/-|
|TGT Social Studies||Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4600/-|
|TGT Odia*||Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4600/-|
|TGT Maths||Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4600/-|
|TGT Science||Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4600/-|
|TGT Hindi||Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4600/-|
|TGT Sanskrit||Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4600/|
|PET||Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4200/-|
|Art Teacher||Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4600/|
|Music Teacher||Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4200/-|
|Computer Teacher||Rs.13,900/- (consolidated)|
OAVS Recruitment 2017 Application Fees And Mode of Remittance :
(a) All the Candidates are required to pay Fee as mentioned below to be deposited by the candidates through Online Fee Payment using Debit Card/ Credit Card and Net Banking Payment Mode through ‘State Bank Collect’ Only :
- (i) Application Fee (non-refundable) of Rs. 1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only) plus Bank Charges and Service Tax (as applicable) for the Post of Principal.
- (ii) Application Fee (non-refundable) of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) plus Bank Charges and Service Tax (as applicable) for Other Teaching Posts.
(b) Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances nor would this fee be held in reserve for future recruitment activities.
(e) For depositing the requisite fee, On completion of Step-2, and only after minimum 24 hours of submission of form, candidate needs to re-login with the credentials already sent, click on “Make Online Payment” tab and deposit the requisite examination fee through On-line Payment Mode (Only).
(f) Candidates are advised to retain the “system generated fee receipt” and keep it safely as it will be required to be produced at the time of document verification/interview (in case of selection).
(g) Candidate has to take the print out of the Application Form containing the auto generated application number and keep it along with documents duly photocopied with him/her for record and the same to be produced at the time of interview/skill test, if shortlisted.
(h) Candidates applying for the posts advertised are not required to submit the documents i.e. printout of application forms along with testimonial and service certificate to OAVS either by post or by hand.
How to Apply Online OAVS Recruitment 2017 ?
(A) STEP – 1 (SIGN UP) :
- Candidates are now ready to apply on-line by visiting the OAVS website and going through the detailed instructions and online application at OAVS website : www.oavs.in
- Candidates will get the instructions page and they will have to accept the terms & conditions by clicking ‘I Agree’ Checkbox given below and pressing the ‘Start’ button.
- Applicants are needs to sign up first with their valid E-mail ID and Mobile No. with them while signing up.
- The One-time Password and login details will be sent to the registered Email ID provided by the candidate. The candidates are advised to verify the correctness of the Email ID before proceeding further.
(B) STEP- 2 :
- Candidates are now ready to apply on-line by revisiting the On-line Application at http://www.oavs.in/
- After registration, candidate has to Re-login and complete Personal Details, Qualification Details, Upload photo/signature/ documents and submit of Fee through Online mode via Debit card, Credit card or Internet Banking through State Bank of India & Other Banks under State Bank Multi Option Payment System. The Candidate after login should fill up all the information asked in the on-line form about himself/herself correctly, and complete the Registration.
- On successful registration of on-line application, candidates are advised not to attempt for re-registration for the same post. In case of multiple registrations for the same post, the candidature is liable for cancellation/ rejection without any notice/intimation to the candidate. Candidate is required to download the online form generated by the System with unique registration number, which may be retained for future reference.
- Instructions to upload Photo, Signature, Category (if applicable) and other relevant Certificates.
- Applicants should upload the scanned (digital) image of their photograph, signature and other relevant Certificates as per the process given below. The applicant should note that only *.jpg or *.jpeg formats are acceptable :
(i) Photograph :
- (a) Photograph must be a recent passport size colour photograph (not older than 03 weeks).
- (b) Make sure that the photograph is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background. Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face. If the photograph is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows. If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”. If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- (c) Dimensions of the image should be approximately 200X230 pixels. It will not be possible to accommodate larger images. Size of file should be between 50kb-80kb in jpg/jpeg format only. Please ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 80kb.
- (d) If the size of the file is too large, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, number of colours etc., during the process of scanning. Minimum resolution should be 200 dpi.
