Cantonment Board Delhi (CB Delhi) Recruitment 2017, In the Cantonment Board Delhi (CB Delhi) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Safaiwala, Pump Operator, Peon & etc. at the Cantonment Board Delhi (CB Delhi) Recruitment 2017.
CB Delhi Recruitment 2017 Safaiwala, Pump Operator, Peon & etc. Vacancies
- Cantonment Board Delhi (CB Delhi) Recruitment 2017 Safaiwala, Pump Operator, Peon & etc. Posts April 2017, Cantonment Board Delhi (CB Delhi) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Safaiwala, Pump Operator, Peon & etc. Posts Advertisement Date 27th March 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Cantonment Board Delhi (CB Delhi) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
CB Delhi Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application – 01.05.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application – 31.05.2017
Probably you are waiting for this Cantonment Board Delhi (CB Delhi) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online Cantonment Board Delhi (CB Delhi) Recruitment 2017 posts Safaiwala, Pump Operator, Peon & etc..
>> Cantonment Board Delhi (CB Delhi) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts|
Number of Posts
CB Delhi Recruitment 2017 Category wise Vacancy Details :
|Name of the Posts||Category||Total||Total Including PH|
(3 HH, 3 OH)
Job Location : Delhi
Nationality : Indian
CB Delhi Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Cantonment Board Delhi (CB Delhi) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Safaiwala, Pump Operator, Peon & etc. Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
|SL No.||Name of the Posts||Education qualification|
|Safaiwala||10th Class Pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.|
|Pump Operator||(i)12th passed from a recognised University Board or schools or Equivalent.|
(ii) Certificate in Electrical or equivalent trade from I.T.I. or any other recognised institution.
|Peon||10th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.|
|(i) 10th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board|
(ii) Should know gardening/ horticulture work.
CB Delhi Recruitment 2017 Age Limit (As on 31.05.2017) :
- Maximum 35 years
CB Delhi Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation :
CB Delhi Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
|Name of the Posts|
|Safaiwala||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-|
|Pump Operator||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-|
|Peon||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-|
|Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-|
CB Delhi Recruitment 2017 Application Fees :
- There is no application fees.
How to Apply Online CB Delhi Recruitment 2017 ?
- First Step : Go to the Official Website (www.cbdelhi.in).
- Second Step : Click the “Career” OR “Recruitment” Link.
- Three Step : Search the Desired job which you want.
- Four Step : Read the Notification Carefully & be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & till up the Online Application Form with all your details.
- Final Step : After Fill up the Application Form you can take a print out of Online Application for future Reference.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES
- (i) The Board makes provisional selection of the candidates on the basis of information provided in the application and documents/certificates provided by the candidate at the time scrutiny and the Appointing Authority verifies and satisfies itself about the authenticity of documents/ certificates and eligibility as per the Recruitment Rules before finally appointing the candidates. Therefore, the provisional selection of a candidates confers on him/her no right of appointment unless the Appointing Authority is satisfied after such inquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the post.
- (ii) The selected candidates on appointment will be governed by the provisions of Cantt Fund Servant Rules 1937 as amended from time to time and Govt. instructions issued from time to time.
- (iii) The candidate should not have been convicted by any court of law. Also No disciplinary/vigilance case should be contemplated/pending against the candidates already serving in Govt. organizations.
- (iv) The vacancies advertised are provisional and liable to vary. In case the vacancy position is reduced to any number, the Board is not liable to compensate the applicant for any consequential damage/loss.
- (v) The Board reserves the right to reject the candidature of any ineligible candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- (vi) The Board reserves the right to cancel a part of or entire process of examination or a part of it due to administrative reasons(s) and in case of unfair means, cheating or other irregularities/ malpractice noticed by the Board. The Board also reserves the right to cancel or set up a new examination centre and divert the candidates to appear at that examination centre if required.
- (vii) No correspondence in regard to the appointment will be entertained.
- (viii) No representation on any grounds for non-appearance for the test/ interview etc. by the candidates will be entertained and his/her candidature will not be considered in such an eventuality.
- (ix) TA/ DA will not be admissible for attending tests/interview as the case may be.
- (x) The Board reserves the right to cancel any centre of exam and ask the candidates of thai centre to appear at another centre. The Board also reserves the right to direct candidates of any centre to some other centre to take the exam. No request for change in date, time and centre of exam will be accepted tinder any circumstances.
- (xi) The candidature of the candidate to the written Examination is entirely provisional and subject to the outcome of any direct! decision/ order/ pronouncement of court of Law and mere issue of Admit Card or appearance at Examination does not entitle him/ her to any claim for the post.
- (xii) The Board reserves the right to cancel or modify the advertisement or part of it at any stage. The number of vacancies is provisional and subject to change (increase or decrease).
- (xiii) Use of Calculator. Laptop. Palmtop. other Digital/electronic Instrument! Mobile/ Cell phone. Paper etc. is/are not allowed. In case of any candidate caught found to be in possession of any gadgets/instrument, he/she would be debarred from the examination and legal proceedings can also be initiated against the candidates.
- (xiv) Candidates are advised not to bring any of the above gadgets in the examination centre as no arrangements for keeping any security of these items would be available at the centres.
- (xv) In case of any discrepancies among the English and Hindi version of advertisement! Information, the English version will be treated as final. (xvi) Candidates are advised to visit website regularly for updates.
CB Delhi Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
- The selection shall be made through Examination/ Interview and Physical Endurance Test/ Skill Test, as applicable to each post. Details in this regard for each post will be published in the Board’s Website in due course. Candidates are advised to keep a watch of the same.
CB Delhi Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
CB Delhi Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
Chief Executive Officer
Office of Cantonment Board
Sadar Bazar, Delhi Cantt-10
Ph No: 011- 25693837,25695450 (Ext.)