Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017, In the Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Sweepers (PTS) at the Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 Sweepers (PTS) Vacancies
- Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 Sweepers (PTS) Posts January 2017, Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Sweepers (PTS) Posts Advertisement Date 13th January 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 as follows.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Last Date For Submission of Offline Application form – 25.01.2017
Probably you are waiting for this Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 posts Sweepers (PTS).
>> Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts||Number of the Posts|
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 Category wise Vacancy Details :
|District Panel of||No. of Vacancies||Reserved for|
The reservation for Physically Handicapped is 3% (1% each for OH/VH/HI) and Ex- servicemen candidates at 24.50% shall be provided on horizontal basis.
Job Location : Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)
- For the post of Sweepers (PTS) – Indian.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Sweepers (PTS) Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
|Name of the Posts||Education Qualification|
The Interested Candidates should have pass in 5th Standard and Candidates should not have passed intermediate or 12th or 10 + 2 Examination.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 Age Limit :
- Minimum 18 years
- Maximum 26 years
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation :
The relaxation in upper age limit Permissiable is as follows :
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates by 5 years.
- Other Backward Classes candidates by 3 years.
- Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) category candidates (a) by 15 years for SC/ST (b) by 13 years for OBC and (c) by 10 years for General.
- Ex-Servicemen by 3 years plus the usual period of service in the Defence Forces subject to a maximum age of 50 years.
- Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands and who are not re-married – Up to the age of 35 years (up to 40 years for members of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes & OBC up to 38 years).
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
- As Per as Syndicate Bank Rules.
How to Apply Offline Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 :
- Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format application form which is available to download at official website www.syndicatebank.in. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification and enclose other necessary documents and submit to the official address on or before last date 25.01.2017.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
Please Check the Official Website
Official Website : www.syndicatebank.in
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016, In the Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016, Current Govt. Jobs for PGDBF PO at the Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016 PGDBF PO Vacancies
- Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016 PGDBF PO Posts November 2016, Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016 have been decided to recruit PGDBF PO Posts Advertisement Date 13th November 2016.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016 as follows.
>> IMPORTANT DATE :
- Start Date For Submission of Online Registration – 14.12.2016
- Date of Online Payment of Application Fees – 14.12.2016 to 28.12.2016
- Last Date For Submission of Online Registration – 28.12.2016
- Download of Call letter for Examination – After 14.02.2017
- Date of Online test (Tentative) – 26.02.2017
Probably you are waiting for this Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016 Notification you can apply online Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016 posts PGDBF PO.
>> Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details
- Total Number of Posts – 400
- Name of the Posts – PGDBF PO
Name of the Posts
|Number of the Posts|
>> CATEGORY WISE VACANCY DETAILS :
Name of the Posts
|Number of the Category|
JOB LOCATION : ALL INDIA
>> NATIONALITY :
- A candidate must be either i) a Citizen of India or ii) a subject of Nepal or iii) a subject of Bhutan or iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination, interview and / or Group Discussion conducted by the Bank but on final selection, the offer of appointment may be given only after the Government of India has issued the necessary eligibility certificate to him.
>> ELIGIBILITY :
Now the question is who can apply the Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these PGDBF PO Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
Name of the Posts
Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
>> AGE LIMIT :
01st October 2016
- Minimum 20 years
- Maximum 28 years (a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1988 and not later than 01.10.1996 and (both days inclusive.)
>> AGE RELAXATION :
Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidates
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates|
Ex-servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECOs/ SSCOs who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment(including those whose assignment is due to be completed within the next one year from the last date for receipt of application) other than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or on account of physical disability attributa
All persons who have ordinarily been domiciled in the state of J & K during 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989
Persons affected by 1984 riots
Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
PWD (SC-ST) – 15 years
Government guidelines in respect of age relaxation admissible to an ex-serviceman shall be applicable.
- The relaxation in upper age limit is cumulative, as per the Government Guidelines.
- All Persons eligible for age relaxation under Para B (D) above must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview from the District Magistrate within whose jurisdiction he/she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated, in this regard by Government of J & K to the effect that the candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J&K during 1st January 1980 and 31st December 1989.
- All Persons eligible for age relaxation under Para B (E) above must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate to the effect that they are eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services communication No.F.No.9/21/2006-IR dated 27.07.2007.
>> PAY SCALE (SALARY) :
- For More Details About Pay Scale Please Check the Advertisement Notification.
>> APPLICATION FEES :
SC/ ST/ PWD
|Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges Only)|
|General & Others|
Rs. 600/- (Application Fees + Intimation Charges)
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
>> HOW TO APPLY ONLINE SYNDICATE BANK RECRUITMENT 2016 ?
- (i) Candidates to go to the Bank‟s website www.syndicatebank.in and click on the “CAREER” and then in CAREER page under “PGDBF PROGRAMME 2017-18” section, click on “APPLY ONLINE”.
- (ii) To register applications choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- (iii) In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- (iv) Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- (v) The Name of the candidate or his / her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- (vi) Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the Validate your details and “Save & Next” button.
- (vii) Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature – (Annexure II).
- (viii) Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- (ix) Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- (x) Modify details, if required, and click on “FINAL SUBMIT” ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- (xi) Click on “Payment” Tab and proceed for online payment..
>> SELECTION PROCESS :
- Candidates shall be selected by Syndicate Bank through a selection process consisting of an (open) online test conducted by IBPS followed by Interview and/or Group Discussion. The selection process aims at getting applicants who are likely to succeed at various roles in the Bank. The endeavor is to select people who are bright, dedicated, have good communication skills (both oral and written), can work effectively in teams, are passionate about their career goals and who display integrity and a positive attitude.
DOWNLOAD ADVERTISEMENT NOTIFICATION
>> CONTACT DETAILS :
For Contact Details Please Check the Official Website
Official Website – www.syndicatebank.in