National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) Recruitment 2017, In the National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Administrative Officers at the National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) Recruitment 2017.
NICL Recruitment 2017 Administrative Officers Vacancies
- National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) Recruitment 2017 Administrative Officers Posts March 2017, National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Administrative Officers Posts Advertisement Date 29th March 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
NICL Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
|On line Registration commences from||30.03.2017|
|Last Date for Online Registration||20.04.2017|
|Payment of Application fees||30.03.2017-20.04.2017|
|Date of online Examination – Phase I||3rd / 4th June, 2017(TENTATIVE)|
|Downloading of call letters for examination commences from||10 days prior to the date of examination|
|Date of online Examination – Phase II||2nd July, 2017(TENTATIVE)|
Candidates should apply through On-Line mode only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Probably you are waiting for this National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) Recruitment 2017 posts Administrative Officers.
>> National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
NICL Recruitment 2017 Category wise Vacancy Details :
Total No. of Posts
|UR||SC||ST||OBC||Out of which PWD|
Abbreviations stand for: UR: Un-reserved; SC: Scheduled Caste; ST: Scheduled Tribe; OBC: Other Backward Classes. PWD: persons with disabilities; HI: Hearing Impaired; VI: Visually Impaired; OC: Orthopedically Challenged
The above vacancies are provisional and the Company reserves the right to vary the same according to the actual requirements of the Company at the material time.
- (i) *Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in the “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. They should indicate their category as GENERAL. In respect of posts reserved for OBC category, a sub Quota of 4.5% reservation for minorities is applicable as per DOPT guidelines. The same shall be subject to prevailing guidelines issued from time to time.
- (ii) Reservation for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) shall be as per prevailing government rules.
Job Location : All India
A candidate applying for recruitment in the Company must be either:—
- (a) a citizen of India, or
- (b) a subject of Nepal, or
- (c) a subject of Bhutan, or
- (d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Please note that the eligibility criteria specified herein are the basic criteria for applying for the post. At the time of interview the Candidates must necessarily produce the relevant documents in original and a self-attested photocopy in support of their identity and eligibility pertaining to category, nationality, age, educational qualifications etc as indicated in the online application form. Please note that no change of application data will be permitted at any stage after completion of registration process of the online application. Merely applying for the post and being shortlisted in the online examination and/ or in the subsequent interview and/ or subsequent processes does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered employment in the Company. No request for considering the candidature under any category / post other than the one in which applied will be entertained.
NICL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Administrative Officers Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
- A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination (at least 55% for SC/ST) candidates.
- (a) Qualification mentioned above should be from any of the recognized Indian Universities duly approved by the UGC or any of the recognized Indian Institutes duly approved by AICTE.
- (b) The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate of the necessary qualification as on 20.04.2017.
- (c) The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/ year (s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honours/ optional/ additional optional subject, if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60%.
- (d) Where CGPA/OGPA are awarded, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
NICL Recruitment 2017 Age Limit (As on 01.03.2017) :
- Minimum 21 years
- Maximum 30 years
NICL Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation :
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)|
|Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 1-1-80 to 31-12-89|
|Ex-Serviceman, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least five years Military Service as on 01.03.2017 and have been released; (a) on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from 01.03.2017) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency; or (b) on account of physical disability attributable to Military Service; or (c ) on invalidment.|
|Defence service personnel disabled in operation during the hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as consequence thereof|
|Existing confirmed employees of Public Sector General Insurance Companies (including GIC & Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd.)|
- i. In case of a candidate who is eligible for relaxation under more than one of the above categories, the age relaxation will be available on a cumulative basis subject to the maximum age not exceeding 45 years except as specified in Point No.5 above where the maximum age would be 50 years..
- ii. Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) and produce the original certificate(s) for verification at the time of interview and/or any subsequent stage of recruitment process.
Note for Ex-Servicemen :
- i. In case of an Ex-serviceman who has once joined in a Govt. job on the civil side after availing the benefits given to him as an Ex-serviceman for his re-employment, his Ex-servicemen status for the purpose of re-employment in Government ceases.
- ii. An Ex- serviceman, who applies for various vacancies before joining any civil employment, can avail the benefit of reservation as exserviceman for any subsequent employment. However, to avail of this benefit, an ex-serviceman, as soon as he/she joins any civil employment, should give self declaration/undertaking to the concerned employer about the date-wise details of application for various vacancies for which he/she had applied for before joining the initial civil employment. Further, this benefit would be available only in respect of vacancies which are filled on direct recruitment and wherever reservation is applicable to the ex-servicemen.
- iii. There is no reservation for Ex-servicemen in Officer Cadre.
NICL Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
- The starting Basic pay would be Rs. 32,795 /- in the scale of Rs. 32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315 and such other allowances as may be admissible under the rules in force from time to time in the company.. Total emoluments will be approximately Rs.51,000/- p.m. in Metropolitan Centers. Other benefits such as Pension under New Pension system governed by PFRDA, Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance etc. shall be as per rules. The Officers are also entitled for Company’s / leased accommodation as per norms.
NICL Recruitment 2017 Application Fees (Non-Refundable) :
- Payable on-line from 30.03.2017 to 20.04.2017 (both dates inclusive)
|SC/ ST / PWD||Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges Only)|
|All candidates other than SC/ ST / PWD||Rs. 600/- (Application fee including intimation charges)|
*The transaction charge, if applicable, is to be borne by the candidate.
Fee/ Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held reserve for any other examination or selection.
NICL Recruitment 2017 Mode of Application Fees :
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply Online NICL Recruitment 2017 ?
A. Application Procedure :
- 1. Candidates to go to the Company’s website http://www.nationalinsuranceindia.com and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- 2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- 3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- 4. All the information given by the candidate in the application is treated as final and no correction is allowed after the final submission. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- 5. The Name of the candidate and his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application and should be the same as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets as well as on the photo id. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- 6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- 7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- 8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- 9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- 10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature has been uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- 11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- 12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
B. Payment of Fees (Online Mode Only) :
- 1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- 2. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- 3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
- 4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- 5. Non-generation of ‘E-receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- 6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- 7. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- 8. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- 9. There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
C. Guidelines for Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload :
- IN CASE THE FACE IN THE PHOTOGRAPH / SIGNATURE IS UNCLEAR, THE APPLICATION MAY BE REJECTED.
- CANDIDATE MAY EDIT THE APPLICATION AND RE-UPLOAD THE PHOTOGRAPH/ SIGNATURE IN SUCH CASE. [Also For More Details Please Check the Advertisement Notification.]
NICL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
The Interested candidates who are going to apply National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) Recruitment their selection process will be based on Three Steps :-
- Step 1 – Preliminary Examination
- Step 2 – Main Examination
- Step 3 – Interview
NICL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
NICL Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
Deputy General Manager
Personnel Department, Head Office
P.O box No. 9229
Kolkata – 700 071