National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) Recruitment 2017, In the National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Technician, Draughtsman, Assistant & etc. at the National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) Recruitment 2017.
NRSC Recruitment 2017 Technician, Draughtsman, Assistant & etc. Vacancies
- National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) Recruitment 2017 Technician, Draughtsman, Assistant & etc. Posts May 2017, National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Technician, Draughtsman, Assistant & etc. Posts Advertisement Date 20th May 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
NRSC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Staring Date For Submission of Online Application – 20.05.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application – 10.06.2017
Probably you are waiting for this National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) Recruitment 2017 posts Technician, Draughtsman, Assistant & etc..
>> National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Post|
Number of Posts
NRSC Recruitment 2017 Category wise Vacancy Details :
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Technician–B (Electronic Mechanic)|
|UR-10, OBC-07, SC-04, ST-01 (Out of the above, 02 posts are reserved for ExServicemen and 01 post is reserved for PWD LD/CP & 01 post is reserved for PWD HI )|
|UR-07, OBC-04, SC-02, ST-01 (Out of the above, 02 posts are reserved for Ex-Servicemen)|
|Technician–B (Instrument Mechanic)|
|UR-01, OBC–01, SC-01, ST-01|
|Technician–B (Laboratory AssistantChemical)|
|UR-02, OBC–01, SC-02, ST-01|
|Technician–B (Motor Mechanic)|
|UR-01 OBC–01 (Out of the above, 01 post is reserved for Ex-Servicemen)|
|Technician–B (Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning)|
|UR-02, OBC–01, SC-01|
|UR-02, OBC–02, SC-01 (Out of the above, 01 post is reserved for PWD LD/CP )|
UR–Un-reserved; OBC–Other Backward Class; SC–Scheduled Caste; ST–Scheduled Tribe; PWD-LD/CP – Persons With Disabilities-Locomotor Disability/Cerebral Palsy; PWD-HI – Persons With Disabilities – Hearing Impaired.
Job Location : Telangana
Nationality : Indian
NRSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Technician, Draughtsman, Assistant & etc. Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
|Name of the Post|
|Technician–B (Electronic Mechanic)||1) SSLC/SSC pass.|
2) ITI/NTC/NAC in Electronic Mechanic Trade.
|Technician–B (Electrician)||1) SSLC/SSC pass.|
2) ITI/NTC/NAC in Electrician Trade.
|Technician–B (Fitter)||1) SSLC/SSC pass.|
2) ITI/NTC/NAC in Fitter Trade.
|Technician–B (Instrument Mechanic)||1) SSLC/SSC pass.|
2) ITI/NTC/NAC in Instrument Mechanic Trade.
|Technician–B (Laboratory Assistant Chemical)||1) SSLC/SSC pass.|
2) ITI/NTC/NAC in Laboratory Assistant-Chemical Trade.
|Technician–B (Machinist)||1) SSLC/SSC pass.|
2) ITI/NTC/NAC in Machinist Trade.
|Technician–B (Motor Mechanic)||1) SSLC/SSC pass.|
2) ITI/NTC/NAC in Motor Mechanic Trade.
|Technician–B (Plumber)||1) SSLC/SSC pass.|
2) ITI/NTC/NAC in Plumber Trade.
|Technician–B (Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning||1) SSLC/SSC pass. 2) ITI/NTC/NAC in Refrigeration & Air- Conditioning Trade.|
|Technical Assistant||1) SSLC/SSC pass.|
2) ITI/NTC/NAC in Draughtsman-Civil Trade.
|Technical Assistant||First Class Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized State Board/ University/ Institution.|
|Technical Assistant||First Class Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized State Board/ University/Institution.|
|Scientific Assistant||First Class B.Sc. Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University/Institution.|
|Scientific Assistant||First Class B.Sc. Degree with a combination of Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science from a recognized University/ Institution.|
Desirable: Knowledge of Computer programming/ statistical data analysis.
|Scientific Assistant||First Class B.Sc. Degree with a combination of Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science from a recognized University/ Institution.|
NRSC Recruitment 2017 Age Limit (As on 10.06.2017) :
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 35 Years
NRSC Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation :
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates i.r.o posts reserved for SC/ST/OBC as the case may be.
