Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) Recruitment 2017, In the Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Specialist Officers (SO) at the Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) Recruitment 2017.
OBC Recruitment 2017 Specialist Officers (SO) Vacancies
- Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) Recruitment 2017 Specialist Officers (SO) Posts April 2017, Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Specialist Officers (SO) Posts Advertisement Date 05th April 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
OBC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
|Opening date for online registration||07.04.2017|
|Closing Date for online registration (including from far flung areas)||26.04.2017|
|Payment of application fee||Candidates can pay application fees only through online mode.|
Probably you are waiting for this Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) Recruitment 2017 posts Specialist Officers (SO).
>> Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts|
No. of vacancies
|Senior Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant, Taxation)|
|Senior Manager (FA)- Chartered Accountant Ind AS Cell|
|Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant|
|Assistant Manager (Financial Analyst)|
OBC Recruitment 2017 Category wise Vacancy Details :
|No. of Posts||SC||ST||OBC||UR||PWD|
The number of vacancies and also the number of reserved vacancies is provisional and may vary according to actual requirement of the Bank. The reservation also includes the backlog of reserved vacancies. Please note that the reservation in respect of different posts in each scale will be as decided by the Bank.
Candidates belonging to reserved category for which no reservation has been prescribed are free to apply for vacancies under General category provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down for General category.
Job Location : Delhi
- A candidate must be either (i) a citizen of India or (ii) a subject of Nepal or (iii) a subject of Bhutan or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination/interview conducted by the Bank but on final selection the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.
OBC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Specialist Officers (SO) Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
|Name of the Posts||Minimum Qualification|
Post Qualification Experience as on 01.04.2017
|Senior Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant, Taxation)||Passed the respective CA Exam in 1st attempt from “The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India”||Not less than 3 Years post qualification experience in Taxation preferably in Bank/Public Sector Undertaking.|
|Senior Manager (FA)- Chartered Accountant Ind AS Cell||Passed the respective CA Exam in 1st attempt from “The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India”||Not less than 3 Years post qualification experience in Balance Sheet/IndAS/IFRS preferably in Bank/Public Sector Undertaking (PSU). Candidates with Diploma in IFRS/IndAs shall be given preference|
|Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant||Candidate should have passed the respective CA exams in 1st attempt* from “The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India” with or without experience and age should not be more than 24 years as on the date of passing of the CA Final Examination.|
Candidates who have passed the respective CA exams from “The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India” in more than one attempt should possess minimum one year post qualification experience in financial sector.
|Assistant Manager (Financial Analyst)||Full time MBA in Finance/Full time PGDBM of 02 years with specialisation in Finance/ Qualified Chartered Accountant/ ICWA/CFA from a recognised university/ institutes recognised by the central government|
OBC Recruitment 2017 Age Limit (As on 01.04.2017) :
|Name of the Posts||Minimum age|
|Senior Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant, Taxation)||25 years||35 years|
|Senior Manager (FA)- Chartered Accountant Ind AS Cell||25 years||35 years|
|Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant||23 years||35 years|
|Assistant Manager (Financial Analyst)||21 years||30 years|
OBC Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation :
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe|
|Other Backward Classes|
|Persons With Disability|
|Ex-servicemen||For selection through test & interview |
Ex-service Commissioned Officers, including ECOs/ SSCOs, who have rendered at least 05 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date for receipt of applications) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or on account of physical disability attributable to military service or on invalidment – 5 years
For selection through interview
3 years plus period of service in armed forces subject to maximum age limit as per Govt. guidelines
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12- 89|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots|
- i. In case of a candidate who is eligible for relaxation under more than one of the above categories, the age relaxation will be available on cumulative basis with any one of the remaining categories for which relaxation is permitted as mentioned above. This cumulative age relaxation is available to SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- ii. Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of Interview and at any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by the Bank.
- iii. An Ex-servicemen who has once joined a Government job on civil side after availing of the benefits given to him/her as an Ex-servicemen for his/her re-employment, his/her ExServicemen status for the purpose of re-employment in Government jobs ceases.
- iv. Subject to their fulfilling the eligibility criteria, existing employees of Oriental Bank of Commerce may also apply online after obtaining No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Bank. Such candidates, if selected, should resign from the existing post and join the new post as a fresh candidate like any other candidate selected from outside.
- v. There is no reservation for Ex-servicemen in Officers’ Cadre.
OBC Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
|Name of the Posts||Grade/ Scale|
|Senior Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant, Taxation)||MMGS – III|
|Senior Manager (FA)- Chartered Accountant Ind AS Cell||MMGS – III|
|Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant||MMGS – II|
|Assistant Manager (Financial Analyst)||JMGS – I|
OBC Recruitment 2017 Application Fees (Non-Refundable) :
Category of Applicant
|SC/ST/PWD||100.00 (only intimation charges)|
|For all Others||600.00|
OBC Recruitment 2017 Mode of Application Fees :
- The Interested candidates can pay their application fees through Online Mode Only.
How to Apply Online OBC Recruitment 2017 ?
The candidates can apply only for one post. Candidates can apply online only from 07.04.2017 to 26.04.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should:
- i. Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as mentioned in this advertisement at Annexure-I.
- ii. Keep the necessary details/documents for Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges ready.
- iii. Have a valid personal email ID which should be kept active till the completion of this recruitment process. Bank may send call letters for the Interview etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention email ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Procedure for applying online
- i. Candidates are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.obcindia.co.in and click the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- ii. To register their application candidates will be entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent.
- iii. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines given hereunder for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- iv. Candidates are advised to carefully fill the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible / entertained.
- v. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same, if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying the details filled in the online application form and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission, as no change is possible after submission.
Mode of Payment
- i. Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fees / intimation charges through ONLINE mode only.
- ii. Candidates should carefully fill the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application format. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate and his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- iii. In case the candidate is unable to fill the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered.
- iv. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the final data.
- v. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- – The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- – After Final Submission, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill the requisite details.
- – If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.
- – On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- – Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction may not have been successful.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press back or refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- After completing the procedure of applying on-line including payment of fees, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated on-line application form, ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference. They should not send this printout to the Bank.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Post Applied for, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Centre of Examination (for future use) etc. will be considered as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form.
- Candidates are hence requested to fill the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding any kind of change (including change of Category) will be entertained. Bank will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
- An email / SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID / Mobile Number specified in the online application form as a system generated acknowledgement. If candidates do not receive the email and SMS intimations at the email ID / Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form / unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log onto the Bank’s website on account of heavy load on internet / website jam.
- Bank does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Bank.
- vi. Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected. Any information submitted by an applicant in his / her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution / civil consequences in case the information / details furnished by him/her are found to be false at a later stage.
OBC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
The Interested candidates who are going to apply Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) Recruitment their selection process will be based on Two Steps :-
- Step 1 – Written Examination
- Step 2 – Interview
OBC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
OBC Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
Plot No. 5, Institutional Area
Sector-32, Gurgaon – 122001
PBX board/ receiption numbers : 0124-4126200 and 0124-4126300
Toll Free Customer Care No. : 1800-180-1235
Toll Customer Care No. : 0120-2580001