Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG) Recruitment 2017, In the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Auditor/Accountant/Clerk at the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG) Recruitment 2017.
CAG Recruitment 2017 Auditor/Accountant/Clerk Vacancies
- Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG) Recruitment 2017 Auditor/Accountant/Clerk Posts June 2017, Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Auditor/Accountant/Clerk Posts Advertisement Date 05th June 2017.
DSSSB Exam Question Paper Answers 2017 Previous Year Old Papers
Delhi University B.Ed Entrance Question Paper Previous Year Papers 2017
FMS Previous Year Question Papers Answers FMS Delhi MBA Entrance 2017
DMRC Exam 2014 Syllabus | Question Pattern
FMS 2014 Syllabus (FMS Delhi)
Delhi TET Syllabus | Question Pattern
DU LLM Entrance Syllabus Question Pattern 2016
DU LLB Entrance Syllabus Question Pattern 2016
DU B.EL.ED Syllabus Pattern Admission 2016
Delhi University B.Ed Entrance Syllabus Pattern
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation-DMRC Exam Pattern/Syllabus 2016
FMS 2012 Answer Keys (FMS Delhi)
GATE 2016 Sample Model Question Papers Answer Solution Free Download
GATE 2016 Instrumentation Sample Model Question Papers
GATE Electrical EE Sample Model Question Papers 2016 Free download
GATE Mechanical Engineering Model Paper 2016 Sample Question Papers
GATE 2016 Architecture and Planning Sample Model Question Papers Free download
GATE Electronics Communication ECE 2016 Sample Model Question Papers Answers
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
CAG Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Last Date For Submission of Application Form – 30.07.2017
Probably you are waiting for this Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can Download Application Form Comptroller and Auditor General of India(CAG) Recruitment 2017 posts Auditor/Accountant/Clerk.
>> Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
Job Location : Delhi
Nationality : Indian
CAG Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Auditor/Accountant/Clerk Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
- a. Auditor/Accountant: Bachelors Degree of a recognized University.
- b. Clerk: 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. The persons selected for the post of Clerk will have to qualify the Typing Test after appointment and the persons selected for the post of Auditor/Accountant will have to qualify the Departmental Confirmatory Test for Auditor/Accountant within two years from the date of their appointment. Failure to pass the examination will render them liable for discharge from service.
CAG Recruitment 2017 Age Limit :
- a. Auditor/Accountant: Between 18 and 27 years.
- b. Clerk: Between 18 and 27 years. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the last date of receipt of application.
CAG Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation :
- Note-1: The upper age limit for the posts of Auditor/Accountant/Clerk is relaxable for Government Employees as per extant Government orders.
- Note-2: Categories of sports persons specified in Para 2 above may be allowed relaxation of upper age limit upto a maximum of 5 years (10 years in the case of SC/ST and 8 years in the case of OBC). This concession is admissible to those Sports persons who satisfy all other eligibility conditions relating to education qualifications etc.
CAG Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
- a. Auditor/Accountant: Level 5 in the Pay Matrix (Pre-revised Pay in the Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs 2800/-)
- b. Clerk: Level 2 in the Pay Matrix (Pre-revised Pay in the Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs 1900/-)
CAG Recruitment 2017 Application Fees :
- There is no application fees.
How to Apply Offline CAG Recruitment 2017 ?
- Application: Applicants applying for both the posts of Auditor/Accountant and Clerk should submit separate application for the posts. Applications may be made in the prescribed format (Form-A) on plain paper affixing their recent passport size photograph, duly filled in to the concerned Nodal Office mentioned in Column number-2 of Tables in Para 1. The application should be accompanied by attested copies of certificates in support of age, educational qualification, sports :Certificate and certificate of SC/ST/OBC where applicable. Applicants shall be required to send copies ol certificates awarded by the authorities mentioned in Annexure-IV (Forms 1, 2 and 3) in response to the advertisement at the time of submitting the application or otherwise, during field trials. In case of candidate, tailing to do so, her/his candidature will be treated as cancelled without any further appeal/assigning any reason thereof. All candidates shall also give an undertaking in the format specified in Annexure-V on the genuineness of certificates furnished by them. Persons already in Government service should send their application through proper channel.
CAG Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
The Interested candidates who are going to apply Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG) Recruitment their selection process will be based on Three Steps :-
- Step 1 – A Field Trial
- Step 2 – Fitness Test
- Step 3 – Skill Test
CAG Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
CAG Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
O/o The Comptroller & Auditor General of India
Pocket-9, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Marg,
PABX: 91-11- 23509600, 23231440
FAX No: 91-11-23234014
Website : http://www.cag.gov.in/