Indian Air Force (IAF) Recruitment 2019, In the Indian Air Force (IAF) Recruitment 2019, Current Govt. Jobs for Group C at the Indian Air Force (IAF) Recruitment 2019.
IAF Recruitment 2019 Group C Vacancies
- Indian Air Force (IAF) Recruitment 2019 Group C Posts May 2017, Indian Air Force (IAF) Recruitment 2019 have been decided to recruit Group C Posts Advertisement Date 15th May 2019.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Indian Air Force (IAF) Recruitment 2019 as follows.
[box title=”Important Links….”]
- Current Affairs MCQ
- Latest Govt. Jobs 2019-20
- Higher studies Exam
- Previous Year Question Papers Answer
- Books and Stydy Materials
- University Admission 2019-2020
IAF Recruitment 2019 Important Dates :
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application – 11.06.2019
Probably you are waiting for this Indian Air Force (IAF) Recruitment 2019 Notification you can Download Application Form Indian Air Force (IAF) Recruitment 2019 posts Group C.
>> Indian Air Force (IAF) Recruitment 2019 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
IAF Recruitment 2019 Category wise Vacancy Details :
- Please Check the Advertisement Notification.
Job Location : All India
Nationality : Indian
IAF Recruitment 2019 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Indian Air Force (IAF) Recruitment 2019 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Group C Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
- The Eligible Candidates Should Have Process 10th/ 12th/ Graduation Degree from any recognized university or institute. [Also For More Details Please Check the Advertisement Notification.]
IAF Recruitment 2019 Age Limit :
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 27 Years
IAF Recruitment 2019 Age Relaxation :
- As Per as govt. rules of India
IAF Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale [Salary] :
- Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/2400/-
IAF Recruitment 2019 Application Fees :
- There is no application fees.
How to Apply Offline IAF Recruitment 2019 ?
Eligible candidates can apply to any of the above Air Force Station of Their choice subject to the vacancies and qualifications. Application as per format given under (typed in English/Hindi), duly supported with the following documents is to reach the concerned Air Force Station as per choice within 30 days from the last date of the publication of this advertisement in ’Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar.
- (a) All documents in support of Education Qualification, Age, Technical Qualification, Physically Handicapped, Experience Certificate & Caste Certificate (issued by the competent civil authorities in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates) etc to be accompanied with the application should be self attested.
- (b) In case of appointment of OBC candidates against their reserved quota their caste should be listed under Central List of OBCs as candidate belonging to castes listed under Central list only are eligible for appointment to Central Services. The latest rules with regard to creamy layer in OBCs are to be followed. Candidates seeking reservation as OBC is required to submit alongwith application a certificate to the effect that he does not belong to any of the crèmelayers.
- (c) In case of ex-serviceman self attested photocopy of discharge book is to be submitted alongwith the application.
- (d) Application form duly typed in English /Hindi with recent photograph (passport size) duly self attested. Any other supporting document (self attested) Self addressed envelope with stamp (s) Rs. 5/- pasted. Address should be typed in English / Hindi. Separate application for each post should be forwarded. Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ——– AND CATEGORY——–”.
IAF Recruitment 2019 Selection Process :
- (a) The eligible candidates will require to appear for written test. The written test will be based on minimum educational qualification.
- (b) The written test will consists of (i) General Intelligence & Reasoning (ii) Numerical Aptitude (iii) General English (iv) General Awareness.
- (c) The question cum answer paper will be in English and Hindi.
- (d) After passing the written test the candidates will be short listed for skill / practical / physical test wherever applicable.
IAF Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification
IAF Recruitment 2019 Contact Details :
[box title=”Contact Details”]
Publicity Cell, Air Headquarters
Motilal Nehru Marg
New Delhi – 110 106
Tele: 011 – 23010231 Extn – 7080
011 – 23013690 (Direct)
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (For AFCAT Related Queries )
Website : http://www.careerairforce.nic.in/