India Government Mint (IGM Hyderabad) Recruitment 2017, In the India Government Mint (IGM Hyderabad) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Junior Technician at the India Government Mint (IGM Hyderabad) Recruitment 2017.
IGM Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 Junior Technician Vacancies
- India Government Mint (IGM Hyderabad) Recruitment 2017 Junior Technician Posts April 2017, India Government Mint (IGM Hyderabad) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Junior Technician Posts Advertisement Date 01st April 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying India Government Mint (IGM Hyderabad) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
IGM Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Starting Date For Submission Online Application – 10.04.2017
- Last Date For Submission Online Application – 01.05.2017
Probably you are waiting for this India Government Mint (IGM Hyderabad) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online India Government Mint (IGM Hyderabad) Recruitment 2017 posts Junior Technician.
>> India Government Mint (IGM Hyderabad) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Post|
Number of Posts
IGM Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 Trade wise Vacancy Details :
Name Of the Post
No. of Posts
|Jr. Technician at W-1 level||Tool & Die Maker Trade|
|Forger & Heat Treatment|
|Lab Asstt. /Inst. Mech. Chemical|
|Driver Cum Mechanic (Light Motor Vehicle) Motor Driving/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle|
|Mill Wright/ Mill Wright Mech.|
Job Location : Hyderabad
- For the post of Junior Technician – Indian.
IGM Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the India Government Mint (IGM Hyderabad) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Junior Technician Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
- ESSENTIAL : 10th pass with Full time ITI Certificate in respective Trade from a recognized Board/ Institute or Equivalent.
- DESIRABLE : Diploma holders.
IGM Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 Age Limit (01.04.2017) :
- 18 years to 25 years Candidates should have born between 2-4-1992 to 1-4-1999.
IGM Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation :
- Upto a maximum of 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Upto a maximum of 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC.
- Upto a maximum of 10 years if the candidate is a physically handicapped person.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST who are physically handicapped, the maximum age relaxation is 15 years.
- For candidates belonging to OBC who are physically handicapped, the maximum age relaxation is 13 years.
- For Ex-Servicemen – Period of Service rendered in Defence Forces Plus three (3) years, but should not have crossed 50 years of age.
- In the case of retrenched govt. Servants who was employed under government of India for a continuous period of not less than six months prior to retrenchment, Relaxation will be period of service under the Government plus three years. However should not have crossed 50 years of age.
- Upto 40 years in the case of existing Central Government candidates (in case of SC/ST 45 years).
- For in-service employees of SPMCIL employees who fulfil the essential qualification and experience, provided they have atleast three (3) years of service left on 01-04-2017 – there shall be no age bar.
- No relaxation in the upper age limit is admissible to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for UR vacancies.
IGM Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
- CDA Scale: Rs. 5200 – 20200 + 1800/- Grade Pay plus other allowances.
IGM Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 Application Fees :
Rs. 400/-for all applicant and each post. (Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of application fees).
- The candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay application fees of Rs.400/- only.
- The applicants (wherever applicable) have to pay the application fees of Rs. 400/- online as per the method explained in para 6B. Transaction charge (if any) levied by the bank for the payment of above application fees is to be borne by the applicants. Payment in any other manner will not be accepted and the applicant will be considered not eligible. Applicants paying lesser fees will also be not eligible. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
IGM Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 Mode of Application Fees :
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/ MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply Online IGM Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 ?
Applicants are requested to follow the detailed procedures/guidelines as Indicated below:
- A. Application Registration Procedure
- B. Payment of fees Procedure
- C. Guidelines for Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload
- D. Other Guidelines
Applicants can apply online only from 10.04.2017 to 01.05.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before applying online, applicants should-
Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Company may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case an applicant does not have a valid personal e-mail id, he/she should create his/her new e-mail id and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention email id to/or of any other person.
PAYMENT OF FEE ON LINE: from 10.04.2017 to 01.05.2017
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the applicant.
A. Application Registration Procedure
- Applicants to visit Company’s website http://igmhyderabad.spmcil.com. and open the link for filling the Online Application Form, click on the option” APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration and enter Name, Contact details and Email id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Applicant should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the applicant is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application applicants are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Applicants are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the applicant or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets /Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Applicants can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point – 6 C.
- Applicants can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment. XII. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
B. Payment of Fees procedure (Online Mode)
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the Instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/ MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Applicants are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Applicants are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details.
- Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
- No other mode of payment of fees will be accepted.
C. Guidelines for Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload
APPLICANT MAY EDIT THE APPLICATION AND RE-UPLOAD THE PHOTOGRAPH/SIGNATURE IN SUCH CASE.
- I. PHOTOGRAPH IMAGE : Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture. The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably white, background. Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face. If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows. If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “redeye”. If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face. Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred). Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb, Ensure that the size of the scanned Image is not more than 50KB. If the size of the file is more than 50KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- II. SIGNATURE IMAGE : The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen. The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person. The applicant’s signature obtained on the call letter and attendance sheet at the time of the examination should match the uploaded Signature. In case of mismatch, the applicant may be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred). Size of file should be between 10kb -20kb. Ensure that the size of the scanned Image is not more than 20KB.
