Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited (JMRC) Recruitment 2017, In the Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited (JMRC) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Junior Engineer, Accountant, Maintainer & etc. at the Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited (JMRC) Recruitment 2017.
JMRC Recruitment 2017 Junior Engineer, Accountant, Maintainer & etc. Vacancies
- Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited (JMRC) Recruitment 2017 Junior Engineer, Accountant, Maintainer & etc. Posts February 2017, Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited (JMRC) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Junior Engineer, Accountant, Maintainer & etc. Posts Advertisement Date 20th February 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited (JMRC) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
JMRC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 22.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 31.03.2017
Probably you are waiting for this Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited (JMRC) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited (JMRC) Recruitment 2017 posts Junior Engineer, Accountant, Maintainer & etc..
>> Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited (JMRC) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
Number of Posts
|Station Controller / Train Operator|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Junior Engineer (Electronics)|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
|Customer Relations Assistant|
JMRC Recruitment 2017 Category wise Vacancy Details :
Recruitment would be made for the following posts:
* Numbers of posts and vacancies indicated above are provisional and subject to increase /decrease as per the requirement of JMRC.
# One post of Customer Relations Assistant i case or availability of vacancy in ST category at the time of final result.
Job Location : Jaipur (Rajasthan)
- For the post of Junior Engineer, Accountant, Maintainer & etc. – Indian.
JMRC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited (JMRC) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Junior Engineer, Accountant, Maintainer & etc. Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
- (a) An applicant for any post should possess the qualification for that post, as specified in the following table:
Name Of the Post
|Station Controller/ Train Operator||Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks or equivalent Grade/ Level and Mathematics or of the subjects passed in Senior Secondary (10+2) or Higher Secondary (10+1) or equivalent examination of a recognised Board.|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University (or equivalent Engineering qualification) with minimum 50% marks or equivalent Grade/Level.|
|Junior Engineer (Electronics)||Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognised University (or equivalent Engineering qualification) with minimum 50% marks or equivalent Grade/Level.|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognised University (or equivalent Engineering qualification) with minimum 50% marks or equivalent Grade/Level|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognised University (or equivalent Engineering qualification) with minimum 50% marks or equivalent Grade/Level.|
|Junior Accountant||i) Graduation in Commerce from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks or equivalent Grade/Level and ii) one of the following:|
a. ‘O’ or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC under the control of Department of Electronics, Government of India;
b. Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) certificate organised under National/ State Council of Vocational Training Scheme;
c. Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Applications of a University established by law in India or of an institution recognised by the Government;
d. Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a Polytechnic Institution recognised by the Government; or
e. Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RS CIT) conducted by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited.
|Customer Relations Assistant||Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks or equivalent Grade/ Level.|
|Maintainer (Fitter)||EITHER a) National Trade Certificate or National Apprenticeship Certificate in ‘Fitter’ Trade or equivalent certificate, issued by NCVT/ DG E&T/ Ministry of Labour & Employment/ Government of India, pursuant to a course of minimum two years’ duration. Or|
b) State Trade Certificate in ‘Fitter’ Trade or equivalent certificate, issued by SCVT, pursuant to a course of minimum two years’ duration.
a) National Trade Certificate or National Apprenticeship Certificate in ‘Electronic Mechanic’ Trade or equivalent certificate, issued by NCVT/ DG E&T/ Ministry of Labour & Employment/ Government of India, pursuant to a course of minimum two years’ duration.
b) State Trade Certificate in ‘Electronic Mechanic’ Trade or equivalent certificate, issued by SCVT, pursuant to a course of minimum two years’ duration.
- (b) The cut-off date for determining eligibility with respect to qualification shall be the Last Date for Submission of Applications, i.e., 31.03.2017.
- (c) A recognised University will mean a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
- (d) A Degree in Engineering in any branch other than that specified in the prescribed qualification for a post of Junior Engineer will not be accepted as equivalent to the Degree in Engineering prescribed for that post.
- (e) A certificate as ‘Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers (AMIE)’, acquired after passing of Section A and Section B examinations conducted by The Institution of Engineers (India), will be considered as equivalent to Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering of a recognised University.
- (f) A Diploma in Engineering will not be accepted as equivalent to a Degree in Engineering or Graduation in any discipline.