- Ex-Servicemen, Persons With Disability (PWD), Widowed/Divorced women are eligible for upper age relaxation as per extant Government of India orders.
- Meritorious Sportspersons are eligible for upper age relaxation as per the Government of India orders for the post of Technician-B(Post No.TB1 to TB9) and Draughtsman-B (Post No.DM1).
NRSC Recruitment 2017 Emoluments & Other Benefits :
|NAME OF THE POST & POST NO.||BASIC PAY & PAY LEVEL|
|Technical Assistant (TA1 to TA2) & Scientific Assistant (SA1 to SA3)||Rs. 44900/- Level 7|
|Technician-B (TB1 to TB9) & Draughtsman-B (DM1)||Rs. 21700/- Level 3|
The employees will be governed by the New Defined Contribution Pension Scheme. ISRO provides attractive benefits to its employees such as free transport (in lieu of Transport Allowance), limited housing facility (in lieu of House Rent Allowance), Leave Travel Concession, Group Insurance, subsidized canteen facilities and medical facilities for self and eligible dependents etc. NRSC has a well-stocked Library that provides an excellent opportunity for professional development.
NRSC Recruitment 2017 Application Fees :
- There is no application fees.
How to Apply Online NRSC Recruitment 2017 ?
- 1. Applications will be received on-line only.
- 2. The application for on-line registration will be hosted on the NRSC website between 20.05.2017(1000 Hrs) to 10.06.2017(2359 Hrs).
- 3. Interested & eligible candidates may visit our website at www.nrsc.gov.in to register their applications on-line between 20.05.2017(1000 Hrs) to 10.06.2017(2359 Hrs)
- 4. Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID & Mobile Number of the applicant are to be furnished in the application compulsorily.
- 5. Applicants already employed under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies have to take prior permission of their employers before applying and has to invariably submit “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Written Test/Skill Test.
NRSC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
- The Qualification prescribed is the minimum requirement and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates eligible to be called for Written Test. There will be an initial screening based on the academic performance and other parameters given in the On-line application and only those who are screened-in will be called for Written Test.
- The mode of selection will be Written Test and Skill Test with curriculum based. The Written Test will be conducted first and short-listing will be done based on the Written Test scores and required number of candidates (ratio between vacancy and number of candidates to be called for Skill Test) alone shall be called for Skill Test. Written Test will be conducted in such a way that theoretical and practical knowledge of the candidate is tested covering both breadth and depth of the prescribed curriculum. The Skill Test will be purely on ‘go-no-go’ basis and marks obtained in the Skill Test will not be considered for selection. The Skill Test will be evaluated on a 100 point scale with minimum 60% for qualification. The final selection will be done amongst qualified candidates, purely based on the scores obtained in the Written Test. From amongst candidates who qualify in the Skill Test with minimum 60% marks, empanelment will be done in the order of marks obtained in the Written Test. In case of a tie in the Written Test scores, the academic scores of the notified qualification will be the tiebreaker.
Previous Year Question Papers
Hyderabad DCCB Question Paper Previous Year Old Past Papers
Hyderabad DCCB Syllabus for Staff | Assistants | Clerks
ECET Question Paper 2013 with Answer Keys
GATE Question Papers
GATE 2016 Aerospace Engineering Question Papers Answers
GATE Civil Engineering Question Paper 2016 with Answers
GATE CS Computer Science Question Paper 2016
GATE IN Question Paper 2016 with Answers Solution Instrumentation Engineering
GATE Textile Engineering Question Papers with Answers 2016
GATE Engineering Sciences Question Paper Answers 2016
GATE Life Sciences Question Paper 2016 with Answers
GENERAL CONDITIONS/ INSTRUCTIONS
- 1. The posts are temporary, but likely to continue.
- 2. Those who possess the prescribed essential qualification on the last date of receipt of On-line application only need to apply.
