Rajkiya Engineering College Uttar Pradesh (REC UP) Recruitment 2017, In the Rajkiya Engineering College Uttar Pradesh (REC UP) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Teaching & Non Teaching at the Rajkiya Engineering College Uttar Pradesh (REC UP) Recruitment 2017.
REC UP Recruitment 2017 Teaching & Non Teaching Vacancies
- Rajkiya Engineering College Uttar Pradesh (REC UP) Recruitment 2017 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts May 2017, Rajkiya Engineering College Uttar Pradesh (REC UP) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Teaching & Non Teaching Posts Advertisement Date 12th May 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Rajkiya Engineering College Uttar Pradesh (REC UP) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
REC UP Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application – 14.05.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application – 05.06.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Application Form – 11.06.2017
Probably you are waiting for this Rajkiya Engineering College Uttar Pradesh (REC UP) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online Rajkiya Engineering College Uttar Pradesh (REC UP) Recruitment 2017 posts Teaching & Non Teaching.
>> Rajkiya Engineering College Uttar Pradesh (REC UP) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts|
Number of Posts
REC UP Recruitment 2017 Category wise Vacancy Details :
For Teaching Posts
|Department||Professor||Associate Professor||Assistant Professor|
|Applied Sciences and Humanities Departmen|
|(vi) Electronics Engineering|
|SC-Scheduled Caste, OBC-Other Backward Class, UR- Un-Reserved|
For Non-Teaching Posts
|Name of the Posts|
|Workshop Superintendent||01 UR|
|Junior Computer Programmer & Network Engineer||01 UR|
|Junior Engineer (Civil /Electrical.)||01 UR + 01 UR|
|Instructor||02 UR+01 OBC+01 SC|
|Computer Operator||01 UR|
|Mechanic Grade-A||01 UR + 01 OBC + 01 SC|
|Lab Technician||01 UR + 01 OBC + 01 SC|
|Lab Assistants||11 UR+06 OBC + 04 SC|
|Electrician||1 UR+1 OBC + 1 SC|
|Finance &Accounts Officer||01 UR|
|Medical Officer (Male)||01 UR|
|Assistant Registrar||01 UR|
|Physical Training Instructor||01 UR|
|Deputy Librarian||01 UR|
|Assistant Librarian||01 UR|
|Head Assistant||01 UR|
|Senior Clerk||01 UR|
|Routine Grade Clerk(RGC)/ Typist||03 UR+ 02 OBC+01 SC|
|Store Keeper||01 UR|
|Hostel Assistant||02 UR+01 OBC+01 SC|
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
Nationality : Indian
REC UP Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Rajkiya Engineering College Uttar Pradesh (REC UP) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Teaching & Non Teaching Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION FOR TEACHING POSTS :
- As per AICTE norms
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION FOR NON-TEACHING POSTS :
|Name of the Posts|
|Workshop Superintendent||First Class Master’s Degree in Mechanical/ Production/Industrial Engineering with a 5 years experience in reputed Workshop. Or Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Industrial or production Engg. w experience in any reputed industry or workshop as Asstt. Engineer or equivalent.|
|Junior Computer Programmer & Network Engineer||1. Bachelors degree with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science or Bachelors’ Degree with ‘A’ level certification from DOEACC/NIELT|
2. Experience of working in DOS/WINDOWS/UNIX environment alongwith good knowledge of software development in C/C++ Ingress/Sybase /DB2
3. Exposure of Networking with Novel/Window NT.
4. Good knowledge of office automation packages and Internet.
|Junior Engineer (Civil /Electrical.)||Diploma in Civil/ Electrical Engineering with three years experience in appropriate field.|
|Instructor||Diploma in relevant discipline (Mechanical /Computer Application) from recognized Instit relevant field.|
|Computer Operator||Intermediate with Diploma in Comput l e v e l Certificate from DOEACC/NIELT 2. Data Entry Knowledge in Hindi and Eng under DOS/WINDOS/UNIX environments. 3. Exposure of Networking with Novel/Window NT. 4. Typing Speed of 25/40 words P/M in Hindi and English.|
|Mechanic Grade-A||Diploma in appropriate discipline (Mechanical/ Electrical /IT /Computer Application) with five years experience in appropriate field.|
|Lab Technician||Diploma in appropriate discipline (Mechanical / Electrical /IT /Computer Application) with five years experience in appropriate field.|
|Lab Assistants||Intermediate with science discipline with 05 years experience of working in Science/Engineering Laboratories.|
I.T.I. Certificate in appropriate discipline with 5 years experience.