- (g) A National Trade Certificate/ National Apprenticeship Certificate/ State Trade Certificate in any Trade other than that specified in the prescribed qualification for a post of Maintainer, will not be accepted as equivalent to the certificate s prescribed for that post.
However, a Certificate issued by SCVT/NCVT in Specialized Module pursuant to National Trade Certificate of Advanced Module and National Trade Certificate/ National Trade Certificate of Broad Based Basic Training in the relevant Sector will be considered equivalent to the State Trade Certificate in appropriate Trade.
A combination of courses of different durations totalling to two years or more and resulting in the award of National Trade Certificate/ National Apprenticeship Certificate/ State Trade Certificate will also be treated as “a course of minimum two years’ duration”.
- (h) Any post-Matriculation examination, by whatever name called, conducted by a recognised Board, will be accepted as equivalent to Senior/Higher Secondary examination.
- (i) Subject to the above stipulations, if a candidate claims his/her qualification to be equivalent to the qualification prescribed for a post, the candidate may apply and appear in the written test, but the onus of proving equivalence shall lie on the candidate and he/she will have to produce evidence, at the stage of interview/appointment, to the satisfaction of JMRC, failing which his/her candidature will stand cancelled. Decision of JMRC in this regard will be final and binding.
JMRC Recruitment 2017 Age Limit :
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years (18 years for the post of Maintainers) and must not have attained the age of 38 years as on 1st January, 2018.
JMRC Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation :
- (i) the upper age limit mentioned above shall be relaxed –
- (A) by 5 years in the case of male candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and Special Backward Classes,
- (B) by 5 years in the case of woman candidates belonging to general category and Economically Backward Classes,
- (C) by 10 year s in the case of woman candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and Special Backward Classes;
- (ii) the upper age limit mentioned above shall not apply in the case of an ex-prisoner who had served under Government on a substantive basis on any post before conviction and was eligible for appointment under these rules;
- (iii) the upper age limit mentioned above shall be relaxed by a period equal to the term of imprisonment served in the case of an ex-prisoner who was not over age before his conviction and was eligible f or appointment under the rules;
- (iv) the upper age limit mentioned above shall be relaxed by a period equal to the service rendered in the National Cadet Corps in the case of Cadet Instructor, if the result ant age does not exceed the prescribed maximum age limit by more than three years, such candidate shall be deemed to be within the prescribed age limit;
- (v) the upper age limit for persons serving in connection with affairs o f the Rajasthan State, Panchayat Samiti and Zila Parishad and in Rajasthan State Public Sector Undertaking/ Corporation in substantive capacity shall be 40 years;
- (vi) the Released Emergency Commissioned Officers and Short Service Commissioned Officers after release from the Army shall be deemed to be within the age limit had they been eligible as such at the time of their joining the Commission in the Army;
- (vii) the upper age limit for reservist, namely the defence personnel transferred to the reserve and the ex-service personnel shall be 50 years;
- (viii) there shall be no upper age limit in the case of widows and divorced women.
- Explanation: In the case of widow, she will have to furnish a certificate of death of her husband from the competent authority and in the case of divorcee, she will have to furnish the proof of divorce.
- Provided also that no candidate can claim age relaxation in more than one of the cases listed at (i) to (viii) in the Proviso above.
- Provided also that the candidates of SC/ST/BC/SBC belonging to states other than Rajasthan will not be entitled to any age relaxation applicable to male or woman candidates of SC/ ST /BC/SBC.
- Provided also that any notifications of the State Government with respect to age relaxations for special categories and/or employees of the State Government and its entities shall be applicable. This proviso inter alia implies that in terms of the provisions of Rajasthan Civil Services (Absorption of Ex-Servicemen) Rules, 1988, in the case of holders of Military Cross/ VirChakra or any other higher distinction, the upper age limit shall be 52 years.
JMRC Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
- (a) During probation an employee shall be entitled only to fixed remuneration, and only after successful completion of probation period, shall he/she be paid in the running pay bands and grade pays as applicable for the post at entry level. The amount of fixed remuneration during probation period, as well as the pay scale of entry after completion of the probation period are tabulated below:
- (b) For other allowances, honorariums and reimbursements payable to the employees please refer to the Rules, especially Chapter IX thereof.