- 3. The number of posts indicated above are provisional and may vary depending on the actual requirements.
- 4. Candidates called for Written Test/Skill Test will have to produce all relevant original documents, including No Objection Certificate, if employed already, in proof of details furnished in their applications submitted on-line, at the time of Written Test/Skill Test. If any information furnished On-line is found to be wrong or false at any stage, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Written Test/Skill Test and even if such candidate is selected/ appointed, he is liable to be terminated, without assigning any reason.
- 5. Candidates belonging to SC/ST have to submit self attested copy of caste certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format applicable for reservation in jobs under the Government of India at the time of Written Test/Skill Test.
- 6. In respect of OBC candidates, reservation will be available only to candidates, who do not fall in the Creamy Layer and have to submit latest OBC (non-creamy layer) certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format applicable for reservation in jobs under Government of India at the time of Written Test/ Skill Test. OBC certificate must specifically include the clause regarding “Exclusion from Creamy Layer” and should be updated/valid at the relevant point of time i.e. at the time of submission of on-line application for the above posts. OBC candidates, must therefore, furnish valid and updated OBC certificate which should specifically include the clause regarding “Exclusion from Creamy Layer” in order to be considered against the posts reserved for OBC at the time of Written Test/ Skill Test.
- 7. Ex-Servicemen candidates need to submit their Discharge Certificate.
- 8. Candidates applying for the post reserved for PWD have to submit self-attested copy of Disability Certificate in the prescribed format at the time of Written Test/Skill Test, clearly indicating the percentage of disability, issued by the Medical Board consisting of at least 03 members out of which one shall be a Specialist in the particular field for assessing disability, duly constituted by Central or a State Government.
- 9. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of relevant disability shall alone be eligible for the benefit of reservation and other relaxation as permissible under rules.
- 10. In respect of Technician-B(Post Nos.TA1 to TA9) and Draughtsman-B (Post No.DM1), Sportsmen, who have participated in any of the recognized Sports/Events conducted by the Competent Sports Board/Federation at National/ International/Inter University will be given special consideration as per rules, if they fulfill other conditions.
- 11. For the above Scientific & Technical posts, the Organization has a progressive HRD policy and provides an excellent growth potential for the right individual through its periodical merit based performance review system (called Merit Promotion Scheme) delinked from availability of higher post, by which the staff can be evaluated for the advancement of their career in the Organisation.
- 12. Applications will be received On-line only and all further communications will be made to the applicants through email/NRSC website only. Therefore, the applicants are advised to check their e-mail and visit the NRSC website from time to time. NRSC will not take responsibility for non-receipt of intimation regarding call letter/any communication due to technical reasons or whatsoever to the candidates.
- 13. NRSC reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the posts, if it so decides.
- 14. Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- 15. No interim correspondence/inquiry of any sort will be entertained.
- 16. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- 17. 10.06.2017(Last date for receipt of On-line applications) will be the cut-off date for all purposes like age, qualification etc.
- 18. Failure to upload certificates as prescribed will be a disqualification.
- 19. Candidates in their own interest are advised to apply well in advance of the due date. NRSC will not be responsible for failure to submit application due to whatsoever reason within the last date.
- 20. Selected Candidates may have to work on round-the-clock shift basis depending on the functional requirements.
- 21. Those intending to apply for more than one Post should submit separate application for each post through On-line.
- 22. The Candidates should ensure while applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of Recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or does not comply with other requirements and/or he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature is liable to be rejected.
- 23. Applications that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in this advertisement and incomplete applications will not be entertained. Only the last on-line application will be considered as final for those applying more than once for the same post.
- 24. The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visit NRSC website and follow the application procedure as stated in the previous paragraphs.
NRSC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
NRSC Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
DEPARTMENT OF SPACE
INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANISATION
NATIONAL REMOTE SENSING CENTRE
BALANAGAR, HYDERABAD 500 037
Website : https://www.nrsc.gov.in/
Don’t Check the Related Govt. Jobs in Telangana (Hyderabad)