Diploma in appropriate discipline. (Required disciplines: Physics, Chemistry, Mechanical, Electrical, IT/Computer Application or equivalent)
|Electrician||ITI Certificate from recognized institution in respective trade experience.|
Desirable: License holder as recognized by the U.P. Govt.
|Registrar||First or High Second class bachelor’s degree with 07 years experience in administrative capacity in an University or a Technical Institution or in any Govt. Deptt at the post of Dy. Registrar or equivalent, Good knowledge of Hindi & English|
Desirable: (a) Degree in Law/MBA and knowledge of Computer Application. b) Experience in establishment and general administration & accounts in a responsible position in a reputed Technical Institution /Govt. Organization.
|Finance &Accounts Officer||Finance & Accounts Services on deputation by the Government of U.P.|
|Medical Officer (Male)||MBBS or equivalent degree as approved by the Indian Medical Council. Desirable: Post Graduate Degree or Two Years working experience in reputed hospital.|
|Assistant Registrar||First or High Second class bachelor’s degree with 05 years administrative experience of office working in supervisory grade with knowledge of U.P. Govt./University/Engg. College or equivalent rules. Desirable: Degree in Law/MBA and knowledge of Computer Application Or Experience in accounts in a responsible position.|
|Physical Training Instructor||Bachelor’s degree in discipline and Diploma in Physical Education with the 5 years experience as Physical Instructor.|
|Deputy Librarian||Post Graduate Degree in Library Science with 7 years experience as Assistant Librarian or equivalent (in the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 grade pay Rs. 2800 or equivalent at any Degree level Institution or Engineering College)|
Desirable : Knowledge of Computer application in Library & Internet.
|Assistant Librarian||Bachelor Degree in Library Science with 5 years experience in an Engineering College/University Library.|
Post Graduate Degree in Library Science with 3 years Experience.
Desirable: Knowledge of Computer applications & Internet.
|Cataloguer||Bachelors’ Degree in Library Science with 01 years experience in any education institution and computer awareness.|
Diploma in Library Science with 02 years experience in any education institution and computer awareness.
|Accountant||M.Com. with 4 years experience or Post Graduate Diploma in Accountancy with 5 years experience in accounts working|
Desirable: BBA or ICWA certificate
|Head Assistant||Intermediate with certificate of C.C.C Certificate (DOEACC) & Typing speed Hindi/English both 25/30 Per minutes with 07 year or equivalent.|
|Senior Clerk||Intermediate with certificate of C.C.C Certificate (DOEACC) & Typing speed Hindi/English both 25/30 Per minutes with 05 year Clerk/Typist ( Junior Assistant ) or equivalent.|
|Routine Grade Clerk(RGC)/ Typist||Intermediate with certificate of C.C.C Certificate (DOEACC) & Typing speed Hindi/English both 25/30 Per minutes.|
|Store Keeper||Intermediate and typing knowledge with 60/40 words per minute in English/Hindi typing with 1 year experience. Knowledge of inventory control & store maintenance.|
|Driver||a) Class 8th pass and ability to read and write Hindi/English. b) Should possess Car/Bus Driving License with at least 5 years driving experience c) Having good knowledge of vehicle repair/maintenance.|
|Hostel Assistant||Intermediate with typing knowledge with 60/40 words per minute in English/Hindi typing with one year experience in hostel office working.|
REC UP Recruitment 2017 Age Limit :
- Please Check the Advertisement Notification.
REC UP Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
|Name of the Posts|
|Associate Professor||37400-67000; AGP-9000|
|Assistant Professor||15600-39100; AGP-6000|
|Workshop Superintendent||(15600 – 39100) Grade Pay 6600|
|Junior Computer Programmer & Network Engineer||(9300 – 34800) Grade Pay 4600|
|Junior Engineer (Civil /Electrical.)||(5200 – 20200) Grade Pay 2800|
|Instructor||(9300 – 34800) Grade Pay 4200|
|Computer Operator||(9300 – 34800) Grade Pay 4200|
|Mechanic Grade-A||(5200 – 20200) Grade Pay 2800|
|Lab Technician||(5200 – 20200) Grade Pay 2800|
|Lab Assistants||(5200 – 20200) Grade Pay 1900|
|Electrician||(5200 – 20200) Grade Pay 1900|
|Registrar||(15600-39100) Grade Pay 6600|
|Finance &Accounts Officer||(15600-39100) Grade Pay 5400|
|Medical Officer (Male)||(15600-39100) Grade Pay 5400|
|Assistant Registrar||(9300-34800) Grade pay 4600|
|Physical Training Instructor||(5200-20200) Grade Pay 2800|
|Deputy Librarian||(9300-34800) Grade Pay 4600|
|Assistant Librarian||(5200-20200) Grade Pay 2800|
|Cataloguer||(5200-20200) Grade Pay 2800|
|Accountant||(9300-34800) Grade Pay 4200|
|Head Assistant||(9300-34800) Grade Pay 4200|
|Senior Clerk||(5200-20200) Grade Pay 2800|
|Routine Grade Clerk(RGC)/ Typist||(5200-20200) Grade Pay 2000|
|Store Keeper||(5200-20200) Grade Pay 2000|
|Driver||(5200-20200) Grade Pay 1900|
|Hostel Assistant||(5200-20200) Grade Pay 1900|
Other important Terms and Conditions For Teaching Posts
- 1. Guidelines for filling up Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) form for the calculation of Academic Performance Indicators (Research and Academic Contributions) along with format of Application Form (Faculty Positions) is available on our website.