- (c) It may be noted that during the probation period, only the fixed remuneration will be payable and no DA or other allowances shall be payable. After completion of probation, in addition to the Basic Pay indicated above, DA (which is 132% of Basic Pay as on date and keeps growing) and other allowances as given in the Rules will be payable.
- (d) For an existing employee of a Department/Board/ Public Sector Undertaking/ Organisation/ Metro Rail Corporation of Government of India/Government of Rajasthan or any other State Government, who has been recruited by the Corporation, an option shall be given to opt either for the ‘Fixed Remuneration’ or the existing pay scale (not the scale of his/her new appointment), whichever is beneficial to him/her while he/she is under probation. After successful completion of probation period, entry pay will be fixed in the Running Pay Bands and Grade Pays as per Appendix-VI of these rules where he/she will get due advantage of being in a regular pay scale earlier, and will get due protection of his/ her pay.
- (e) Annual increments, as per rules, shall be allowed after completion of Probation.
JMRC Recruitment 2017 Application Fees :
- (a) An Application shall b e deemed as valid only if the prescribed Application Fee is deposited by the last date prescribed for the purpose, i.e., 31/03/2017, and in the specified manner.
- (b) In case the candidate registers and submits application on its own, after submission of application form he/she will be directed to payment gateway where he/she can deposit application fee online. In this case; bank charges shall be payable extra, as applicable.
- (c) In case the candidate opts to submit application from at e-Mitra kiosk, he/s he will have to submit the fee and e-Mitra service charges personally at e-Mitra kiosk.
- (d) Online application for m shall be accepted only after deposition of prescribed application fee by prescribed date.
- (e) Once the prescribed application fee is deposited, he/she will get message on mobile / E-mail regarding acceptance o f the application form for the JMRC recruitment.
- (f) The Application Fee shall be as under:
|For Persons with Disabilities (OL – R or L)|
|For SC/ST candidates of Rajasthan|
|For Non-Cream y Layer OBC/BC/SBC candidates of Rajasthan|
|For all other candidates|
e-Mitra Service Charges:
The e-Mitra Centres shall provide various services for online filling of forms for applicants on following rates:
|Online filling of forms including scanning of photo/ Signature with printing of receipt, including fee deposition charges|
|Printing of admit cards/ application form (per page)|
|Photo capturing through web camera|
- (g) The Application Fee and e-Mitra Charges are non-refundable and will not be held in reserve for any other test or selection. Also, these will not be refunded in case the candidature of a candidate is rejected at any stage. Furthermore, if the date and time of interview/ written test/ any other test for two or more posts for which a particular candidate has applied clash, the candidate will choose the post for which he/she wants to appear in the interview/ written test/ any other test but in no case would the Application Fee and e-Mitra Charges be refunded for his/her Application(s) for the other post(s) that he/she ma y have applied for.
How to Apply Online JMRC Recruitment 2017 ?
- (a) Applications shall be submitted online on JMRC recruitment portal (jmrcrecruitment.in). Applicant may submit applications on their own on JMRC recruitment portal, if they have internet facility and online paymen t facility OR they may submit through e-Mitra kiosk within Rajasthan. For this purpose, a candidate h as to initially register on the recruitment portal which is a onetime activity. At the time of registration, candidates must provide correct information regarding Name, Date of Birth, Category, Mobile Number , E-mail ID and the Post for which the candidate i s applying. This basic information cannot be changed once submitted. After that the candidate shall receive a message on his/her mobile and E-mail ID regarding Application ID for login. The Application ID shall be used by the candidate to login on the JMRC recruitment portal throughout the whole process of the recruitment.
- (b) The candidate will have to login into the recruitment portal using above Application ID and other details to fill the application form. After filling application form, candidate can review the filled information and once satisfied with correctness of the information he/she can review the filled application form. In case of any error, the candidate can edit the filled information except the basic information submitted at the time of registration in above step. After that the candidate will have to submit the filled application.
- (c) After submission of the form, the candidates who are filling applications on their own will be able to deposit application fee on line and those who are using e-Mitra kiosk service s will have to deposit. application fee at e-Mitra kiosk only. An application will be considered for the recruitment onlyafter prescribed fee deposition.
