Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd. (FACT) Recruitment 2017, In the Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd. (FACT) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Technician & Trade Apprentices at the Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd. (FACT) Recruitment 2017.
FACT Recruitment 2017 Technician & Trade Apprentices Vacancies
- Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd. (FACT) Recruitment 2017 Technician & Trade Apprentices Posts February 2017, Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd. (FACT) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Technician & Trade Apprentices Posts Advertisement Date 07th March 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd. (FACT) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
FACT Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Date of Written Test – 13 & 14.03.2017 at 09.30 AM
Probably you are waiting for this Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd. (FACT) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd. (FACT) Recruitment 2017 posts Technician & Trade Apprentices.
>> Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd. (FACT) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts|
Number of the Posts
|Technician (Diploma Apprentices)|
Job Location : Kochi (Kerala)
- For the post of Technician & Trade Apprentices – Indian.
FACT Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd. (FACT) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Technician & Trade Apprentices Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
|SL No.||Name of the Posts||Education Qualification|
|Technician (Diploma Apprentices)||Diploma Engineering in Computer, Civil, Chemical|
|Trade Apprentices||ITI Trade Certificate in Fitter, Machinist, Electrician, Plumber.|
FACT Recruitment 2017 Age Limit :
- Maximum age limit is 23 years as on 01.01.2017
FACT Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation :
- As per as govt. rules
FACT Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
|Name of the Posts|
|Technician (Diploma Apprentices)|
Eligible candidates may appear directly at FACT Training Centre, Udyogamandal for a written test to be conducted on the dates mentioned below :-
Trade / Diploma
|Discipline||Approximate vacancies *||Date of written test|
Time of written test
|Computer Science & Engineering|
* Selection will be subject to availability of vacancies.
NOTE : THE CANDIDATES BELONGING TO THE DISCIPLINES MENTIONED ABOVE ONLY NEED TO APPLY.
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
1. Age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC and PWD candidates is allowed as per rules. (PWD candidates will be considered for selection to Computer discipline in Diploma category of apprentices only).
2. Candidates must bring with them the originals and one set of attested copies of the following documents / certificates.
- (i) Proof of date of birth (SSLC)
- (ii) ITI / Diploma Certificate and Mark list (as applicable) (in case the candidate is awarded grade / CGPA instead of marks, the candidate should produce CGPA into Percentage conversion formula / certificate from the University / Institution where he / she has obtained the Diploma)
- (iii) Caste certificate in the case of SC/ST/OBC, Creamy Layer Certificate issued by an authority, not less than the rank of a Thahsildar (issued not later than six months from the date of written test).
- (iv) Disability Certificate (for PWD candidates) from competent Medical Board.
- (v) Two passport size photograph
Note : Candidates with Original Provisional / Degree Certificate only will be entertained
3. Diploma candidates should register themselves in the online web portal of Board of Apprenticeship Training (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) under ‘Student’ category.
4. ITI / ITC candidates should register themselves under Apprenticeship Registration in the online web portal of Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (www.ncvtmis.gov.in / www.apprenticeship.gov.in).
Candidates with student ID in Apprenticeship Training Scheme registered in the online web portals only will be permitted for the written exam.
5. The selection will be based on the following criteria :
- (i) Qualifying Examination – 50%
- (ii) Written test – 50%
6. The written test (objective type) will be conducted at FACT Training Centre, Udyogamandal near Kalamassery – Kochi and it will be of one-hour duration.
7. Diploma candidates awarded with CGPA / Grade system should produce conversion certificate of CGPA / Grade into percentage from their University / Board of Technical Education. For those not submitted the conversion certificate, the UPSC’s CGPA conversion formula will be applicable.
8. Dependent candidates must submit a dependency certificate from FACT HR Department while appearing for the written test (applicable for children of FACT Employees).
9. Details are also available at our website “ www.fact.co.in “ home page.
10. FACT Ltd. has not authorized any other website to carry this advertisement. Therefore the company is not responsible for any misleading information that may appear on other websites.
11. Any changes / modifications / addendum to this advertisement shall be published only in FACT website and shall not be published in Newspapers.
FACT Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
FACT Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
Name : PRABHAKARAN N M
Address : AM(PR)
Phone : 04842545410
Fax : 04842545410
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org