State bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2017, In the State bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Probationary Officers (POs) at the State bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2017.
SBI Recruitment 2017 Probationary Officers (POs) Vacancies
- State bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2017 Probationary Officers (POs) Posts February 2017, State bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Probationary Officers (POs) Posts Advertisement Date 06th February 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying State bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
SBI Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
The tentative schedule of events is as follows
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||07-02-2017 to 06-03-2017|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges||07-02-2017 to 06-03-2017|
|Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination||15-04-2017 onwards|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||29th & 30th Apr and 6th & 7th May’17|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||17-05-2017|
|Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam||22-05-2017 onwards|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Main||4th June 2017|
|Declaration of Result – Main||19th June 2017|
|Download Call Letter for Interview||26th June 2017|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||10th July 2017 onward|
|Declaration of Final Result||5th Aug 2017|
|Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training||07-04-2017 onwards|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||17-04-2017 to 22-04-2017|
Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorised SBI website www.sbi.co.in/careers for details and updates
Probably you are waiting for this State bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online State bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2017 posts Probationary Officers (POs).
>> State bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts||Number of the Posts|
|1||Probationary Officers (POs)|
SBI Recruitment 2017 Category wise Vacancy Details :
Vacancies (including backlog vacancies) :
Backlog vacancies detailed as under have been included in the above mentioned total vacancies.
Instructions for writing Category Name and Category Code no. while applying online.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘CREAMY LAYER’, are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. They should indicate their category as ‘GEN’ or ‘GEN (OH)’ or ‘GEN (VI)’ or GEN (HI) (as applicable).
- Various category names and their code numbers are given below.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT CHANGE OF CATEGORY WILL NOT BE PERMITTED AT ANY STAGE AFTER REGISTRATION OF ONLINE APPLICATION.
|SC (OH)||02||ST (OH)||06||OBC (OH)||10||GEN (OH)|
|03||ST (VI)||07||OBC (VI)||11||GEN (VI)||15|
|SC (HI)||04||ST (HI)||08||OBC (HI)||12||GEN (HI)|
Job Location : All India
- For the post of Probationary Officers (POs) – Indian.
SBI Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the State bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Probationary Officers (POs) Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
(A) Essential Academic Qualifications (As On 01.07.2017) :
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.07.2017. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.07.2017. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
- Note : (1) The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the marksheet or provisional certificate issued by the University / Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University / Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University / Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
- Note : (2) Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA/ OGPAis awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in online application. If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating that the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
- Note : (3) Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honours / optional / additional optional subject, if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class / Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
SBI Recruitment 2017 Age Limit (01.04.2017) :
- Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2017 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1987 and not later than 01.04.1996 (both days inclusive).
SBI Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation :
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)|
|Persons With Disabilities (PWD|
PWD (SC/ST)-15 Years
|4||Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency 5 years Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment.|
|5||Persons Ordinarily domiciled of the state of Jammu & Kashmir 5 years during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989|
NOTE : CUMULATIVE AGE RELAXATION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE EITHER UNDER THE ABOVE ITEMS OR IN COMBINATION WITH ANYOTHER ITEMS.
- (C) Other
- (i) Candidates with record of default in repayment of loans/credit card dues and/or against whose name adverse report of CIBILor other external agencies are available are not eligible for appointment.
- (ii) Candidates against whom there is/are adverse report regarding character & antecedents, moral turpitude are not eligible to apply for the post.
RESERVATION FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITY(PWD) :
Vacancies are reserved for Disabled (Physically Challenged) Persons under Section 33 of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995 (1 of 1996) as per government guidelines. Candidates with following disabilities are eligible to apply as per the definitions given in the above act: : a) Orthopedically Handicapped, b) Visual Impaired, c) Hearing Impaired.
A person (OH/VI/HI) who suffer from not less than 40% of relevant disability and wants to avail the benefit of reservation will have to submit a Disability Certificate issued by Medical Board duly constituted by Central or State Government. The certificate should be dated on or before last date of registration of application.
(a) Orthopedically Handicapped (OH) : Only those OH candidates who have locomotor disability or cerebral palsy with locomotor impairment of minimum 40% and only those who fall in the following categories of the disabled are eligible to apply for the post
- OA – One arm affected (Right or Left);
- OL – One leg affected (Right or Left),
- OAL – One arm & One Leg affected;
- BL – Both legs affected but not arms,
(b) Visually Impaired (VI) :
Blindness : Only those Visually Impaired (VI) persons who suffer from any one of the following conditions are eligible to apply.
- (i) Total absence of sight.
- (ii) Visual acuity not exceeding 6/60 or 20/200 (Snellen) in the better eye with correcting lenses.
- (iii) Limitation of the field of vision subtending an angle of 20 degrees or worse.
Low Vision : Candidates having low vision as defined in Chapter I, Para 2 (u) of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal opportunities, protections of rights and full participation) Act 1995.
(c) Hearing Impaired : The deaf are those persons in whom the sense of hearing is non- functional for ordinary purposes of life i.e. total loss of hearing in both ears. They do not hear, understand sounds at all even with amplified speech. Hearing impairment means loss of sixty decibels or more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequencies.
SBI Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
- Presently, the starting basic pay is Rs. 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of Rs.23700-980/7- 30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time. The total compensation per annum on CTC basis would be a minimum of Rs. 7.93 lacs and maximum of Rs 12.95 lacs depending on place of posting and other factors. SBI plans to offer, subject to necessary approvals, a SMART Compensation Package which would enable candidates a choice to monetize specific elements of the salary package.
