Announcement was made vide Advertisement No: NPCIL/HRM/2016/04 dated 28.09.2016 declaring intent of NPCIL to induct Executive Trainees in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Instrumentation and Civil disciplines by short listing candidates based on GATE 2017 Score.
NPCIL proposes to recruit Executive Trainees of following disciplines: [candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview on the basis of valid score obtained in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017.]
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the post of Executive Trainee. Eligible & interested candidates are required to apply online on dedicated web portal www.npcilcareers.co.in of NPCIL. Online registration commences on 06.06.2017 and closes on 15.06.2017.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Recruitment 2017, In the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Executive Trainees at the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Recruitment 2017.
NPCIL Recruitment 2017 Executive Trainees Vacancies
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Recruitment 2017 Executive Trainees Posts June 2017, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Executive Trainees Posts Advertisement Date 06th June 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
[box title=”Important Links…..”]
- Current Affairs MCQ
- Latest Govt. Jobs 2019-20
- Higher studies Exam
- Previous Year Question Papers Answer
- Books and Stydy Materials
- University Admission 2019-20
NPCIL Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application – 06.06.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application – 15.06.2017
Probably you are waiting for this Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Recruitment 2017 posts Executive Trainees.
>> Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Electronics & Communication||
Category wise break up of vacancies :
Job Location : All India
Nationality : Indian
NPCIL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Executive Trainees Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
- i. Full Time BE/ B Tech/ B Sc (Engineering) (4 years duration)/5 years Integrated ME/M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks (minimum 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinance of the respective university/institution) in any of the engineering disciplines mentioned in the table below from a recognized University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC.
|Discipline||Engineering Degrees allowed|
|Electrical||Electrical Electrical & Electronics|
|Electronics & Communication||Electronics
Electronics & Communication
Electronics & Telecommunication
Electronics & Controls
Electronics & Instrumentation
Instrumentation & Controls
Instrumentation & Electronics
- ii. Candidates who have done 5 years integrated course leading to ME/M Tech with a minimum of 60% marks in the relevant discipline may also apply subject to fulfilling other laid down criteria.
- iii. Only the above mentioned disciplines will be considered. Courses/Disciplines with equivalence to the above will not be considered.
- iv. Applicants must have a valid GATE 2017 score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
- v. Applicants whose final results are awaited and/or are appearing for the final year/semester examination during April – May 2017, but are otherwise eligible, may also apply. If selected, they will be required to submit the final result indicating completion of degree and percentage of marks (not less than 60%) on or before 30th November, 2017.
NPCIL Recruitment 2017 Age Limit (as on 15.06.2017) :
|Upper Age Limit (years)||
Born on or after
|OBC (relaxation – 03 years)||
|SC/ST (relaxation – 05 years)||
|Persons with Disabilities (degree of disability 40% and above) (relaxation – 10 years)||
|PWD – General Category||
|PWD – OBC Category||
|PWD – SC/ST Category||
|Dependents of those who died in riots of 1984 (Dep 1984) (relaxation – 5 years)||
|Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 (Dom Kashmir) (relaxation – 5 years)||
Note : i. In case applicant is eligible for age relaxation in more than one category, the age relaxation will be cumulative. ii. There is no age limit for employees serving in NPCIL who otherwise fulfil the prescribed criteria.
NPCIL Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
- Monthly Stipend – Rs. 35,000/-
- One time Book Allowance – Rs. 10,000/-
- Mandatory Lodging & Boarding – In NPCIL Hostels.
- (a) After successful completion of training, Executive Trainee will be appointed as Scientific Officer/C in Group ‘A’ as detailed below :
- (b) Additional increment/s, as per extant rules, depending upon performance during training program may also be granted.
|Pay Level in the Pay Matrix||Pay in the Pay Matrix||
Dearness Allowance (DA)
|Scientific Officer/C||Level 10||Rs. 56,100/-||4% of Pay in the Pay Matrix (as on 01.01.2017)|
DA is based on the rates notified by Government of India from time to time.
- (c) In addition to emoluments as above, following allowances, incentives & facilities are available as per extant rules depending on place of posting :
- Site/City Conveyance Allowance
- House Rent Allowance/Leased Accommodation Facility/Housing
- Site Location Allowance
- Children Education Assistance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Reimbursement of Cable TV Charges
- Reimbursement of Mobile Phone Charges
- Reimbursement of Electricity Charges/Free Electricity Units
- Reimbursement of News Paper Charges
- Performance Linked Incentive
- Professional Update Allowance (Annual)
- Leave Travel Concession (LTC)/LTC Encashment for self & family
- Leave and Leave Encashment
- Medical Facility for Self & Dependents through CHSS
- Interest bearing advances (for House Building, General Purpose)
- Reimbursement of Membership fees for Professional Institution
- Education Facility for children within township
- Benevolent Fund
- Group Insurance
- Employees Provident Fund
- Post-Retirement Medical Care
NPCIL Recruitment 2017 Application Fees :
- Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred Only)
- No Fees For SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates
NPCIL Recruitment 2017 Mode of Application Fees :
- The Interested candidates can pay their application fees through Online Mode.
How to Apply Online NPCIL Recruitment 2017 ?
- First Step : Go to the Official Website (http://www.npcil.co.in/).
- Second Step : Click the “Career” OR “Recruitment” Link.
- Three Step : Search the Desired job which you want.
- Four Step : Read the Notification Carefully & be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & till up the Online Application Form with all your details.
- Final Step : After Fill up the Application Form you can take a print out of Online Application for future Reference.
NPCIL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
- The Interested candidates who are going to apply Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Recruitment their selection process will be based on GATE 2017 score & Personal Interview.
NPCIL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
NPCIL Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
[box title=”Contact Details”]
Address : NUCLEAR POWER CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED
16th Floor, Centre – I, World Trade Centre,
Cuffe Parade, Colaba, Mumbai – 400 005, India.
Telephone : +91-22-22182171 / 22182177
Fax : +91-22-22180109
Website : http://www.npcil.co.in/