Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017, In the Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for AFPF Constable at the Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017.
Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017 AFPF Constable Vacancies
- Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017 AFPF Constable Posts April 2017, Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit AFPF Constable Posts Advertisement Date 13th April 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017 as follows.
Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application – 17.04.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application – 26.05.2017
Probably you are waiting for this Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017 posts AFPF Constable.
>> Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts||
Number of Posts
|Post A: AFPF Constable only for Kaziranga National Park||
|Post B: AFPF Constable||
Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017 Category wise Vacancy Details :
|Name of the Posts||
Number of Posts
|Post A: AFPF Constable only for Kaziranga National Park||[General- 72, SC-5, ST(H)- 13]|
|Post B: AFPF Constable||[General- 34, SC-2, ST(H)- 6]|
Job Location : Assam
Nationality : Indian
Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these AFPF Constable Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
- HSLC or Class X passed from a recognised Board.
Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017 Age Limit :
- 18 to 25 years as on 1st January of 2017 (that is, the candidate must be born on or before 01.01.1999 and after 01.01.1992
- Note: The date of birth accepted by the Forest Department will be as per Birth certificate issued by competent authority or date of birth entered in the matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate issued by a recognised board. No other document relating to age such as horoscopes, affidavits, birth extracts from Municipal Corporation, services records and the like will be accepted.
Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation :
- Relaxation of upper age limit by 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST(P) and ST(H) candidates.
Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
|Name of the Posts||
|Post A: AFPF Constable only for Kaziranga National Park||Pay Band-2 – Rs.5200 – to Rs.20200/ -with Grade Pay of Rs. 2200/-P.M. plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.|
|Post B: AFPF Constable||Pay Band-2 – Rs.5200 – to Rs.20200/ -with Grade Pay of Rs. 2200/-P.M. plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.|
Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017 Application Fees :
- Rs. 250/- For General Category Candidates
- Rs. 150/- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Category Candidates
Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017 Mode of Application Fees :
- The Interested candidates can pay their application fees through Online Mode.
How to Apply Online Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017 ?
(A) Only online applications shall be acceptable, from 11:00 hrs on 17th April 2017 through the Assam Forest website www.assamforest.in and shall be acceptable upto the midnight of 26th May 2017. All online applicants will get an acknowledgment slip with an ID number which can be printed and will also get the information through SMS and e-mail. A candidate whose application is found to be in order shall be called for Physical Tests. Candidates will be able to download from the website their Admit card/ Call Letter with ID number, date & time, with stage of recruitment. Date wise list of candidates, showing only ID nos will be published in the Assam Forest website. The information will also be sent by SMS to the mobile number furnished and to the email address. A Candidate gets eliminated from the recruitment process as soon as he/she fails to qualify in any Physical Standard Test (PST) or Physical Efficiency Test (PET). A candidate may have to take the PETs in any sequence. No offline applications would be accepted.
Post A: PST/PET and Written Test only at one venue i.e. Bokakhat town, Golaghat District.
Post B: PST/PET and Written Test shall be conducted at the nearest District HQ/ town.
(i) Individual statement of marks signed by the candidate and the examiner conducting the race/tests will be given to the candidates. This will be given to a candidate when he/she is eliminated from test or on completion of all the Tests as the case may be. Marks for extra-curricular activities and special skills will not be announced instantly as this may involve further verification of information.
(ii) Video recording with date/time stamp of the PST and PET events for each candidate would be undertaken. Performances will also be announced through PA (Public Address) system.
(iii) All Candidates shall be subjected to biometric recordings for identification.
(iv) Results of the PST and PET will be locally displayed at the end of each day of test. However, candidates shall have no claim or right to appear in the Written Test merely on the ground that they secured the minimum qualifying standards in the PST and PET. After completion of the PST and PET for all the candidates, merit lists for each category [Gen, OBC, MOBC, SC, ST(P), ST(H) for both men and women] will be prepared on the basis of the total marks scored on PET. Candidates will be called for the Written Test in order of merit at the rate of 5 (five) times the number of posts allotted in respect of each category. If the total number of qualifying candidates turns out to be less than 5 times the number of posts, all qualifying candidates but no other will be called for the written test. If there are candidates scoring the same marks in PET as the last candidate selected for the Written test by the 5 times formula in a particular case, the candidates scoring the same marks will also be called for the written examination, and therefore the number may exceed the 5 times to that extent for that particular case and category only.
(B) Written Test: Written test will consist of 50 multiple choice type questions to be answered on an OMR answer sheet. For each correct answer the candidate will get half a mark. Questions will be of the level ofclass IX and X. Total marks for the written Test will be 25.
- 1. Extra-curriculum activities and special skills: Max Marks 2.5
- 2. Educational qualification: Max Marks 2.5
- 3. NCC/Home Guard/ Sports/Casual Worker of Forest Department: Max Marks 7.5
- 4. Diploma/technical qualification from ITI/polytechnic or other recognized Institute, or in computer application from a recognised/ accredited Institute: Max Marks 2.5
(C) Documents, testimonials/caste certificate, etc. are to be uploaded with the application form. However, when the candidate reports at the venue on the date and time for Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test, he/she must bring all essential documents in original along with one set of attested photocopies of the same. Any incorrect information or document submitted which is not genuine may disqualify a candidate at any stage and may also render him liable to criminal prosecution. Original documents of a candidate may be put to check at any later stage of the recruitment process also.
(D) The application fee is Rs.250/ for General Candidates, Rs.150/- for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC candidates, and NIL for BPL candidates (BPL Card holders only, Ration Cards not acceptable). The fee is to be paid online during the form submission.
(E) Incomplete/defective/invalid application will be summarily rejected.
(F) Testimonials/documents to be submitted when appearing in Tests: The candidates should bring a set of attested photocopies along with the originals of the following documents/materials for verification by the Selection Committee on the date of their Test.
- (a) Certificate of proof of age
- (b) Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination
- (c) Mark-sheet of HSLC or equivalent examination
- (d) Certificate of additional qualifications such as Diploma from ITI or other recognised/accredited institute etc (if any).
- (e) Certificate of sports, game etc. (if any).
- (f) Experience certificate of serving in Home guards/Casual worker in Forest Dept and of NCC certificate (if any).
- (g) Certificate of caste from the competent authority in respect of the candidates belonging to ST (P)/ST(H)/SC/OBC & MOBC.
- (h) 2 (two) copies of passport size recent photographs.
- (i) Printed receipt/ reference number with date of online payment made.
- (j) BPL Card (only for BPL candidates seeking application fee exemption, Ration Card not acceptable).
Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
The Interested candidates who are going to apply Assam Forest Department Recruitment their selection process will be based on Three Steps :-
- Step 1 – Written Test
- Step 2 – Physical Test
- Step 3 – Medical Test
Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
GOVERNMENT OF ASSAM
OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL CHIEF CONSERVATOR OF FOREST AND
HEAD OF FOREST FORCE,
ASSAM PANJABARI: : GUWAHATI – 781 037.