Airports Authority of India invites applications from the eligible candidates who are domicile of West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar and Sikkim States for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4 level at various airports in the above States in Eastern Region. Applicants shall apply online through Airports Authority of India Website i.e., http://www.aai.aero—>Careers—> Recruitment for the above post.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2019, In the Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2019, Current Govt. Jobs for Junior Assistant at the Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2019.
AAI Recruitment 2019 Junior Assistant Vacancies
- Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2019 Junior Assistant Posts June 2019, Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2019 have been decided to recruit Junior Assistant Posts Advertisement Date 19th June 2019.
WB SET Previous Year Question Papers
WBSSC Zoology (Pass) Question Paper Previous Year Papers (West Bengal SSC)
WBSSC Physics Question Paper Hons-Pass Previous Year Old Papers
WBSSC Agriculture Question Paper Hons-PG Previous Year Papers
WBSSC Philosophy (Pass) Question Paper Previous Year Papers
WBSSC Librarian Syllabus (West Bengal School Service Commission) Exam
WBSSC Group-D Syllabus (West Bengal School Service Commission) Exam
WBSSC Group-C Syllabus (West Bengal School Service Commission) Exam
WBSSC Computer Application Syllabus (Hons, PG)
WBSSC Computer Science Syllabus (Hons, PG)
WB TET Environmental Science Question Papers
WB TET Mathematics Question Papers
WB TET Child Development and Pedagogy Question Papers
WB TET Bengali Question Papers
WB TET English Question Papers
GATE 2019 Sample Model Question Papers Answer Solution Free Download
GATE 2019 Instrumentation Sample Model Question Papers
GATE Electrical EE Sample Model Question Papers 2019 Free download
GATE Mechanical Engineering Model Paper 2019 Sample Question Papers
GATE 2019 Architecture and Planning Sample Model Question Papers Free download
GATE Electronics Communication ECE 2019 Sample Model Question Papers Answers
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2019 as follows.
AAI Recruitment 2019 Important Dates :
|Schedule of Process For the Post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service)|
|Start Date & Time for On-Line Registration of Application||19 June 2019 at 10:00 Hrs|
|Last Date for Completion of Step-1&2 of On-Line Registration||19 July 2019 upto 18:00 Hrs|
|Last Date for Remitting Application Fee at State Bank of India||21 July 2019 upto 23:59 Hrs|
Probably you are waiting for this Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2019 Notification you can apply online Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2019 posts Junior Assistant.
>> Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2019 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts||Reservation|
|1||Junior Assistant (Fire Service)NE-4|
Job Location : West Bengal
Nationality : Indian
AAI Recruitment 2019 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2019 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Junior Assistant Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
- (a) 10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire with minimum 50 % marks; (OR )
- (b) 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50 % marks.
AAI Recruitment 2019 Age Limit :
- 18 to 30 years as on 30.06.2019.
AAI Recruitment 2019 Age Relaxation :
- a. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates.
- b. Age relaxation as per Govt. rules for Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- c. Upper age limits are relax-able by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI, subject to attainment of 50 years.
- d. The date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination certificates will only be accepted. No subsequent requests for change in date of birth will be entertained.
AAI Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale [Salary] :
- Rs. 12,500/- to Rs. 28,500/-
AAI Recruitment 2019 Application Fees :
Non-Refundable Application Fee of Rs.400/- plus Service Tax and Bank Charges as applicable should be remitted by the applicant other than those exempted from payment of application fee through online payment mode only.
- The Candidates belonging to following categories i.e., Female, Schedule Castes (SC)and Scheduled Tribe (ST) are exempted from payment of Application Fee of Rs.400/- plus charges as applicable.
- AAI will accept Non-Refundable Application Fee Fees of Rs.400/- plus Service Tax and Bank Charges as applicable remitted through online payment mode of State Bank Multi Option Payment System (SBMOPS) platform of State Bank of India portal from applicant other than those exempted from payment application fee as per instruction given below on completion of registration and submission of application i.e., Step-I & II.
- The payment of fees by any other mode i.e., Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cash, etc will not accepted.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply Online AAI Recruitment 2019 ?
- First Step : Go to the Official Website (https://www.aai.aero/).
- Second Step : Click the “Career” OR “Recruitment” Link.
- Three Step : Search the Desired job which you want.
- Four Step : Read the Notification Carefully & be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & till up the Online Application Form with all your details.
- Final Step : After Fill up the Application Form you can take a print out of Online Application for future Reference.
