Bank Of Baroda (BOB) Recruitment 2017, In the Bank Of Baroda (BOB) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Probationary Officer (PO) at the Bank Of Baroda (BOB) Recruitment 2017.
BOB Recruitment 2017 Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancies
- Bank Of Baroda (BOB) Recruitment 2017 Probationary Officer (PO) Posts March 2017, Bank Of Baroda (BOB) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Probationary Officer (PO) Posts Advertisement Date 31st March 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Bank Of Baroda (BOB) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
BOB Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application – 01.04.2017
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application – 01.05.2017
- Date of Examination (Tentative) – 27.05.2017
Probably you are waiting for this Bank Of Baroda (BOB) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online Bank Of Baroda (BOB) Recruitment 2017 posts Probationary Officer (PO).
Don’t Forget to Check the Related Bank Links…
>> Bank Of Baroda (BOB) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
|1||Probationary Officer (PO)|
BOB Recruitment 2017 Category wise Vacancy Details :
- Please Check the Advertisement Notification.
Job Location : All India
- For the post of Probationary Officer (PO) – Indian.
BOB Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Bank Of Baroda (BOB) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Probationary Officer (PO) Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
- The Eligible Candidate should have Process Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
BOB Recruitment 2017 Age Limit (01.04.2017) :
- Minimum 18 years
- Maximum 28 years
BOB Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation :
- 3 years For General & OBC Category Candidates
- 5 years For SC/ ST Category Candidates
- 10 years For Persons with Disabilities Candidates
BOB Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
|Name of the Posts|
|Probationary Officer (PO)|
BOB Recruitment 2017 Application Fees :
- Rs. 100/- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates
- Rs. 750/- For All Others Candidates
BOB Recruitment 2017 Mode of Application Fees :
- The Interested candidates can pay their application fees through Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen OR Offline.
How to Apply Online BOB Recruitment 2017 ?
- First Step : Go to the Official Website (www.bankofbaroda.co.in).
- Second Step : Click the “Career” OR “Recruitment” Link.
- Three Step : Search the Desired job which you want.
- Four Step : Read the Notification Carefully & be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & till up the Online Application Form with all your details.
- Final Step : After Fill up the Application Form you can take a print out of Online Application for future Reference.
BOB Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
- The Interested candidates who are going to apply Bank Of Baroda (BOB) Recruitment their selection process will be based on Online Exam (objective + descriptive) followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
BOB Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
BOB Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
Bank of Baroda
Suraj Plaza-1, Sayaji Ganj,
Vadodara -390020 Bank of Baroda
Phone : (0265)2307852/2361852
Fax : (0265)2362914
Bank of Baroda
Phone : (0265)2576402
Fax : (0265)2517813
Bank Of Baroda
Baroda Corporate Centre,
Plot No – C-26, G – Block, Bandra – Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai-400051
Phone :(022) 6698 5000- 04
Fax :(022) 2652 3500