Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017, In the Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for 126th Technical Graduates Course (TGC-126) at the Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017.
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 126th Technical Graduates Course (TGC-126) Vacancies
- Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 126th Technical Graduates Course (TGC-126) Posts May 2017, Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit 126th Technical Graduates Course (TGC-126) Posts Advertisement Date 20th May 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 as follows.
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application From – 16.05.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application Form – 14.06.2017
Probably you are waiting for this Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 posts 126th Technical Graduates Course (TGC-126).
>> Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
126th Technical Graduates Course (TGC-126)
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Discipline wise Vacancy Details :
|Equivalent Stream (AICTE Appd)||Number of Vacancies|
|Civil Engg, Civil Engg(Structural Engg), Structural Engg|
|Mechanical||Mechanical Engg, Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engg, Mechanical & Automation Engg|
|Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics||Electrical Engg, Electrical Engg (Electronics & Power), Power System Engg, Electrical & Electronics Engg|
|Computer Sc & Engg/ Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M.Sc (Computer Sc)||Computer Engg, Computer Science, Computer Science Engg, Computer Science & Engg, Information Science & Engg|
|Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Electro nics & Communication/ Satellite Communication||Electronics & Telecommunication Engg, Telecommunication Engg, Electronics & Communication Engg, Electronics & Electrical Communication Engg|
|Electronics||Power Electronics & Drives|
|Metallurgical||Metallurgical Engg, Metallurgy & Material Technology, Metallurgy & Material Engg, Metallurgy & Engg & Material Science, Metallurgy and Explosives|
|Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation||Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engg, Electronics & Instrumentation Engg, Electronics & Instrumentation & Control Engg, Instrumentation & Control Engg, Instrumentation Technology|
|Micro Electronics and Microwave|
Job Location : All India
- A candidate must either be : (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these 126th Technical Graduates Course (TGC-126) Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. The candidate studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Jan 2018 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate within the specified time.
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Age Limit :
- 20 to 27 years as on 01 Jan 2018. (Candidates born between 02 Jan 91 and 01 Jan 98, both dates inclusive).
- NOTE : The date of birth entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate only is accepted by this office. No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation :
- As Per as Indian Army Govt. Rules.
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
- The candidates will be given a stipend of Rs. 21,000/- p.m. (Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-). On completion of training they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank. The promotion from Lieutenant to Lieutenant Colonel is on time scale basis and thereafter on selection basis subject to fulfillment of requisite service conditions.
(a) The Pay Scale and promotion criteria is as follows:-
|PAY BANDS/SCLE||GRADE PAY||MSP||REMARKS|
|PB-3/15,600-39,100||6,100||6,000||On completion of 2 Yrs|
On completion of 6 Yrs
|PB-4/37,400-67,000||8,000||6,000||On completion of 13 Yrs|
On selection basis subject to fulfillment requisite service conditions
LT GENERAL/ HAG SCALE
|67,000 -(annual increment @ 3%) -79,000||NIL||NIL|
|HAG + Scale* *Admissible to 1/3rd of total strength of Lt Gens)||75,500-(annual increment @ 3%)-80,000||NIL|
VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lt Gen (NFSG)
* Please note that the above figures are as in the 6th CPC scales and are subject to revision from time to time.
(b) Cost to Company (CTC). The CTC for a Lieutenant would be approximately Rs. 80000/- per month. This includes Basic Pay, DA, Grade Pay, Military Service Pay, Tech Pay, House Rent Allowance and Transport Allowance. These rates are not statutory and are subject to change.
(c) Privileges. In addition to the CTC mentioned above, Army provides free Medical Facilities for Self & dependents, Canteen facilities, Entitled Ration, Mess/Club/Sports Facilities, Furnished Govt. Accommodation, Car/Housing Loan at subsidized rate.
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Application Fees :
- There is no Application fee.
How to Apply Online Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 ?
(a) Applications will only be accepted online on website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/ Login’ and then click ‘Registration’. Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Then click on ‘Submit Now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in. After submitting, click on “PDF” and take two copies of the application form having Roll No and other details generated by the system.
|CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO READ THE NOTIFICATION CAREFULLY AND THEN FILL UP ONLINE APPLICATION FORM TO AVOID MISTAKES, AND THEREBY REJECTION OF APPLICATION.|
NOTE 1: Details once submitted in online application will NOT be changed under any circumstance, and NO representation in this regard shall be entertained.
NOTE 2: CGPA/Grades must be converted into Marks as per the formulae adopted by the concerned University for filling ‘Marks obtained in Graduation’ in online appln.
(b) Following documents are to be carried to the Selection Centre by the candidate:-
- (i) One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affixed with self attested photograph.
- (ii) Self attested copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate issued by the concerned Board of education. in which date of birth is reflected for proof of date of birth (Admit card/Marksheet/Transfer/Leaving Certificate etc. are NOT acceptable for proof of date of birth).
- (iii) Self attested copy of 12th Class Certificate & Marksheet.
- (iv) Self attested copy of Engineering Degree/ Provisional Degree.
- (v) Self attested copy of Mark sheets of all Semesters. Revised mark sheets issued by a Board/ University after last date of receipt/application will not be accepted for this course.
- (vi) Certificate issued by the Controller of Examination/Registrar/ Dean of the concerned University regarding formula for conversation of CGPA/ Grades into marks followed by the University.
- (vii) Certificate from the Principal/Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is in final year and his result will be declared by 1 st of the month of commencement of course (for final year appearing candidates).
- (viii) Declaration by the candidate of final year Engg degree course that he will submit the proof of passing by 1st of the month of commencement of course to Rtg Dte, failing which his candidature will be cancelled.
- (ix) Equivalence certificate of the concerned University to claim equivalence of Engineering Degree, as applicable.
- (x) All certificates in original. Originals will be returned after verification at the Service Selection Board itself.
(c) Any candidate who does not carry the above documents for the SSB interview, his candidature will be cancelled and he will be sent back.
(d) The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. No need to send any hard copy to DG Recruiting.
(e) Candidates must submit only one online application. Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature, and NO representation will be entertained in this regard.
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
- (a) Short listing of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD(Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream without assigning any reason. After shortlisting of applications, the centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates on a first come first served basis, upto a specified date.
- (b) Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP) and Bangalore (Karnataka) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres through candidate’s registered e-mail id and through SMS only. Candidates will not be interviewed locally. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of DG Rtg, IHQ MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- (c) Candidates will put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days excluding day of arrival and details of the same are available at official website of Rtg Dte www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
- (d) Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued joining letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available.
GATE 2016 Aerospace Engineering Question Papers Answers
GATE Civil Engineering Question Paper 2016 with Answers
GATE CS Computer Science Question Paper 2016
GATE IN Question Paper 2016 with Answers Solution Instrumentation Engineering
GATE Textile Engineering Question Papers with Answers 2016
GATE Engineering Sciences Question Paper Answers 2016
GATE Life Sciences Question Paper 2016 with Answers
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
Contact Us for JCO/ OR Recruitment
Phone No: 011-26173840 & 011-26175471
Please Contact us From Monday to Friday Only between 10 AM to 1 PM & 2 PM to 5 PM
Contact Us for Military Nursing Services
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Phone No : 011-23092294
Please Contact us between 1000 Hrs to 1700 Hrs
Website : https://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/
Don’t Forget to Check the Related Govt. Jobs in Indian Army