- 2. Essential/Desirable Qualifications and Experience on the last date of application are applicable as per AICTE norms given on the website. www.aicte-india.org.
- 3. Age limit shall be considered as per Government of Uttar Pradesh rule.
- 4. Number and nature of vacancies may be changed. No claim arising out of the change in nature and/or number of posts advertised shall be admissible.
- 5. The Institute reserves the right not to fill any or all the advertised posts.
- 6. The employed candidates must send their applications through proper channel. However, an advance copy may be sent and NOC must be produced at the time of interview.
- 7. Candidates applying for multiple posts should send separate application for each post. No TA/DA shall be provided to the candidates for attending the interview.
- 8. Candidates should essentially bring the original documents in support of their claim in application form and as prescribed in interview letter, failing which they shall not be considered for interview.
- 9. The qualification and experience prescribed are the minimum and mere possession of the same shall not entitle a candidate to be called for the interview.
- 10. The application form, PBAS pro-forma and other details can be downloaded from the Institute website. 11.Duly completed PBAS pro-forma containing API assessment should be sent along-with the application. The horizontal reservation for female candidates, dependent of freedom fighters and Ex-servicemen will be applicable as per State Government Rules.
- 12. Candidates not possessing the prescribed qualification and experience on the last date of application shall not be considered in any case.
- 13. A screening board shall scrutinize all the applications for recommending the candidates to be called for interview. No representation from those, not being recommended and not Called for the interview will be entertained at any stage.
- 14. The application form must be supported by self attested copies of mark sheets/certificates/degrees/caste certificate/age certificate/experience certificate/no objection certificate/ list of titles, books, research papers, articles, publications etc. as mentioned in application form. A passport size attested photograph should be affixed on the application form in the space provided.
- 15. Incomplete applications or applications received after the last date shall not be entertained.
- 16. Candidates belonging to the Schedule Cast (SC)/ Schedule Tribe (ST)/ Other Backward Class (OBC) Categories of Uttar Pradesh are only eligible for reservation in respective category. Such candidates shall have to produce the category certificate as proof of being from respective category. Candidates from OBC category shall have to produce OBC category certificate issued on a date not earlier than 6 months at the time of interview. Candidates failing to produce the valid category certificate as prescribed by U.P. Govt. shall not be allowed to appear in interview and Institute will not be responsible for the consequences arising thereof.
- 17. The completed application forms along with prescribed fee must reach to the Director, Rajkiya Engineering College, Atarra, Banda (U.P.) Pin-210201 through Registered/Speed Post only, latest by 11 June 2017 upto 05.00 pm failing which the applications will not be considered.
- 18. All appointments made against these posts shall be governed by the rules and regulations as prescribed by the Institute from time to time.
GATE Previous Year Question Papers Answers Solution Last 10 Years Paper
Medical Entrance Previous Year Question Paper answers with 10 Years Solution
TNPSC Group IV Question Papers Answer Previous Years Papers 2017
M.Tech Question Papers Answers Previous 10 Years Solution
JAM Question Paper 2010 CY (Chemistry)
REC UP Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
- Advertisement [PDF] For Teaching Posts
- Advertisement [PDF] For Non-Teaching Posts
- Apply Online Link
- Official Website
REC UP Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
Government Engineering College
Atarra, Banda – 210201
E-Mail : email@example.com
Tel : +915191254301
Fax : +915191254302
Website : http://braecit.ac.in/
Don’t Check the Related Govt. Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
- Latest Government Jobs in 2017 & 2018See Also……