Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) Recruitment 2017, In the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Executive Trainee at the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) Recruitment 2017.
PGCIL Recruitment 2017 Executive Trainee Vacancies
- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) Recruitment 2017 Executive Trainee Posts February 2017, Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Executive Trainee Posts Advertisement Date 06th March 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
PGCIL Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 09.03.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application – 31.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission of fee through Bank Challan – 05.04.2017
Probably you are waiting for this Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) Recruitment 2017 posts Executive Trainee.
>> Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts|
Number of Posts
PGCIL Recruitment 2017 Category wise Vacancy Details :
|Number of Vacancies|
|ET (Computer Science)|
Reservation for Persons with Disability (PwD) #
- The Reservation of Posts for PwD and identification of posts for different sub categories of PwD in Gr-A (as per Govt. of India notification) shall be as indicated below.
PwD Subcategories applicable
|ET (Electrical)||OH(OL)-3, HH- 1||Orthopedically Handicapped (one leg), Hearing Handicapped|
|Orthopedically Handicapped (one leg), Hearing Handicapped|
|Orthopedically Handicapped (one leg/one arm), Hearing Handicapped|
|ET (Computer Science)||OH(OL/OA/BL)/ HH/VH(LV/B)- 1||Orthopedically Handicapped (One Leg/ one arm/ both leg), Hearing Handicapped, Visually Handicapped (Blind/ Low Vision)|
Job Location : All India
- For the post of Executive Trainee – Indian.
PGCIL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Executive Trainee Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
|Name of the Posts|
|The Eligible Candidates should have process Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant discipline from recognized University/ Institute and should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2017.|
PGCIL Recruitment 2017 Age Limit (as on 31.12.2016) :
- Maximum 28 years
PGCIL Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation :
- 05 years For SC/ ST Candidates
- 03 years For OBC Candidates
- 10 years For PWD Candidates
PGCIL Recruitment 2017 Application Fees :
- Rs. 200/- For All Category Candidates
PGCIL Recruitment 2017 Mode of Application Fees :
Option A : Offline Method – Through State Bank of India Challan
- After successful completion of registration candidates shall receive an email with details of their Login ID, Password and other information. Candidate is required to login to career page through candidate login link available on job opportunities section. If the candidate opts to pay the fees through OFFLINE MODE, candidate has to download 2 copies of Challan for submission of Application Fees (for Other than SC/ST/PwD /EX-SM / departmental candidates).
- Candidates other than SC/ST/PwD and EX-SM are required to submit Application Fee of Rs.200/- to any SBI branch through the Challan generated at their Candidate Login home page at POWERGRID Website. After submission of the fee, candidates are advised to retain their copy of the Bank Challan.
- Please note that Application Fee can be deposited at ANY branch of State Bank of India after minimum 2 bank working days of application submission. Once deposited the fees, acknowledgement of the same shall appear in your candidate login section within a week.
- Last date of application fee submission shall also be indicated on the generated Challan.
Option B : Online Method – Through Payment Gateway
- After successful completion of registration candidates shall receive an email with details of their Login ID, Password and other information. Candidate is required to login to career page through candidate login link available on job opportunities section. If the candidate opts to pay the fees through ONLINE MODE, a button shall be available on the login page which will guide the candidate to payment gateway. Candidate will be automatically directed to payment gateway website and return back to POWERGRID website automatically on completion of transaction.
- Online payment can be made through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or available eWallet.
- If the transaction is successful, the online payment button will disappear and transaction confirmation will appear. If the transaction fails and the amount is deducted, the candidates will have to wait for 2 hours to check any update in status on his/ her candidate login home page. In case of no change, he/ she will have to send mail stating the issue and quoting his/ her POWERGRID Registration No. Payment once done cannot be refunded. Hence candidates are advised not to wait till last date for submission of application or payment of fees.
How to Apply Online PGCIL Recruitment 2017 ?
- 1. From 9 th March 2017 onwards, candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website www.powergridindia.com with details of their GATE-2017 registration number and other required information. Online application shall close on 31st March 2017.
GATE Registration No. as appearing on the GATE-2017 Admit Card needs to be entered carefully in the online application form. No other number should be entered as GATE-2017 Registration number while applying to POWERGRID. Please note that once your application is submitted, no request regarding change in GATE Registration Number or Name shall be entertained.
Enter your name and other details exactly as entered in your GATE admit card.
- 2. Fill up other details in the application very carefully. Please take care while filling out the email/ alternative email fields since all important communication shall be through emails only.
- 3. Upon completion, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the page. If the same is accepted, the system will generate a unique POWERGRID Registration Number which shall appear in the completed application form.
- 4. The primary email ID entered by the candidate is the Login ID and the unique Registration Number generated is the password for logging in to POWERGRID Online application system.
- 5. If you are not exempted from payment of application fees (only SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted), you are required to login to your candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 200/- through offline/ online mode. On submission of application fees, your application process will be treated as complete.
- 6. No hard copy of application is required to be sent to any address by post.
- 7. In-complete applications / applications without application fees (if applicable) will be rejected.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS :
- Candidates will have to upload their latest colour passport size photograph (.jpg file size not exceeding 50 kb), scanned copy of signature (.jpg file size not exceeding 30 kb), caste certificate/ disability certificate/ discharge certificate/ age relaxation cum domicile certificate and qualification final passing certificate (final year appearing candidates to submit last semester/ year marksheet).
- Candidates will have to correctly declare their Name and Date of Birth as mentioned in their Birth certificate or matric certificate. Candidates will have to declare their category correctly and must be in a position to submit relevant certificate in prescribed format as and when asked by POWERGRID.
- Candidates must correctly enter the qualification details including date of acquiring qualification as mentioned in their certificates.
- Candidate should take a print out of the completed application and keep with him/ her safely for future reference.
- If the candidate is called for GD and interview, her/ his identity would be verified with GATE- 2017 admit card and Original GATE-2017 score card. Therefore candidates are requested to retain their GATE 2017 admit card and score card with them.
- Candidates shall be required to bring a valid photo ID to the interview. Photocopies of the original identification document shall not be acceptable. Candidates will not be permitted to appear for the group discussion and interview if original and valid photo identification is not presented along with the GATE 2017 admit card and score card.
- Please go through the below section carefully for details about payment of application fees.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview are likely to be conducted in May 2017 onwards.
PGCIL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
Please refer to our detailed advertisement No. CC/05/2016 dtd. 13.09.2016
The qualifying % in interview for different categories are as mentioned below :
Qualifying % in Interview
|OBC (NCL)/ SC/ST||30%|
For ET ( Electrical) for disability – OH(OL)/ HH and For ET (Computer Sc.) for disability- OH(OA/OL/BL)/ HH/ VH only
For Health, Compensation Package, Service Agreement Bond, General Information and instructions regarding this recruitment, Please refer to our detailed advertisement No. CC/05/2016 dtd. 13.09.2016.
PGCIL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
PGCIL Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
B-9, Qutab Institutional Area, Katwaria Sarai,
EPABX : 011-26560112, 26560115, 26560193, 26564892