- The Probationary Officers will be on probation of two years during which they will be given intensive training. Towards the end of their probation / training period, they will be subjected to a screening process. While those Officers who achieve the predetermined standards may be confirmed and given placement in the next higher grade i.e., Officer Middle Management Grade Scale-II, others who qualify in the test but fail to achieve the standards set for placement in Middle Management Grade Scale-II, will be confirmed as Officer Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The services of those Officers who fail to qualify in this process will be terminated. Bank provides immense opportunities for growth in the Bank including opportunities for postings abroad. The attractive promotion policy of the Bank provides an opportunity to the meritorious and exceptionally brilliant officers to reach the Top Management Grade in a reasonably quick time.
SBI Recruitment 2017 Application Fees & Intimation Charge (Non-Refundable) :
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|General and Others||Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
Fee/ Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
PRE-EXAMINATION TRAINING :
Bank may arrange pre-examination training at certain centres for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates in consonance with the guidelines issued by Government of India. Candidates belonging to the above categories who desire to avail themselves of such training at their own cost may indicate to that effect against relevant column while applying on-line. An indicative list of training centres is given below : Bank may arrange pre-examination training at certain centres for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates in consonance with the guidelines issued by Government of India. Candidates belonging to the above categories who desire to avail themselves of such training at their own cost may indicate to that effect against relevant column while applying on-line. An indicative list of training centres is given below :
- Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Aizwal, Akola, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bareilly, Bhubaneswar, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhopal, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Dibrugarh, Ernakulam, Gangtok, Gorakhpur, Gulbarga, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Imphal, Indore, Itanagar, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Meerut, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, NewDelhi, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Purnea, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Silchar, Siliguri, Shillong, Srinagar, Tirupati, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vishakhapatnam, Vijayawada.
- The Bank may add additional centres or may delete some of the centres indicated for training. Candidates opting for pre-examination training should download their call letter for training by entering their registration number and password/ date of birth from 07.04.2017 onwards from Bank’s website. No hard copy of the call letter will be sent by post.
Number of chances :
Number of Chances
SC/ SC (PWD)/ ST/ ST (PWD)
How to Apply Online SBI Recruitment 2017 ?
Candidates can apply online only from 07.02.2017 to 06.03.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
(a) GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION :
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website www.sbi.co.in/careers or www.statebankofindia.com/careers. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking. Helpdesk: In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/intimation charges or receipt of Admission/ call letter, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM on working days) or lodge his/her query on http://cgrs.ibps.in. Candidates are advised to not to forget to mention ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India-2017’ in the subject of the email.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online :
- Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/interview advices etc. by email.
(b) PAYMENT OF FEES : [ONLINE MODE ONLY] :
- Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
- Candidates to visit Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com/careers or www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available in the current openings.
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. In the event of candidates not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration number and password. They can reopen the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. No change / edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen.
- The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record. The printout of the application form is not to be sent to the Bank.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
- There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
(c) GUIDELINES FOR SCANNING THE PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE :
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given in Annexure-II. Online application will not be registered unless candidates upload photo and signature as specified.
- Note : a. In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate’s application may be rejected.
- Note : b. In case the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate may edit his application and re-upload his photograph or signature.
CALLLETTERS FOR EXAMINATION :
- The candidates should download their call letter and an “acquaint yourself “booklet by entering their registration number and password / date of birth from the Bank’s website. NO HARD COPY OF THE CALL LETTER / ACQUAINTYOURSELF BOOKLETWILLBE SENTBYPOST.
SBI Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
Phase-I : Preliminary Examination :
- Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
|Name of test||No. of Questions||Marks|
Composite Time of 1 hour
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing passing marks to be decided by the Bank. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 20 times the numbers of vacancies subject to availability) will be short listed for the Main Examination.
Phase – II:Main Examination :
- Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive test by typing on the computer. Immediately after completion of Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered.
- (I) Objective Test : The objective test of 3 hours duration consist of 4 Sections for total 200 marks. The objective test will have separate timing for every section. The candidates are required to qualify in each of the Tests by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
|Name of test||No. of Questions||Marks|
Reasoning & Computer Aptitude
Data Analysis & Interpretation
General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness
(ii) Descriptive Test : The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay). The candidates are required to qualify in the Descriptive Test by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
Descriptive Test paper of only those candidates will be evaluated who have scored qualifying marks in the Objective Tests and are placed adequately high as per total marks in objective test.
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main examination)
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Phase – III:Group Exercises (20 marks) & Interview (30 marks)
- The aggregate marks of candidates qualifying in both the Objective Tests and Descriptive Test will be arranged in descending order in each category. Adequate number of candidates in each category, as decided by the Bank will be called for Group Exercises and Interview. The qualifying marks in Group Exercises &Interview will be as decided by the Bank. Candidates qualifying for Group Exercises & Interview under ‘OBC’ category would be required to submit OBC certificate containing the ‘Non Creamy layer’ clause. Candidates not submitting the OBC certificate containing the ‘Non Creamy layer’ clause and requesting to be interviewed under General category will not be entertained.
- The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for the selection and only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II), both in Objective Test and Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in GE& Interview (Phase-III) for preparation of the final merit list. The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-II and Phase-III separately. Marks secured by the candidates in the Written Test (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 and marks secured in Group Exercises & Interview (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25. The final merit list is arrived at after aggregating converted marks of Written Test and Group Exercises &Interview out of 100 for each category. The selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category. Results of the candidates who have qualified for Group Exercises & Interview and the list of candidates finally selected will be made available on the Bank’s website. Final select list will be published in Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar and also in Bank’s website.
SBI Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
SBI Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
CENTRAL RECRUITMENT & PROMOTION DEPARTMENT
CORPORATE CENTRE, MUMBAI
Phone : 022-2282 0427
Fax : 022-2282 0411
E-mail : email@example.com
Official Website : www.sbi.co.in