Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Recruitment 2019, In the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Recruitment 2019, Current Govt. Jobs for SMO, Sr. Residents & Jr./Sr. Demonstrator at the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Recruitment 2019.
PGIMER Recruitment 2019 SMO, Sr. Residents & Jr./Sr. Demonstrator Vacancies
- Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Recruitment 2019 SMO, Sr. Residents & Jr./Sr. Demonstrator Posts May 2019, Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Recruitment 2019 have been decided to recruit SMO, Sr. Residents & Jr./Sr. Demonstrator Posts Advertisement Date 09th May 2019.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Recruitment 2019 as follows.
PGIMER Recruitment 2019 Important Dates :
|CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF OFFLINE APPLICATIONS (By Speed Post/Regd. Post/By Hand) IS UPTO _1 st JUNE 2019. The link to generate challan will be disabled on 30.05.2019.|
Probably you are waiting for this Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Recruitment 2019 Notification you can apply online Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Recruitment 2019 posts SMO, Sr. Residents & Jr./Sr. Demonstrator.
>> Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Recruitment 2019 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts|
Number of Posts
|Senior Medical Officer (SMO)|
PGIMER Recruitment 2019 Category wise Vacancy Details :
* Three (3) posts are reserved for Person with Disability (OA-OL) in non-surgical Departments (Sr. No.1,2,3,4,5,7,10,11,12,13,17,18,19,20,21,23,25,26,27)
** One (1) post is reserved for Person with Disability (OA-OL) (Sr. No.30 to 34)
Job Location : Chandigarh
Nationality : Indian
PGIMER Recruitment 2019 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these SMO, Sr. Residents & Jr./Sr. Demonstrator Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR ALL POSTS OF SENIOR RESIDENTS EXCEPT DENTISTRY) :-
(a) A Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part-II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (person possessing qualifications included in the Part-II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in Section 13 (3) of the Act).
(b) Must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council.
(c) A Postgraduate degree in the specialty concerned or its equivalent except for the following posts for which required postgraduate degree or its equivalent will be as under:-
- Forensic Medicine : M.D. (Forensic Medicine) OR M.D. (Pathology) OR M.D./M.S. (Anatomy) OR M.S. (General Surgery)
- Hospital Administration : M.D./M.S. OR a recognized Qualification equivalent thereto, in any medical discipline OR Master Degree in Hospital Administration from a recognized Institute/University or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto.
- Nuclear Medicine : M.D./D.N.B (Nuclear Medicine)
- Renal Transplant Surgery : M.S. (General Surgery)
- Transfusion Medicine : M.D. (Transfusion Medicine) OR M.D. (Pathology)
For Dentistry :-
- (a) A recognized Dental Qualification included in the Part-I or Part-III of the Schedule to the Dentistry Act.1948 (person possessing qualifications included in Part-1 or specified in the sub-section (1) and (2) or (4) of Section 10 of the Dentist Act, 1948).
- (b) Must be registered with Dental Council of India.
- (c) A Postgraduate qualification viz. MDS in the specialty concerned.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR SENIOR MEDICAL OFFICER (SMO) :-
- (a) and (b) same as for the post of Senior Resident.
- (c) Postgraduate qualification is MD/MS (Medicine/Surgery)
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR JR./SR. DEMONSTRATION :
- (i) M.Sc. in subject concerned. (Sr. Demonstrator)
- (ii) Ph.D. in the subject concerned/allied subject. (Sr. Demonstrator)
- (iii) M.Sc. in the subject concerned. (Jr. Demonstrator)
PGIMER Recruitment 2019 Age Limit :
- Age Limit For all Posts is 33 years
PGIMER Recruitment 2019 Age Relaxation :
- Age limit for all posts is 33 years (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates) except for the post of Hospital Administration for which the age limit is 36 years (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates). The age relaxation for Persons with Disabilities would be for ten years (additional 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC). The candidates who have completed three years tenure of Senior Residency and DM/M.Ch are not eligible for the post of Senior Resident.
PGIMER Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale [Salary] :
|For Sr. No. 1-27||Senior Resident|
Rs.15600-39100+Grade Pay of Rs.6600/- + NPA
|For Sr. No. 28||Senior Medical Officer (Casualty)|
Rs. 15600-39100+Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- + NPA
|For Sr. No. 30,31, 32, 34,35,37(b)||Sr. Demonstrator (Medical)|
Rs. 15600-39100+Grade Pay of Rs.6600/- + NPA
|Sr. Demonstrator (Non Medical)|
Rs.15600-39100+Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-
|For Sr. No. 29, 33, 36||Jr. Demonstrator (Medical)|
Rs. 9300-34800+Grade Pay 4200/- + NPA
|Jr. Demonstrator (Non-Medical)|
Rs. 9300-34800+Grade Pay 4200/-
PGIMER Recruitment 2019 Application Fees :
|Category||Total Amount Payable|
|For all others||Rs. 1000/-|
|For Persons with Disabilities||NIL|
PGIMER Recruitment 2019 Mode of Application Fees :
- The Interested candidates can pay their application fees through Demand Draft, Banker’s Cheque, Money Order, Postal order, etc..
How to Apply Online PGIMER Recruitment 2019 ?
- 1. The candidates applying for the post should first confirm their eligibility before going to the website of www.pgimer.edu.in.
- 2. The candidates will first fill (i) Advt. No. (ii) Post Code Number, (iii) category and (iv) date of birth on the website and then take a printout of the application form and challan. The application form is to be filled in by BLUE/BLACK BALL PEN in BLOCK LETTERS.