AAI Recruitment 2019 Selection Process :
- The candidates will have to appear for computer based/online examination, physical measurement, driving test and physical endurance test. The candidates will be allowed to appear in driving test subject to passing the computer based/online examination and physical measurement test. The candidate who qualifies the driving test only will be allowed to appear for physical endurance test. Appointment to the post of Junior Assistant (FS) is subject to fulfilling eligibility conditions and successful passing of Basic Training Course for a period of 4 months from AAI Training Institutes. During training, incumbent is entitled for stipend as per the rules. AAI will not be responsible for any injury caused during the course of selection process.
- 1. Only candidates who are domicile of West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar and Sikkim States can apply for the above posts.
- 2. Before applying for the post, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. He/she may cross-check the information furnished in the application form before finally submitting the same as no correction would be possible later.
- 3. The eligibility with respect to Age and Educational Qualification will be determined as on 30/06/2017. The candidates whose result for final year examination is awaited are also allowed to appear in the computer based/online examination for above post subject to the condition that they have to produce the final result before appearing for physical endurance test, if shortlisted for further selection.
- 4. Appointment to above mentioned posts is subject to fulfilling eligibility conditions and successful passing of all modules of Basic Training Course for a period of Four months.
- 5. Candidates employed in Govt. Departments/PSUs/Autonomous bodies must produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employer at the time of verification of documents. In case, the candidate fails to produce the NOC, his/her candidature will not be considered.
- 6. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC will have to produce his/her original caste certificate from the competent authority, along with attested copy of the same, at the time of physical verification of documents failing which his/her candidature shall be cancelled and he/she will not be admitted for further selection process.
- 7. The OBC Candidates availing reservation will have to produce latest OBC CERTIFICATE with “NON CREAMY LAYER STATUS” as prescribed by the Government of India at the time of physical verification of the documents.
- 8. Only those candidates who are fulfilling all eligibility criteria are required to appear for computer based/online examination. The candidates have to appear for the computer based/online exam, physical measurement, driving test, physical endurance test, etc for the above post at their own expenses.
- 9. The education and other qualifications must be obtained from Government recognized Institutions/Universities as per statutes.
- 10. In case of Ex-Servicemen (attach copy of Discharge Certificate).
- 11. The computer based/online test will be held in Kolkata.
- 12. Mere fulfilling of minimum qualification, experience and job requirement will not vest any right on candidates for being called for Physical Endurance test. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- 13. Candidature of the registered candidates is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- 14. The decision of AAI in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents is to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. The AAI reserves the right to fix the standard and specifications for screening and calling the number of candidates for computer based/online exam and/or physical endurance/driving test.
- 15. The AAI reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for test and change of exam center on the basis of any other norms decided by the Authority at a later date.
- 16. The Admit cards for online tests and letters to be issued to the candidates are purely provisional. However, in case any ineligible candidate has been issued admit card and has appeared in the On-line examination/ test etc. or allowed to join AAI, his/her candidature will automatically be treated as cancelled at any stage of the recruitment / service in AAI on grounds of his/her ineligibility.
- 17. AAI reserves that right to modify / alter / restrict / enlarge / cancel the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reasons thereof. The decision of the Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
- 18. Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
- 19. No TA / DA will be paid for appearing in the computer based/On-line test.
- 20. Canvassing in any form of bringing influence will be treated as a disqualification.
- 21. The decision of the selection committee of AAI is not liable for challenge and same shall stand final and binding of each candidate.
- 22. Airports Authority of India will have full discretion to fix minimum qualifying marks and other eligibility criteria.
- 23. Court of Jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Kolkata.
- 24. Please do visit your account regularly for further updates.
- 25. Further notifications/corrigendum in this regard, if any, will be put up on AAI website only.
- 26. In case of any dispute, English version of notice and communication will be treated as valid.
AAI Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification
AAI Recruitment 2019 Contact Details :
AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA
(A Category – 1 ‘Mini Ratna’ Public Sector Enterprise)
Eastern Region, NSCBI Airport,
Don’t Forget to Check the Related Govt. Jobs in West Bengal
- AAI Junior Executive ATC Question Paper 2019 Download PDF
- AAI Junior Executive ATC Question Paper 2019 Download PDF
- AAI Books 2019 (ATC & Electronics) Jr. Executive (ATC), Sr. Assistant
- AAI Model GK General knowledge Question Papers with Answers 2019
- AAI Aptitude and Reasoning Question Paper with answer Airports Authority of India 2019
- AAI Technical Question paper with answers Airport authority of india 2019
- AAI Syllabus for junior executives Airport authority of india 2019
- AAI Interview Technical Question Paper Junior Executive (ATC) 2019
- AAI Jr Executive Electronics Question Paper 2019 Airport authority of india
- AAI Jr. Executive Electronics Question Paper with Answer 2019
- AAI ATC Question Paper 2009 pdf of AAI Jr. Executive ATC 2019