Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Recruitment 2017, In the Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Medical Officer at the Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Recruitment 2017.
JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Medical Officer Vacancies
- Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Recruitment 2017 Medical Officer Posts March 2017, Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Medical Officer Posts Advertisement Date 27th March 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
Don’t Forget to Search Related Links…
JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- (a) Date of commencement for submission of online applications – 01.04.2017
- (b) Last date for submission of online applications – 01.05.2017
- (c) Last date for submission of fee/ bank challan – 03.05.2017
Probably you are waiting for this Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Recruitment 2017 posts Medical Officer.
>> Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts|
Number of Posts
JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Category wise Vacancy Details :
|Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
Job Location : Jammu & Kashmir
- For the post of Medical Officer – Indian.
JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Medical Officer Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
- MBBS or Possession of recognized Graduate Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part-II of the 3rd Scheduled (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of education qualification included in part-II of the 3rd Scheduled should fulfill the conditions stipulated in subsection (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Age Limit (01.01.2017) :
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 40 Years
- Candidates in Govt. Service 40 Years
JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation :
- Physically Challenged candidates For 42 years
- Candidates belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories For 43 years
- Ex-serviceman For 48 years
Note : Over-aged candidates having exceptional qualification relevant to the concerned subject may also apply at their own risk and responsibility without prejudice to the right of the Commission to reject their Application Forms.
JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
|Name of the Posts|
|Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-|
JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Application Fees :
After successful submission of the form online, a challan will be generated indicating the basic details of the candidate which inter-alia shall indicate the amount of fee to be deposited in the J&K Bank branch as given below:-
- General Category = Rs. 805.00/-
- Reserved Categories = Rs. 405.00/-
The total amount of fee payable shall include Rs.05/- as service charges of the J&K Bank.
JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Mode of Application Fees :
- The Interested candidates can pay their application fees through Challan/ Online mode or at CSC centre as per their convenience.
Centre of Examination :
- (i) The Examination will be held at different centres located in Srinagar and Jammu cities.
- (ii) The allotment of centres shall be at the sole discretion of the Commission and once a centre is allotted to a candidate, request for change of centre will neither be entertained nor will the Commission respond to request for change of centre.
How to Apply Online JKPSC Recruitment 2017 ?
- (i) After successful Registration, candidates are required to Login and fill all the required details like personal/contact/Educational details.
- (ii) The candidate shall also be required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature. Photograph image must mention the date in which it is taken.
- Size of the photograph (passport size) and signature must be between 10kB to 20kB in *.jpeg or *.jpg only.
- (iii) After completion of the above said fields, candidates shall click “Show Jobs” menu on the same window. A popup window will appear and the candidates will click on the APPLY button against the post he/she is eligible.
- (iv) On clicking “APPLY” button, an instruction window will appear. Candidates should read instructions carefully before clicking on “APPLY” button at the bottom of the webpage.
- (v) By clicking on “SUBMIT” button at bottom of the page, it will display all facts/particulars that a candidate may have mentioned while filling up the necessary fields.
- (vi) Once the candidate is satisfied about the filled in details, then, he or she may click on “SUBMIT” button to finally push the data into server with successful submission report, which he or she can print. In case, a candidate feels that the fields/data filled are/is wrong then he or she will be required to edit the details by pressing the EDIT button, until he or she is satisfied about the correctness of the information required to be filled in the desired fields.
- (vii) Application once submitted cannot be edited.
- (viii) On successful submission of the online application, a window will open with a link to print e-challan and application form.
- (ix) Candidates can also check the filled in form under “Submitted Applications” menu while login in their account and pay the fee through Challan/Online mode or at CSC centre as per their convenience.
- (x) After successful payment of fee through online mode or at CSC Centre, the candidate should get the printout of the online fee receipt so generated.
- (xi) If the candidate wants to pay the fee through offline mode then he/ she should take a printout of the fee payment challan and can deposit fees in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the designated account number only printed on the echallan. A counterfoil copy of the application fee payment e-challan duly authenticated by the bank with (a) branch name & code no and (c) date of deposit filled by the branch official shall be enclosed with the hard copy to be submitted in the office of the Commission alongwith other requisite documents as and when demanded by the Commission.
- (xii) Submission of fee payment challan shall not be accepted/entertained after cut-off date fixed for the advertisement Notification.
- (xiii) Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
All applicants must fulfil the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the qualifications prescribed for the post. No enquiry for advice as to the eligibility will be entertained.
- (i) The prescribed qualifications are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Further, the summoning of candidates for interview shall convey no assurance, whatsoever, that they will be selected. Appointment order of the selected candidates will be issued by the Govt., in accordance with the availability of vacancies.
- (ii) A written test shall be conducted and the marks/points obtained by the participating candidates shall be apportioned proportionately against the marks earmarked for written test in the selection criteria. On the basis of merit obtained by the candidates in the written Examination an oral test will be conducted which may be restricted as under:-
|For 1-5 post||Five times the number of posts|
|For 6-10 posts||Four times the number of posts subject to a minimum of 25.|
|For exceeding 10 posts||Three times subject to a minimum of 40.|
- Thereafter, merit list will be prepared on the basis of merit obtained in the written and oral test in conformity with the criteria laid down under Rule 51 of J&K Public Service Commission (Business & Procedure) Rules, 1980.
Provided further that the candidate(s) who have secured marks equal to those secured by the last candidate, shall also be called for the Interview over and above the number of candidates short listed for oral test.
JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
The Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission
Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu.
Tel: Jammu 0191-2566541
Fax: Jammu 0191-2566710