- 3. The candidates should fill his/her application form available on the PGIMER website. He/she should fill all the column of the form. No column should be left blank. After filling application form, the candidate should deposit the application fee through challan form (triplicate) in any branch of State Bank of India.
- 4. Candidates can go to any Branch of State Bank of India with the fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay the prescribed Application Fee in the “Power Jyoti” PUL current account of PGIMER. The account No. of PGIMER for recruitment is 35700657347. The candidates after having deposited the fee in the bank must ensure that they have Triplicate Fee Payment Challan with Journal No./Challan No. given by the bank on it. They should mention this Journal/Challan number on the space provided in the application form and keep this challan form with them for future use.
- 5. The amount of fee to be paid is as under:-
|Category||Total Amount Payable|
|For all others||Rs. 1000/-|
|For Persons with Disabilities||NIL|
- 6. Candidates should ensure that the details to be filled in by the State Bank of India officials are filled in complete in all three copies of the challan form along with the seal, challan no. and signature of the Bank Official of the Branch.
- 7. Candidates must note that no other form of payment of application fees like Demand Draft, Banker’s Cheque, Money Order, Postal order, etc. will be accepted under any circumstances. The PGIMER will not be responsible for any remittance made in any form other than the method prescribed above and such applications without requisite application fee submitted through any other mode except prescribed in column 4 above, are likely to be rejected.
- 8. The candidates should ensure that they submit the OFFLINE application immediately after payment of fees, since the same is non-refundable. No representation/request/demand for refund of application fees will be entertained, if the candidate fails to apply within the stipulated time after payment of application fee.
- 9. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID which should be kept active during the recruitment process. The candidates should ensure that the e-mail ID is not shared or mentioned to any other person. It is requested not to use any other person’s e-mail ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying OFFLINE.
- 10. The candidate is required to mention clearly his/her Email ID in the specified column of application form.
- 11. The eligible candidates will be informed with regard to their Roll Number and examination centre etc. on PGI website. This facility would be available on website THREE DAYS before the actual date of written examination.
- 12. The application complete in all respects alongwith copies of certificates duly attested by the Gazetted Officer in support of educational qualification(s), experience, age/date of birth certificate, caste certificate, latest OBC certificate, NOC from the present employer, if employed, one latest passport size photograph and one copy of challan form should be sent through registered post or Speed Post or personally only to the Administrative Officer, Recruitment Cell, PGIMER, Sector-12, Chandigarh – 160012. The applications received after the due date will not be accepted. The PGIMER will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- 13. Decision of the PGIMER, Chandigarh in all matters regarding selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No correspondence whatsoever would be entertained by the PGIMER, Chandigarh in this regard.
PGIMER Recruitment 2019 Selection Process :
- 1. The short-listed candidates (after the written examination) will be called for Departmental Assessment and interview. However, qualifying the written examination would be provisional subject to fulfillment of all requirements.
- 2. The selected candidates will be issued appointment letters. The appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit by the PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply much before the closing date and should not wait till the last date.
- A candidate applying for more than one post, is required to submit separate application, complete in all respects.
- Original application must be accompanied with copies of certificates i.e. qualification, experience, character, caste (if belong to SC/ST/OBC) duly attested by a Gazetted Officer and NOC from the employer, if employed.
- The candidate appearing in MD/MS examination during June, 2019 can also apply for the post of Senior Residents. However, their candidature will be considered only, if they supply their MD/MS examination pass certificate from the concerned recognized Institution/University atleast a day before the interview.
- The post of the Senior Residents, Junior/Senior Demonstrators and Senior Medical Officers (Casualty in Emergency) are for three years tenure to be renewed every year subject to satisfactory work and conduct.
- The eligible candidates are required to bring all the original certificates/testimonials in support of their qualification, experience, date of birth, caste certificate etc. and also NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the present employer, if working in the Govt./Semi Govt./Corporate Body/Undertaking of the Central/State Govt. and in absence of which the candidate will not be allowed to appear for interview.
- No T.A. will be paid for attending the written examination/departmental assessment/interview.
- The candidates are required to submit two extra Photostat copy of application form (duly filled) alongwith original application.
- Incomplete application in any respect and received after the due date will not be entertained (PGI will not be responsible for any postal delay) or delay due to any other reasons.
- No separate letter for written test and interview will be sent.
- The candidates must ensure that they fulfill eligibility criteria and that the particulars furnished by them in the applications are correct in all respects. If at any stage it is found that the candidate has furnished any incorrect information or has suppressed material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after the appointment, his/her services will be summarily terminated.
- In case, the last date of receipt of applications is declared holiday, the last date for receipt of the applications will be considered as next working day.
- The number of posts can be increased/decreased at any time by the orders of the competent authority. These posts include backlog vacancies also. Physically handicapped persons may also apply, their cases will be considered as per Govt. of India’s instructions in this regard.
- The candidates are advised to visit PGI website regularly for further instruction, if any.
- NOTE: Postgraduate Degree i.e. MD/MS possessed by the candidate must be recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
PGIMER Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification
PGIMER Recruitment 2019 Contact Details :
Dr. Biman Saika
Chandigarh,Pin- 160 012, India
Phone : EPBAX: 0091-172-2747585,2747586,2755450
Fax : 0091-172-2744401, 2745078
Email : pgimer-chd[at]nic[dot]in
Website : http://www.pgimer.edu.in/