- III. SCANNING THE PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE : Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch). Set Colour to True Colour, File Size as specified above. Crop the Image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above). The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image 0l .jpg or image 0l.jpeg Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon. Applicants using MS Windows/MS Office can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 5OKB & 20KB respectively by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager, Scanned photograph and signature in any format Can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option In the File menu and size can be reduced below 50KB (photograph) & 20KB (signature) by using crop and then resize option [Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
While filling In the Online Application Form the applicant will be provided with a link to upload his photograph and signature.
- IV. Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature : There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature. Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / Signature”. Browse & Select the location where the Scanned Photo/ Signature file has been saved. Select the file by clicking on it. Click the ‘Upload’ button An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
D. Other Guidelines
- Please Check the Advertisement Notification.
IGM Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
- i) Selection for the posts will be done through examination which will be conducted “Online”, and will be of objective type.
- ii) The Objective type of online examination will consist of tests as below:
|Test Name||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
The online test will be of 60 minutes duration and will be in bilingual form i.e. Hindi & English language except the English language section which will be available only in English with 5 Options and no penalty.
- iii) In the Selection process, an applicant has to obtain high marks in the test and rank sufficiently higher to be allowed for next stage for further process of selection. The minimum marks will be decided by the Company based on the performance of the applicants in the online examination only. However, since the final selection would depend on the number of vacancies as also relative performance, merely qualifying in the online examination will not entitle an applicant to appointment in the Company. If required a TRADE TEST will be conducted to determine the ability of the Candidates.
- iv) The online written examination will be held tentatively in the month of May/June 2017. The exact date, session, reporting time of examination will be mentioned in the call letter. The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters. The applicants will have to take the examination on and date and time as indicated in the call letter at their own cost. The applicants are requested to keep checking the Company’s website http://igmhyderabad.spmcil.com for any change in the examination date.
- v) The online written Examination will be conducted at the following centres: 1) Hyderabad 2) Kolkata/Greater Kolkata 3) Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai 4) New Delhi – NCR
- vi) Applicants should select only one centre. Choice of centre once exercised by the applicant will be final. No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for online examination shall be entertained. If sufficient number of applicants does not opt for a particular centre for online examination, the Company reserves the right to allot any other adjacent centre to those applicants OR if the number of applicants is more than the capacity available for online examination for a centre. The Company reserves the right to allot any other centre to the candidate. The Company reserves the right to cancel any of the centres and/or add some other centres at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility etc. The Company also reserves the right to allot the applicants to any of the centres other than the one he/she has opted for either within the state or outside the state.
- vii) All applicants will have to appear for the online examination at their own risks and expenses. Company will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- viii) Admission to the online examination will be purely provisional without verification of Age /qualification/ experience/category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-S) etc. of the applicants. Each applicant should, therefore, ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and that the particulars furnished in the application are complete and correct in all respects. In case it is decided at any stage that an applicant does not fulfil the eligibility criteria and/ or has furnished incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material information, his/her candidature will be cancelled. If any of these short comings are detected after appointment his/her services will be summarily terminated without giving any notice, or any compensation in lieu thereof.
- ix) Download of Call letter – Applicants who have registered Online will be allowed to download online call letters for the “Online” examination on the basis of the information furnished In the Online application. No detail scrutiny of application will be carried out at the time of issuing call letters Online. The call letters can be downloaded from the Company’s website http://igmhyderabad.spmcil.com. Once the applicant clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The applicant is required to use (I) Registration Number/Roll Number, (II) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Applicants are required to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration. Applicants have to appear at the examination centre with (i) Original Call Letter and (ii) Original Photo Identity Proof as specified and mentioned in call letter. Applicants are also required to bring one photocopy of the original photo identity proof. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS to the email id and mobile number as given by them in the online application form. However, applicants should keep checking the above website for latest updates.
- x) Applicants reporting late for online examination: Applicants reporting late for online examination i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is one hour, applicants may be required to present at the venue for about 3 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions for online test.
- xi) The possibility of occurrence of some problem in administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conducting body. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
- xii) If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any applicant.
- xiii) In order to overcome the possibility of applicants seeking help of other applicants during the online examination, an analysis of the responses (answers) of individual applicants with those of other applicants in the online examination to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers will be done. On the basis of such an analysis, it is inferred/concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/valid, the Company reserves the right to cancel the candidature of the concerned applicant and the result of such applicants (disqualified) will be withheld. Hence the applicants are advised in their own interests not to indulge in any unfair practice/malpractice in the examination.
- xiv) Instances for providing incorrect Information and/or process violation by an applicant detected at any stage of the selection process will lead of disqualification of the applicant from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any SPMCIL recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective effect.
IGM Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
IGM Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
India Government Mint
Cherapally, (R.R district)
Hyderabad , Telangana – 500051