(ii) Signature Image :
- (a) The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen.
- (b) The signature must be of the applicant only and not of any other person. If at any stage the signature is not found to be matching with the candidate’s actual signature, the applicant’s candidature may be summarily rejected.
- (c) Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
- (d) Dimensions of the image should be approximately 140X60 pixels. It will not be possible to accommodate larger images. Size of file should be between 10kb–30k in jpg/jpeg format only. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 30kb.
(iv) Up-loading the photograph, signature :
The candidate should now login to upload his/her Photograph, Signature and Certificate as per the instructions given in the following paragraphs:
- (a) There are separate links for uploading Photograph, Signature and Certificates. Click on the respective link to Upload Photograph/ Signature/ Certificates.
- (b) Browse and select the location where the scanned Photograph/ Signature/ Certificates files have been saved. Select the file by clicking on it.
- (c) Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button. The photograph/signature/ certificate file will get uploaded.
- (d) If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed. In such a case, change the size and format of the file as required and re-upload.
(C) STEP- 3 : SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FEES :
(a) On completion of Step-2, and after 24 hours candidate needs Login and Click on “Make Online Payment” tab and deposit the requisite Fee through On-line Payment Mode Only as indicated below:
- Click on “Make Online Payment”. On clicking the link, the candidate will be navigated to State Bank Multi Option Payment System (SBMOPS) platform of State Bank of India portal. Read the instructions carefully and click on Check box “I agree…” then next screen with logo of OAVS will appear, now select available categories of payments in next screen.
- On the next screen, Name of Candidate, Application Number & Fee amount will appear.
- Verify the details and click on ‘Confirm‘.
- Now you will be taken to payment gateway.
- Select appropriate ‘Mode of Payment‘.
- Check the charges applicable for selected ‘Mode of Payment’.
- Pay ‘online‘ using Internet Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
(b) The candidates who have made online payment of application fee will receive a confirmation mail and SMS of their payment status on the next working day, although it may take up to 48 hours from the Bank’s business closing hours for the payment to be confirmed.
(c) In case the candidate has deposited the fees in the Bank online, but he / she has not received the Email or SMS even after 48 hours of the deposit of the fees, then he / she should send the details in the “Grievance Redressal Form”, given at the end of this advertisement and send the same to helpdesk Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
OAVS Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Computer Based Test (CBT), Interview and Performance Test as applicable and specified in these modalities put together. The OAVS reserves the right to decide the cut off marks in CBT and Interview separately.
- However, the mode of selection for all the above posts will be at the sole discretion of OAVS.
- The decision of the OAVS the mode of selection to the above posts and eligibility conditions of the applicants for interview shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The Online Question Paper will be bilingual (i.e., English & Odia Languages Only).
- The candidates will be required to report at the examination centre at least 1 ½ Hours (90 minutes) before the commencement of online examination. Candidates coming late for the test will not be allowed.
- Time Schedule may change depending upon number of applications received for a particular post.
OAVS Recruitment 2017 Cities of Examination :
The Computer Based Test for the recruitment to above mentioned posts are likely to be held at following Cities in Odisha as indicated below:
Note : The test centres and cities for the examination as mentioned above are subject to change at the discretion of EdCIL. While every effort will be made to allot the candidates the city of his/her choice for CBT, EdCIL may at its discretion allot a different city/centre to the candidate due to administrative and logistic reason(s).
(b) However, the number of centers will increase or decrease depending upon the number of applications. Applicants should clearly indicate their order of preference for any Two “Examination Centers”, for online test according to their preferred option of the city in the online application format.
(c) No request for change of test centre once allotted will be entertained and the candidate will have to appear at the allotted centre at his/her own expenses.
(d) EdCIL reserves right to conduct the CBT at all the cities or any one or more of the cities depending upon the number of candidates opting for a City and also based on the availability of test centres and computer nodes.
OAVS Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
OAVS Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan
N1/9, Near Doordarshan Kendra,
Po – Sainik School
Official Website : www.oavs.in