Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2017, In the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Sub-Inspector & Assistant Sub-Inspector at the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2017.
SSC Recruitment 2017 Sub-Inspector & Assistant Sub-Inspector Vacancies
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2017 Sub-Inspector & Assistant Sub-Inspector Posts April 2017, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Sub-Inspector & Assistant Sub-Inspector Posts Advertisement Date 24th April 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
SSC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application – 22.04.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application – 15.05.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee by Challan – 18.05.2017
Probably you are waiting for this Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2017 posts Sub-Inspector & Assistant Sub-Inspector.
>> Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts|
Number of Posts
|Sub-Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police|
|Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police/ Female|
|Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs|
|Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs|
|ASI (Executive) in CISF|
SSC Recruitment 2017 Category wise Vacancy Details :
Sub-Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police
10% reservation of Ex. Servicemen
Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police/ Female
Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs
Name of the Force
ASI (Executive) in CISF
Job Location : All India
A candidate must be either:
- (a) a citizen of India, or
- (b) a subject of Nepal, or
- (c) a subject of Bhutan, or
- (d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania ( Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
SSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Sub-Inspector & Assistant Sub-Inspector Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION As on 01.01.2017 :
BACHELOR’S DEGREE FROM A RECOGNISED UNIVERSITY OR EQUIVALENT.
- Note :-I For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only:- Male candidates must possess and also carry a valid Driving License for LMV (Motor cycle and Car) as on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. Otherwise they will not be allowed to undergo Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. However, the candidates who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV (Motor Cycle and Car) can apply for all other CAPFs posts.
- NOTE :-II : As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10.6.2015 published in Gazette of India all the degree/diploma/certificates including technical education degree/diploma awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grant Commission Act 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the Distance Education Bureau, University Grant Commission.
- Note :– III Candidates who have not acquired the educational qualification as on 01-01-2017 will not be eligible and need not apply.
- Note :- IV All candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission will be required to produce all relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets for all the three years of Graduation/ Provisional Certificate/ Certificate of Graduation as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before 01-01-2017 failing which the candidature of such candidate will be cancelled by the Commission. The candidates who are able to prove by documentary evidence that the result of the educational qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date and he/she has been declared passed will also be considered to have the required educational qualification.
SSC Recruitment 2017 Age Limit :
- For the post of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police & CAPFs and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF is 20-25 years.
- Note- I : The upper age limit for the post of Sub Inspector in CAPFs and ASI in CISF is relaxable for Central Government Civilian Employees as per extant Government order.
- Note II : The crucial date of age-limit is reckoned with reference to 01-01-2017. Candidate should note that the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate only, will be accepted by the Commission for determining the Age eligibility and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
SSC Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation :
Permissible relaxation of Upper age limit prescribed under Para 4(A) above and category codes for claiming age relaxation as on 01-01-2017 will be as follows:-
Age-Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit
|For Group ‘ C’ posts|
Ex. Servicemen (Unreserved/General)
|03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.|
|Ex. Servicemen (OBC)||06 years( 3 years + 3 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date|
|Ex. Servicemen (SC/ST)||08 years (3 years+5 years) after deduction of the military service rendered f|
|For Group ‘B’ posts |
(i) Central Government Civilian Employees (General/Unreserved) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on Closing date
|(ii) Central Government Civilian Employees(OBC who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on Closing date|
8 (5+3) years.
|(iii) Central Government Civilian Employees(SC/ST ) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on Closing date|
10 (5+5) years.
|For Group ‘C’ posts|
(i) Central Govt. Civilian Employees (General/Unreserved) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on Closing date
|(ii) Central Govt. Civilian Employees ( OBC ) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on Closing date|
|(iii) Central Govt. Civilian Employees ( SC/ST ) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on Closing date|
|Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989(Unreserved/General)|
|Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 (OBC)|
|Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 (SC/ST)|
|For Group-‘C’ posts only:-|
(i) Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (Unreserved)
Up to 35 years of age
|(ii) Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (OBC )|
Up to 38 years of age
|(iii) Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ST )|
Up to 40 years of age
|Departmental Candidates for open vacancies in Delhi Police only|
(i)Departmental Candidates (Unreserved) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date.
Upto 30 years
|(ii) Departmental Candidates (OBC) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date|
Upto 33 years
|(iii) Departmental Candidates (SC/ST)) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date.|
Upto 35 years
SSC Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
|Name of the Posts|
|Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs : (Central Armed Police Forces)||The post carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-) and is classified as Group ‘B’ (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial.|
|Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police||The post carries pay scale of Leve-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-) and is classified as Group ‘C’(Non-Gazetted) by Delhi Police.|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF||The post carries pay scale of Level-5 (Rs.29200-92300) and is classified as Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted)|
SSC Recruitment 2017 Application Fees :
- Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
SSC Recruitment 2017 Mode of Application Fees :
- Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank.
How to Apply Online SSC Recruitment 2017 ?
On-line application will be available w.e.f. 22-04-2017 to 15-05-2017 (upto 5.00 PM)
- The Commission has devised a simplified format for the online application procedure. In the process candidates may register once and may apply for any examination conducted by SSC.
