Indian Bank Recruitment 2017, In the Indian Bank Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Company Secretary & Compliance Officer at the Indian Bank Recruitment 2017.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Company Secretary & Compliance Officer Vacancies
- Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Company Secretary & Compliance Officer Posts February 2017, Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Company Secretary & Compliance Officer Posts Advertisement Date 02nd February 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 as follows.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Last Date For Submission of Offline Application Form – 28.02.2017
Probably you are waiting for this Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 posts Company Secretary & Compliance Officer.
>> Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts|
Number of the Posts
|Company Secretary & Compliance Officer|
Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Category wise Vacancy Details :
- Please Check the Advertisement Notification.
Job Location : Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
- For the post of Company Secretary & Compliance Officer – Indian.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Company Secretary & Compliance Officer Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
|Name of the Posts||Education Qualification|
|Company Secretary & Compliance Officer||Graduate with Qualified Company Secretary.|
(Persons holding chartered Accountant qualification additionally will be preferred)
|Minimum two years’ experience in a listed company|
- (a) All Educational Qualification prescribed shall be form the University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
- (b) Any Degree wherever mentioned shall be FULL TIME course only.
- (c) Experience relevant to the post will only be counted for reckoning the attribute of experience.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Age Limit :
- Minimum 21 years
- Maximum 40 years
Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation :
- As per as Govt. rules.
How to Apply Offline Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 ?
- Candidates having above qualifications may download the application form from our website www.indbankonline.com and send duly filled in applications with the copy of the enclosures through courier / Registered Post to the above mentioned address addressed to Assistant Vice President, HRD. Candidate can also send the scanned copy of the duly filled application with the enclosures to email@example.com.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :
- (a) Before applying for the post, candidate should verify and satisfy himself/herself that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Company would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. The decision of the Company shall be final in deciding about qualifications, experience and other eligibility norms.
- (b) In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will be cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her contract is liable to be terminated.
- (c) The Company reserves the right to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and / or any other terms and conditions spelt out in this advertisement.
- (d) Only those candidates who have met with the eligibility criteria for appearing in the Personal Interview will be intimated by email to the email address, furnished by them.
- (e) The admission to personal interviews will be purely provisional without verification of age, qualification etc. of the candidates with reference to documents.
- (f) Candidates will have to produce original relevant certificates like educational qualifications, experience, age, etc. at the time of interview, in support of his /her eligibility, as per the details furnished in the application, failing which his / her candidature will be cancelled.
- (g) Decision of the Company in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the, interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Company in this regard.
- (h) Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Chennai.
- (i) In case, any dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- (j) Company does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of loss in transit or for any other reason beyond the control of the Company.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
Head Office :
IndianBank, 66 Rajaji Salai
Corporate Office :
IndianBank, 254-260 Avvai Shanmugam Salai, Royapettah
Chennai – 600 014.
Website : www.indianbank.net.in