State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2017, In the State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Part Time Medical Officers at the State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2017.
SBI Recruitment 2017 Part Time Medical Officers Vacancies
- State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2017 Part Time Medical Officers Posts January 2017, State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Part Time Medical Officers Posts Advertisement Date 20th January 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
SBI Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Offline Application form – 06.02.2017
Probably you are waiting for this State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply offline State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2017 posts Part Time Medical Officers.
>> State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts||Number of the Posts|
|1||Part Time Medical Officers|
SBI Recruitment 2017 Category wise Vacancy Details :
Backlog vacancies detailed as under have been included in the above mentioned total vacancies.
*Vacancies reserved for OBC category are available to OBC Candidates belonging to ‘Non-creamy layer’. ‘Creamy layer’ OBC candidates should indicate their category as ‘General’. (Vacancies for OH category candidates are reserved horizontally.)
Vacancies including reserved vacancies are provisional and may vary according to the requirements of Bank.
Job Location : All India
- For the post of Part Time Medical Officers – Indian.
SBI Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Part Time Medical Officers Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
Name of the Posts
|Essential Academic Qualifications|
Post Qualification Experience
|Part Time Medical Officers||MBBS degree from a recognized university||Minimum 5 years experience as a General Practitioner reckoned as on the date of eligibility from the date of registration with the Medical Council of India (MCI). Experience gained during internship will not be counted.|
SBI Recruitment 2017 Age Limit :
- Maximum Age : Not above 35 years as on 01.01.2017 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1992. Maximum age indicated is for General Category candidates.
SBI Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation :
Relaxation in upper age will be available as below :
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 Years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|Persons With Disabilities (PWD)||PWD (SC/ST) -15 Years|
PWD (OBC) – 13 Years
PWD (Gen) – 10 Years
|Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment.||5 Years|
|Persons Ordinarily domiciled of the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 Years|
NOTE : CUMULATIVE AGE RELAXATION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE EITHER UNDER THE ABOVE ITEMS OR IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER ITEMS.
RESERVATION FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITY (PWD) :
- Vacancies are reserved for Disabled (Physically Challenged) Persons under Section 33 of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995 (1 of 1996) as per government guidelines. Candidates with Orthopedic disabilities are eligible to apply as per the definitions given in the above act.
Orthopedically Handicapped (OH) :
Only those OH candidates who have locomotor disability or cerebral palsy with locomotor impairment of minimum 40% and only those who fall in the following categories of the disabled are eligible to apply for the post.
- OA – One arm affected (Right or Left);
- OL – One leg affected (Right or Left),
A person who suffer from not less than 40% of Orthopedic disability and wants to avail the benefit of reservation will have to submit a Disability Certificate issued by Medical Board duly constituted by Central or State Government. The certificate should be dated on or before last date of registration of application.
SBI Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
Name of the Posts
Pay Scale (Salary)
|Part Time Medical Officers||PAY : The starting basic pay is Rs.23,700/- in the scale of Rs. 23,700 – 980/7 – 30,560 – 1,145/2 -32,850 applicable to Permanent Part-Time Medical Officer – I (PPMO-I). The salary and other benefits DA, CCA, LFC, Medical facility etc will be as per the Uniform Terms and Conditions of service applicable to such officers. The compensation per annum is ranging between Rs. 6.66 lacs to Rs. 6.87 lacs depending upon place of posting.|
SBI Recruitment 2017 Place of Posting :
|Centre||Vacancy||SL No.||Centre||Vacancy||SL No.||Centre|
SBI Recruitment 2017 Application Fees & Intimation Charge (Non-Refundable) :
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|General, OBC||Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
Through Demand Draft favouring “CRPD, State Bank of India” payable at Mumbai. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to Apply Offline SBI Recruitment 2017 ?
The application format is available on Bank’s website www.sbi.co.in/careers/.
Candidates should download the application format and complete it in all respects.
The completed application with photograph & signature of the applicant should be sent by post / courier to the address mentioned in the application along with self-attested copy of following papers.
- Proof of age (Copy of 10th standard/ 12th standard certificate or Discharge certificate showing the Date of Birth).
- Any proof of identity (Voter ID / Adhar Card / PAN Card / Driving License)
- Proof of education certificate.
- Discharge certificate by Ex-servicemen candidates
- Copy of registration certificate issued by Medical Council of India
- Experience certificate
- Cast certificate issued by competent authority on format prescribed by the Government of India in case of SC/ST.
- OBC Certificate containing the ‘Non- Creamy Layer’ clause issued by the competent authority during the period 01-04-2016 to the date of interview. (For OBC- Non Creamy Layer applicants).
- Original Demand Draft of Rs. 600/- favouring “CRPD, State Bank of India”, payable at Mumbai towards Application Fee.
- Brief write-up / Resume as separate annexure, describing career and performance achievements in service and details of gallantry awards/medals if any with supporting documents.
- Candidates serving in Government/ Quasi-Government offices, Public Sector undertaking including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions will be required to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/ or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact (s) his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category including Persons with disabilities for whom no reservation has been mentioned are free to apply for vacancies announced for unreserved category and they must fulfill all the eligibility conditions applicable to unreserved category.
- Candidates should have valid e-mail ID which should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment exercise to receive call letters and other communications, if any.
- The candidates should be medically fit to move freely and undertake tours independently and should not be suffering from any major ailment(s) which may adversely impact his performance in the Bank. Appointment of the selected candidate is subject to his/her being declared medically fit by medical officer (s) appointed/ authorized by the Bank.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication in postal transit.
- The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/forums at Mumbai only shall have sole & exclusive jurisdiction to try any case/ dispute.
SBI Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
The Interested candidates who are going to apply State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment their selection process will be based on Two Steps :-
- Step 1 – Shortlisting
- Step 2 – Interview
SBI Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
SBI Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
Toll Free : 1800 425 3800, 1800 11 2211
Toll No. : 080-26599990
Email : email@example.com
Official Website : www.sbi.co.in