- One-time registration is the permanent database of candidates. The Registration ID and password provided by the system should be kept safely so that it can be used for applying to any examination conducted by SSC. The registration facility is available to the candidates throughout the year on website http://ssc.nic.in. The registered candidates may log into the system and can proceed for application filling. The facility of online application (including payment of fees through SBI net banking/ Credit or debit cards of any banks) will be available from 22.04.2017 to 15.05.2017 (upto 5.00 PM). However, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment to designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 18.05.2017 provided the challan has been generated by them before 5.00 PM of 15.05.2017.
- The online submission of the application may be made at website http://ssconline.nic.in. Candidate should read the instructions in this Notice carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should provide all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts: Registration Part (In case not registered earlier) and Application Part.
- In Registration Part, candidates will have to fill basic information and upload their photograph and signature. On submission of these details, candidates shall be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the registration.
- Then a candidate can proceed to fill online application with Registration ID and password provided in the one-time registration process. The application procedure is incomplete without application part. Application part requires filling of information about choice of centres, education qualification, post preference, making payment of examination fee, etc.
- To pay fee in cash, candidates should take print-out of the challan generated online after completion of Application Part and deposit the requisite fee in designated branch of State Bank of India and then continue within the stipulated date and time.
- Request for change/ correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non acceptance of any correction/ addition/ deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
- The application form without photograph/ signature or with Blurred photograph/ signature or incomplete in any manner will be rejected summarily.
SSC Recruitment 2017 Details of Regional Offices :
|Examination Centres & Centre Code|
Address of Regional Offices
|Bhagalpur (3201), Patna (3206), Muzaffarpur (3205), Agra (3001), Varanasi (3013), Allahabad (3003), Lucknow (3010).||Regional Director(CR), Staff Selection Commission, 21-23 Lowther Road, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh-211002.|
|Kolkata (4410), Port Blair (4802), Gangtok (4001), Bhubaneshwar (4604), Ranchi (4205).||Regional Director (ER), Staff Selection Commission,1st MSO Building, (8th Floor) 234/4, Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Road, Kolkata, West Bengal-700020.|
|Bangalore (9001), Thiruvananthapuram (9211), Kochi (9204), Thrisur (9212), Gulbarga (9005), Mangalore (9008), Dharwar (9004), Kozhikode (Calicut) (9206), Mysore (9009).||Regional Director (KKR), Staff Selection Commission, 1 st Floor, “E” Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka – 560034|
|Delhi (2201), Jaipur (2405), Jodhpur (2406), Kota (2407), Bharatpur (2403), Bikaner (2404), Udaipur (2409), Ajmer (2401), Alwar (2402), Sriganganagar (2408), Dehradun (2002), Haldwani (2003), Almora (2001),Haridwar (2005)||Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110504|
|Guwahati (Dispur) (5105), Itanagar (5001), Dibrugarh (5102), Jorhat (5107), Silchar (5111), Imphal (5501), Shillong (5401), Aizwal (5701), Kohima (5302), Agartala (5601), Churachandpur (5502), Tura (5402), Goalpara (5104), Tezpur (5112), Lakhimpur (5109)||Regional Director(NER), Staff Selection Commission, Housefed Complex, West End Block, Last Gate, Beltola Basistha Road,Dispur Guwahati, Assam-781006|
|Hyderabad (8002), Guntur (8001), Kurnool (8003), Rajahmundry (8004), Tirupati (8006), Chennai (8201), Puducherry (8401), Tiruchirapalli (8206), Vishakhapatnam (8007), Vijayawada (8008)||Regional Director (SR), Staff Selection Commission, EVK Sampath Building, 2nd Floor, College Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600006|
|Aurangabad (7202), Mumbai (7204), Kolhapur (7203), Nagpur (7205), Panaji (7801), Pune (7208), Ahmedabad (7001), Vadodara (7002), Rajkot (7006), Nashik (7207), Amravati (7201), Surat (7007), Kutch (7010), Thane (7210)||Regional Director (WR), Staff Selection Commission, 1 st Floor, South Wing, Pratishta Bhawan, 101 M.K. Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400020|
|Indore (6006), Jabalpur(6007), Jagdalpur (6203), Chindwara (6003), Bilaspur (6202), Satna (6014), Ratlam (6011), Sagar (6015), Durg (6205), Raipur (6204), Bhopal (6001), Gwalior (6005).||Dy. Director (MPR), Staff Selection Commission, “J-5 Anupam Nagar, Raipur, Chhatisgarh-492001|
|Leh (1005), Chandigarh (1601), Jammu (1004), Srinagar (J&K) (1007), Shimla (1203), Hamirpur (1202).||Dy. Director (NWR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 3, Gr. Floor, Kendriya Sadan, Sector-9, Chandigarh-160017|
NOTE I : No change of Centre of Examination will be allowed under any circumstance. Hence, the candidates should select the centers, carefully and indicate the same correctly in their applications. The Commission considers only applications supported by documentary evidence from those serving in Armed Forces or Central Armed Police Forces for change of centre, if they are posted out due to operational reasons.
NOTE II : The Commission reserves the right to cancel any Centre and ask the candidates of that centre to appear from another centre. Commission also reserves the right to divert candidates of any centre to some other Centre to take the examination.
SSC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
The Interested candidates who are going to apply Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment their selection process will be based on Two Steps :-
- Step 1 – Computer Based Written Examination
- Step 2 – Descriptive Test
SSC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
SSC Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
Staff Selection Commission
Block No-12, CGO Complex,