Applications are invited form the eligible persons in pursuance of the Recruitment Rules 2019 framed vide Postal Directorate letter No. 37-33/2009-SPB.I dated 05.06.2019 and notified in Government of India Extra Ordinary Gazette vide GSR 383(E) dated 14.05.2019 and amended from time to time for filling up of the vacancies of MTS in Postal Divisions, RMS Divisions and Circle & Administrative offices under open market quota in Odisha Postal Circle.
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019, In the Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019, Current Govt. Jobs for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) at the Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019.
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Vacancies
- Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts June 2019, Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 have been decided to recruit Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts Advertisement Date 22nd June 2019.
OPSC Question Paper Previous Year Paper (Orissa Public Service Commission) 2019
OPSC Arithmetic Question Paper 2019 Sample Model Paper
OPSC English Question paper 2019 Sample Model Paper
OPSC Syllabus (Orissa Civil Services Exam) 2019
GATE 2019 Sample Model Question Papers Answer Solution Free Download
GATE 2019 Instrumentation Sample Model Question Papers
GATE Electrical EE Sample Model Question Papers 2019 Free download
GATE Mechanical Engineering Model Paper 2019 Sample Question Papers
GATE 2019 Architecture and Planning Sample Model Question Papers Free download
GATE Electronics Communication ECE 2019 Sample Model Question Papers Answers
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 as follows.
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 23.06.2019
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 22.07.2019
Probably you are waiting for this Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Notification you can apply online Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 posts Multi Tasking Staff (MTS).
>> Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
|1||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
Job Location : Odisha
Nationality : Indian
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
- (a) Matriculation or ITI from recognized Boards.
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Age Limit :
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 25 Years
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Age Relaxation :
|Category||Age relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit.|
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes (SCs/STs)||5 years|
|Other Backward Castes (OBC)||3 years|
|Physically Handicapped||PH+ Unreserved 10 years.|
In regard to PH+SC/ST 15 years.
In regard to PH+OBC 13 years
|Ex-servicemen||3 years after deduction of service rendered in military from the actual age as on the closing date for Online Registration of applications.|
|Serving Govt. employees who have rendered not less than 3 years‟ regular continuous service as on closing date for receipt of applications||Upto 35 years of age as on the closing date for Online Registration of applications (40 years for SC/ST and 38 for OBC).|
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale [Salary] :
- Rs. 18000/- in level 1 of the pay matrix as per 7th CPC + admissible allowances as prescribed from time to time.
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Application Fees :
The Examination fee prescribed for all male applicants in General and OBC categories is Rs. 400/-. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Physically Impaired/ Women are exempted from payment of Examination Fee.
- (i) The applicant can register his/her application for once only and if an applicant registers more than one application on-line, his/her candidature is liable to be rejected without any communication.
- (ii) The Applicant is required to indicate his preference for 5 (five) Postal/RMS Division and Circle & Administrative offices to which he/she is intending to apply and examination venues.
- (iii) The vacancies for each category of post in Postal Divisions and RMS Divisions and Circle &administrative offices under Odisha Postal Circle is displayed under the link “VACANCIES” on the website http://odisha.postalcareers.in. The Examination Cities/Venues and the details of Postal/RMS Divisions/Circle &administrative offices in the Circle are also displayed in the website for facilitating the applicants for indicating his preference of posts/division while submitting their online application.
- (iv)The Applicants are clearly informed that the allotment of Examination City in the Postal Circle applied for is the prerogative of the Department and requests received for any change in examination centre/venue will not be permitted under any circumstances. Exam City is allotted as per the Preferences marked by the applicant. However depending upon of the candidates volume of the exam city other exam cities of this Postal Circle may also be considered out of other city options.
- (v) The applicants have to access the http://odisha.postalcareers.in regarding detailed information on the recruitment process from portal in PDF Format. The applicant has to fill the inputs including standard information i.e. Name, DOB, community, sex, educational qualification, etc.
How to Apply Online Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 ?
- (i) The Applicant has to access the website http://odisha.postalcareers.in or go through the detailed Notification/Advertisement issued by the Department and the Instruction Sheet/Information Brochure.
- (ii) Before starting Registration of his/her application on the website, the Applicant should read the notification, instruction sheet and FAQs carefully. He/she has to evaluate his/her eligibility for the category. His / her eligibility will be evaluated during the registration process and the process shall terminate for ineligible applicants and reasons there for would be prompted.
- (iii) Before starting his registration of his application on-line, the applicant should be ready with the soft copies of passport size photo (not more than 20 KB in .JPG/JPEG format) and signature (not more than 10 KB in .jpg/jpeg format) which are required to be uploaded after filling up of the inputs and uploading the application on-line.
- (iv) One applicant has to submit only one application. If more than one application is registered, it will lead to rejection of all the applications registered by the applicant.
- (v) Applicant should fill the details/inputs in the On-line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the SUBMIT button at the end of the Registration of On-line Application Form. Before Pressing the SUBMIT button, the applicants are advised to verify carefully every field/inputs mentioned in the application. Name of the Applicant or his/her father name etc. should be spelt correctly in the Application as it so appears in the Matriculation/ITI Certificates/mark sheet. Any change/alternation found/detected later on may lead to his disqualification of candidature.
- (vi)The applicants will kindly note that the particulars mentioned in the On-line application will be considered as final and no change/alteration/modification will be allowed/entertained after submission of the On-line application under any circumstances.
- (vii) After successful registration, a provisional Unique Registration Number (URN) will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The registration number shall be sent to the applicant to the given email ID and SMS to given Mobile Number in the application. The Applicant has to use the registration number and DOB for log in into the website where he/she can generate the challan in triplicate to enable him to pay the fee. Applicant has to take out a print out of the system generated Fee Payment Challan. The Applicant has to retain this number and password for future references.
- (viii) The Applicant is further advised to fill in the On-line Application Form in one go and save the data. The Applicant can edit the particulars if needed before final Submission of the Application Form. Once the application is filled completely, the applicant should submit the data.
- (ix) Mode of Payment:- The Cost of Application Form and Examination Fee are already prescribed in Para No. 12 and 13 above of this notification. The applicants have to approach their nearest active e-payment Post Offices, (listed under epayment link of http://odisha.postalcareers.in and to produce Fee Payment Challan printed by him & to pay the FEE in CASH (INR) only. Once the fee has been paid, the Registration process is completed. The Applicant can check his/her status of payment on the(website http://odisha.postalcareers.in after 3 working days after payment of the fee. In case of Non-payment the application registered will not be considered for further process. The applicants who have registered the applications on the closing date of registration are permitted to pay the FEE till 27th July, 2019.
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on (1) Aptitude Test.
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Contact Details :
Government of India,
Department of Posts
Office of the Chief Postmaster General,
Odisha Circle, Bhubaneswar-751001.
Website : http://odishapost.gov.in/
Don’t Forget to Check the Related Govt. Jobs in Odisha