- (d) If a candidate is eligible, and wants to apply, for more than one post, he/she is at liberty to do so, but shall have to fill and submit separate applications and the entire application process (including registration) shall have to be repeated by him/her for each post. However, be fore applying for more than one post, the candidates may note that JMRC reserves the right to decide (and change) the examination schedule and hold interview/ written test/ any other test for different posts or groups of posts simultaneously or in different sessions on a particular date or on different dates. Furthermore, if the date and time of interview/ written test/ any other test for two or more post s for which a particular candidate has applied clash, the candidate will choose the post for which he/she wants to appear in the interview/ written test/ any other test but in no case would the application fee or other charges be refunded for his/her Application(s) for the other post(s) that he/she may have app lied for.
- (e) Candidates must carefully choose the category under which they wish to apply and seek relaxation in application fee. If due to furnishing of wrong particulars, application fee remains underpaid, the candidature will stand cancelled and the defect cannot be remedied by depositing the balance amount after the last date prescribed for depositing the Application Fee has elapsed.
- (f) Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID, as the same is mandatory for submitting an application. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process since all important communication will be sent on this e-mail ID. The candidates are, therefore , requested to check their e-mail regularly for any communication from JMRC. Under no cir cumstances should the candidate share the password for this e-mail ID with any other candidate/ person.
- (g) Call Letter for interview/ psychometric test etc. will NOT be issued in paper form by post; these will only be e-mailed or made downloadable from JMRC website. Also, if a written test is to be held for the Post, the admit card for written test will neither be sent by post nor by email; it will only be downloadable from JMRC website.
- (h) Candidates are advised in their own interest to register online much before t he last date, as per the time schedule mentioned in this advertisement and not to wait till the last d ate, so as to avoid the possibility of disconnection, inability or failure to log on to the application module on account of heavy load.
- (i) JMRC does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of JMRC.
- (j) A candidate shall be permitted in the interview/ speed test/ written test venue only if he/she possesses the Call Letter/ Admit Car d, as applicable, along with a photo identity card.
- (k) The Call Letters/ Admit Cards issued to the candidates shall be provisional. In case any ineligible candidate is issued an Adm it Card and is able to appear in the written test or is called for an interview/ speed test/ medical fitness test, or is even allowed to join, JMRC will be entitled to cancel his/her candidature or appointment at any stage, on grounds of ineligibility.
- (l) The issue of an Admit Card/Call letter to appear in the written test/ psycho metric test/ interview/ medical fitness test or the f act of having passed these tests or having been place d on the final merit list, will not be a proof of an y candidate’s eligibility. Candidature will be purely provisional subject to eligibility and other verifications before or after appointment in JMRC. The onus of ensuring that he/she meets all the eligibility requirements will rest on the candidate himself /herself all through the recruitment process. Candidates will be allowed to appear in written test/ psychometric test/ interview/ medical fitness test purely on provisional basis and no candidate will have a right to appointment or any compensation only on the ground of having appeared in or passed the written or any other screening test.
- (m) The decision of JMRC about the eligibility of a candidate shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- (n) If the candidature of a candidate is rejected at any stage due to incomplete/incorrect information filled in the Application, it shall be his/her sole responsibility.
- (o) Candidates are advised no t to submit multiple applications against any one post, as it may result in cancellation/rejection of the candidature without any notice/ intimation. Exception: In circumstances of inadvertent error discovered by a candidate after submission, he/she is free to submit another application afresh on or be fore 31/03/2017. In such cases, Application Fee and other charges Charges for the new Application will also be deposited afresh, even if Application Fee had already been deposited for the earlier Application.
JMRC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
The Interested candidates who are going to apply Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited (JMRC) Recruitment their selection process will be based on Two Steps :-
- Step 1 – Written Test
- Step 2 – Psychometric Test
- Step 3 – Interview
- Step 4 – Medical Fitness Test
JMRC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
JMRC Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
JAIPUR METRO RAIL CORPORATION LIMITED
(A Government of Rajasthan Undertaking)
Khanij Bhawan, Tilak Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur
Website: www.jaipurmetrorail.in, www.jmrcrecruitment.in
Email: email@example.com, (CIN : U60221RJ2010SGC030630)